Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Ebook Writer needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Ebook Writer needed (1479 Views)

Ebook Writer Needed Urgently / Quality Ebook Writer Needed / I Just Need A Top Notch Ebook Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebook Writer needed by Jare12: 8:29am On Nov 27, 2018
Hi there....
I need one kickass ebook writer...
Pls send two of your best samples to l.com and send it alongside your rate.

Please if you are expecting me to pay you 100k for a 20000 words ebook..... I advise you to look elsewhere....
If you do a good job.... No plagiarism and no grammar errors.... And is accepted by my clients.... I can promise that you will always have jobs..... With a reasonable pay of course

One more ebook writer needed.... Send me ur BEST samples and rate to the mail indicated...
You ll have a job for life if u deliver QUALITY WORK

1 Like

Re: Ebook Writer needed by Premiumwriter: 10:27am On Nov 27, 2018
Jare12:
Hi there....
Pls send two of your best samples to pj.jare12@gmail.com and send it alongside your rate.

Please if you are expecting me to pay you 100k for a 20000 words ebook..... I advise you to look elsewhere....
If you do a good job.... No plagiarism and no grammar errors.... And is accepted by my clients.... I can promise that you will always have jobs..... With a reasonable pay of course
how much are you willing to pay?

1 Like

Re: Ebook Writer needed by MacSmart(m): 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
I just sent u a mail. Check it out.
Re: Ebook Writer needed by GiftedMind1JEM: 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
I am professional creative writer. Contact me if the offer is still open. 07080305878
Email: princewilltor@gmail.com
Re: Ebook Writer needed by Jare12: 4:54am On Dec 22, 2018
Jare12:
Hi there....
Pls send two of your best samples to gmail.com and send it alongside your rate.

One more ebook writer needed.... Send me ur BEST samples and rate to the mail indicated...

To those asking for price...
I am a writer myself and I know how tedious writing is...
Hence my pay is reasonable... I won't offer you N1 per word.... That's Jus plainly inconsiderate
Re: Ebook Writer needed by Thewhizzkid1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
Jare12:

Hence my pay is reasonable... I won't offer you N1 per word.... That's Jus plainly inconsiderate
Just mailed you.
Re: Ebook Writer needed by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
Please, is the offer still on?
Re: Ebook Writer needed by Jare12: 9:16am On Jan 20, 2019
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Please, is the offer still on?

If you are interested pls send samples to my mail above
I pay 1.5 by the way
Re: Ebook Writer needed by Lexastories(f): 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
Is this job still open?
Jare12:

Re: Ebook Writer needed by TushElla(f): 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2019
If the offer is still on.. reach me@ yusufhalima606@gmail.com and if I may ask is it stories? cus I've gat series of stories in eBook which I sell. thanks as I await your response.
Re: Ebook Writer needed by Jare12: 5:50am On Mar 03, 2019
Lexastories:
Is this job still open?
Yes pls reach out with samples
Re: Ebook Writer needed by Jare12: 5:51am On Mar 03, 2019
Jare12:
Hi there....
Pls send two of your best samples mail.com and send it alongside your rate.

More people needed
Re: Ebook Writer needed by AdukeWrites(f): 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
I have sent you an e-mail

Jare12:
Hi there....
Pls send two of your best samples to pj.jare12@gmail.com and send it alongside your rate.

Re: Ebook Writer needed by Jare12: 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
Re: Ebook Writer needed by GiftedMind1JEM: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
Jare12:

Due to the volume of work, we need more writers on the team. Please get in touch via the mail above

Steady job is guaranteed with good pay.... Provided you are good!

my whatsApp number 07080305878
Re: Ebook Writer needed by nwoguplacid(m): 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
Jare12:

Due to the volume of work, we need more writers on the team. Please get in touch via the mail above

Steady job is guaranteed with good pay.... Provided you are good!

If spot is still available am interested.
Re: Ebook Writer needed by Elvisvisinho: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
I am interested... If the offer is available 08109502410

(1) (Reply)

Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money / Have You Written A Christian Romance Novel ? / Efficient Content Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.