Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Madonna University Final Year Student Dies After A Brief Illness (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Madonna University Final Year Student Dies After A Brief Illness (photos) (1628 Views)

Michael Okpara University Final Year Students Spray Cash After Final Paper (Pix) / Covenant University Final Year Student Forced To Shave Beard By Lecturer(video) / UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madonna University Final Year Student Dies After A Brief Illness (photos) by GisterBlogger: 8:24am On Nov 27, 2018
Stephanie, a Business Administration student of the Madonna University, Okija, Anambra State, has died after falling sick on campus.

The final year student died, yesterday, and although the circumstances surrounding her death is uncertain, many students have been accusing the institution of not doing enough.

Friends who took to Facebook to mourn her claim she died of diabetic complications and they blame the school’s S.S.U for not signing an exeat form to allow her travel home for better treatment.

BY GISTMORE.COM - http://gistmore.com/madonna-university-final-year-student-dies-brief-illness-photos

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Madonna University Final Year Student Dies After A Brief Illness (photos) by GisterBlogger: 8:24am On Nov 27, 2018

Re: Madonna University Final Year Student Dies After A Brief Illness (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 8:50am On Nov 27, 2018
R.I.P pretty

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Final Year Student Dies After A Brief Illness (photos) by gaby(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2018
I can only imagine the heartache her family and friends are having to deal with at her demise.

So sad losing and interring one's offspring especially at such a young age.

May her soul find rest.
Re: Madonna University Final Year Student Dies After A Brief Illness (photos) by frbona: 9:02am On Nov 27, 2018
Just less than a month after losing students in an accident, madonna again has been put in a bad light.

God have mercy on my alma mater
Re: Madonna University Final Year Student Dies After A Brief Illness (photos) by speedyconnect3: 9:36am On Nov 27, 2018
Rip beautiful
Re: Madonna University Final Year Student Dies After A Brief Illness (photos) by uzedo1(m): 9:53am On Nov 27, 2018
Nigeria, a country where human lives don't mean anything. Just sign the paper so she can go receive proper treatment since the school don't have a better medical facility with the huge school fees.

Rip
Re: Madonna University Final Year Student Dies After A Brief Illness (photos) by cyndy1000(f): 10:16am On Nov 27, 2018
The rate at which Nigerian University Students are dying is quite alarming.
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Madonna University Final Year Student Dies After A Brief Illness (photos) by Zanxx(f): 10:42am On Nov 27, 2018
Exeat in a university? Someone please explain this to me because i thought exeats were signed in secondary schools.
Re: Madonna University Final Year Student Dies After A Brief Illness (photos) by mungoparks: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2018
but i thought they are on strike?this information is misleading then undecided
Re: Madonna University Final Year Student Dies After A Brief Illness (photos) by frbona: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
mungoparks:
but i thought they are on strike?this information is misleading then undecided
strike in a private university
What planet do you live in?
Re: Madonna University Final Year Student Dies After A Brief Illness (photos) by frbona: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
Zanxx:
Exeat in a university? Someone please explain this to me because i thought exeats were signed in secondary schools.
na so we see am o
Re: Madonna University Final Year Student Dies After A Brief Illness (photos) by Donald95(m): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2018

Father Edeh and School management trying their best to hide this story resorted in banning Smartphones,Tablets and Facebook from all his university not minding the negative effect it has on students research diversity. This is not the first time someone is dying due to inability to get exeat. It happened in Caritas University in 2016 and when she died, she was accused of dying from complications after abortion. But eye witness ( Co-Female students) that took her to Father Benjamin who was the Father in-charge then for permission but He (Father Ben) refused to give the permission, then she was taking to a poorly funded Clinic and when it got so bad the school then allowed her out where she died even B4 reaching Hospital. This injustice and pain to the parents was swept under carpet.
After Paying close to A million naira every year for 4 years, This is what The school gave her parents in return.

Re: Madonna University Final Year Student Dies After A Brief Illness (photos) by CHRISTIANJEEH: 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
I will like to advice some students and parents to know the kind of school they attend or send their wards.all these unnecessary protocols ( rules and regulations that are neither Christlike nor friendly to the general public) that threatens human lives .there are two schools I can't attend in life even if they give me scholarship --Madonna university and Covenant university. ask google about them before critizng me

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Demands Proof Of Earned Allowance Payment To End Strike / Contacts Of All The Genuine Assistance For Your Evaluation / 2020/2021 Nnpc/total International Master’s Degree Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.