Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,011,402 members, 7,361,066 topics. Date: Friday, 24 March 2023 at 04:00 AM
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy Alert: Experienced Sales Consultants - Lagos (5+ Positions) (215 Views)
Food Concepts Plc Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Synapse Services Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Jumia Sales Consultants/ Agents Needed (2) (3) (4)
|Job Vacancy Alert: Experienced Sales Consultants - Lagos (5+ Positions) by odoguma(m): 9:48am On Nov 27, 2018|
Our client is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary fittings, kitchen, tiles, doors and other interior solutions. We excel in the provision of total bathroom solutions, creating unique and innovative bathroom themes for both the domestic and commercial markets. Due to expansion in operation now have opening for Experienced Sales Consultants - Lagos
As a Sales Consultant, you will be required to do the following:
- Building and maintaining rapport with with specifiers, plumbers, installers and suppliers, for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement the company's core competencies
- Developing strategies and action plans to improve short and long terms profitability growth in sales revenue of Key accounts
- Responsible for the selling activities with key customers, inclusive of customer interaction, prioritizing effectively and in accordance with the KPN’s objectives
- Demonstrating products to existing/potential customers and assists in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Developing clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Creating and managing a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Planning and organizing personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
- Keeping abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participating in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows and telemarketing events.
- Communicating new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Negotiating trading terms with customers which meet volume and pricing goals.
- Dealing with major complaints, complex claims and other problems.
Following the KPN code of ethics and compliance rules
- Doing anything else that will help the Group Head, Sales make excellent decisions for the business.
Equal Opportunities: FEMALES are advised to apply.
- A good degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any other related field.
- A minimum of B.Sc Degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a client facing role (Business Development, Customer Success, Client Services, Relationship Management)
- Microsoft Excel proficiency is a MUST
- Very good working knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated & with a positive attitude, self-driven with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Aggressive, presentable, flexible and teachable.
Method of Application
- CV must be detailed and provide clear answers to the job requirements. In addition, CV should contain:
- Your most relevant accomplishments in Sales & Business Development as an individual and as a team
Suitable applications should be sent to email@example.com with the job title as subject of the mail.
Application deadline: December 4th, 2018
|Re: Job Vacancy Alert: Experienced Sales Consultants - Lagos (5+ Positions) by odoguma(m): 10:33am On Nov 27, 2018|
Please note that only candidates who reside in Lagos should apply. Thanks
MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment For 5 Open Positions / Project Officer At Workforce Group / Zonal Business Manager At Airtel Nigeria | Codelinery.com
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49