Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Eden Hazard Predicts Result Of PSG Vs Liverpool Match In Champions League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard Predicts Result Of PSG Vs Liverpool Match In Champions League (323 Views)

Michael Owen Predicts Outcome Of PSG Vs Real Madrid, Others / Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today / OOU student dies in a stampede during Barca vs Liverpool match (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eden Hazard Predicts Result Of PSG Vs Liverpool Match In Champions League by AdexUpdates: 6:48am On Nov 27, 2018
Chelsea forward, Eden Hazard, has predicted the result of the Champions League match between PSG and Liverpool, in his statement he also ruled out any move to PSG.
Hazard claimed that the French champions are capable of winning the match against Liverpool in Champions League.
Liverpool beat PSG 3-2 earlier in the season but Hazard said the tables could be turned on Wednesday evening.
Hazard told French TV show Canal, “In terms of the level of Ligue 1, PSG walk it each weekend.
“When they play in the Champions’ League, they think maybe that it will be easy. But I think they struggle.
“I don’t like to judge Ligue 1 but it is true that, when I see PSG, yes it seems too easy.

Read more at: http://www.adexupdates.com.ng/2018/11/eden-hazard-predicts-result-of-psg-vs.html

(1) (Reply)

Luis Suárez Lifestyle ⭐ 2018 / Lewandowski Hits 50 UCL Goal Mark In Quicker Time Than Ronaldo / Ballon D'or Winner Leaked! A First-Time Winner Revealed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.