Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,436 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members (17005 Views)

Pictures Of Dissident Members Of Akwa Ibom Assembly Taking To Their Heels / Akwa Ibom Assembly Members Storm Govt House, Echo Support For Gov Udom Emmanuel / Akpabio To Decamp To APC With 12 Akwa Ibom Assembly Members, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members by ArmedRobber: 11:14am On Nov 27, 2018
Xisnin:
Buhari wants to turn the peaceful state into a war zone all because of his 2019 ambition.
He is playing with coup because the army is tired and the last thing they want is another
intractable conflict.
Did Buhari asked pdp speaker to sack 5 lawmakers illegally

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 27, 2018
Xisnin:
Buhari wants to turn the peaceful state into a war zone all because of his 2019 ambition.
He is playing with coup because the army is tired and the last thing they want is another
intractable conflict.

Which Buhari? Was Buhari the speaker who went against the ruling of the court?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members by Olatunji1929: 11:15am On Nov 27, 2018
I swear pdp members are too dull mobilize your thugs give them gun turn everything to war let war saw war
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 27, 2018
PDP should hurry up and get out of AKS for me we are tired of that evil party

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members by decuteGenius: 11:17am On Nov 27, 2018
fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members by Birdyclear: 11:18am On Nov 27, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You are not in line with the news and if you quote me and say I am wrong thunder will fire you
And am telling you now that for supporting Buhari the blood of the innocent Nigerians killed under his watch shall come and hunt you and your generations. Amen . Amin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members by Passionate888: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2018
candygist:

Is bubari the governor of Akwa Ibom state . Blame buhari of your d.I.c.K. can't stand
'bubari' is the chief security officer of the country, he controls the security agencies, I blame him for the insecurities that's happening.
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members by priest54: 11:21am On Nov 27, 2018
ooooh my State,my dear state where did we get it wrong? that the Nigerian Police force now aide criminals to rape Democracy that they were employed and paid with tax payers money to protect? why have this 5 APC terrorist who are bent on trading the peace we once enjoy just to satisfy the monumental failure leader currently heading Aso - Rock not reconsider their ways? Election will come and go,but History will always remember this day,no matter what, we are first Akwa Ibomites and Secondly Nigerians,We should not please Buhari to the detriment of democracy and due process

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members by na2016: 11:21am On Nov 27, 2018
Uteghe:

Must they smile when they got serious business to do?

I wonder ooo
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members by IrokoOluwere: 11:26am On Nov 27, 2018
Passionate888:
'bubari' is the chief security officer of the country, he controls the security agencies, I blame him for the insecurities that's happening.
Why are you derailing the thread?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:27am On Nov 27, 2018
Exercise in futility
Okoyeebo:
TonyeBarcanista, come and see America wonder.
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members by Bhol28: 11:28am On Nov 27, 2018
Akwa ibom already @ the "Next Level". No going back.
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members by Okoyeebo: 11:29am On Nov 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Exercise in futility

Since it's in futility, why have you been crying on NL since last week?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members by Passionate888: 11:29am On Nov 27, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

Why are you derailing the thread?
derail which thread? Someone asked me if bubari is the gov. of the state and I replied him, how's that derailing?
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members by edibobo: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2018
Sorry the real owners have taken over the House and those Criminals have ran for their safety. I pity Nigeria as we don't have real security except criminals who aided the crimes so Akwa Ibom State and the Council of Chiefs especially Ibibio Stool will stand for the rights of her citizens
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2018
undecided

Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members by gare(f): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2018
Uteghe:
BREAKING: Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Reconvenes, Suspends 11 Lawmakers
• Standing Committees Dissolved
The Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly led by the New Speaker, Rt. Hon. (Sir) Nse Ntuen reconvened today. Members of the house who were at the plenary condemned the impunity unleashed by the former speaker, Rt. Hon. Onofiok Luke last week Monday.
The house moved a motion to suspend the following lawmakers: Onofiok Luke, Udo Kerian Akpan, Felicia Bassey, Nse Essien, Lawrence Udofia, Usoro Akpanusoh, Ime Okon, Friday Iwok, Asuquo Archibong, Mark Esset, Emmanuel Ekpenyong, Aniekan Uko till further notice.
The house also dissolved all standing committees constituted illegally by the former speaker and summoned Commissioner for Works, Mr. Ephraim Inyang-Eyen to appear before the House next plenary. Committees to be reconstituted headed by the Honourable Speaker, Rt. Hon. Nse Ntuen and adjourned till Tuesday 4th, December, 2018.

It's. Very shocking to read some of your comments and you want the best for this country, you sit in your various homes and take sides with some we all know that is wrong and at the same time you all want a better lives for yourself.

Yes PDP it we all kicked against it, so we all want it to be a way of life now in Nigeria, one Niger republic will take over Nigeria and some of us will not see anything wrong with. Whatever that's going on in Akwa ibom state is wrong and should be condemned by both parties, it's wrong and we should not see it as a way of doing things. PMB contested elections for how many times before he won, so if you don't win today you will certainly win tomorrow. Its not do or die
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members by Buterflyle0: 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
Birdyclear:
And am telling you now that for supporting Buhari the blood of the innocent Nigerians killed under his watch shall come and hunt you and your generations. Amen . Amin

And I am telling you that for supporting Atiku and PDP the blood of those Atiku and Obj massacred in Odi and Zaki ibiam will haunt you and your generations in Jesus name, Amen

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members by tesppidd: 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
Buterflyle0:

And I am telling you that for supporting Atiku and PDP the blood of those Atiku and Obj massacred in Odi and Zaki ibiam will haunt you and your generations in Jesus name, Amen
lol

Nice reply
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members by Buterflyle0: 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
tesppidd:
lol

Nice reply

The guy is just a wailing weyrey. He probably was just born yesterday and never realised that herdsmen issues have been on right from the days of OBJ and that boko haram was one of the initiated projects of PDP .

He also didn't know that the people of Odi numbering over 2500 and the over 100 massacred in zaki ibiam were killed on instruction of OBJ and Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members by tesppidd: 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
Buterflyle0:

The guy is just a wailing weyrey. He probably was just born yesterday and never realised that herdsmen issues have been on right from the days of OBJ and that boko haram was one of the initiated projects of PDP .

He also didn't know that the people of Odi numbering over 2500 and the over 100 massacred in zaki ibiam were killed on instruction of OBJ and Atiku.

I tell them that all the time
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
dumb zombie op,stop lying in your post, abi 5 don big pass 21 grow up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State Fire Service Did Not Use Buckets To Quench The Balogun Market Fire. / Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times / iREV Worked Excepting Results Upload Of The Presidential Election - INEC (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.