Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,000 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS (44235 Views)

How Abba Kyari’s Police Team Extorted N1M Each From Suspected IPOB Members - SR / Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by danthamccoy(m): 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
Pennywise:
Addressing all Nairaland odehs, this is an undercover operation. He can stroll in in singlet and pant self
Lmao. He's doing an undercover operation so that justifies his dressing like that? Okay let's even assume that is true, an undercover agent will take pictures and plaster his face across social media? Did you think before you posted that?
Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by greatseed: 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
Where are the criminals caught ? I dnt understand
Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by Fitbillionaire: 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
this man should stop advertising himself like this o. the best police is the one that keeps bursting but no one knows him. its called ghost mode
Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by srclark: 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2018
SuperSacredSpp:
He should stop putting his life and that of his family in danger. We already know he's a super cop.
he his overhyped I have met brilliant Nigerian police officers I met on back then in Benin his name was ibong very brilliant I met another Yoruba guy called ay ,so they should stop over hyping this man
Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by Sammyblaq(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
How did the other Abba kyari died?

This one ain't battle ready and i wonder how he operates.

The camera working it's purpose.
Abia!.
Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by lastempero: 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
slapandfall:
Who goes for a gun operation wearing slippers.
Operation kor Surgery ni..

Keep deceiving yourself.
You hold gun for farm dey snap picture..

Nigerians and fuckery is abeg... someone should help me with that Zuma picture

Mtcheeeww

I tire ooo, all this stunt with camera tire me.
Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by davillian(m): 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
I just see bunch of unserious people in the bush.
Slippers
The other one held shoes on his hand.
No body armor
No head gear
Nothing,
When they face supreme gun power they will run. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by myk2mic: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
Look, I appreciate the fact this guy and team are doing a beautiful job but it's time the authorities dress this guys appropriately like S.W.A.T officers look at the way they are dressed with palm slippers, no bullet proof vest etc.
Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by dangoteinlaw: 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
Bursting a sitting duck native doctor isn't exactly my idea of crime bursting. This guy's just a media sucker
Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by Wahala90: 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
Confusion transmission.

Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by EmekaBlue(m): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
story
Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by jaykeyz10(m): 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
unprofessional

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by Ayire(m): 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria where mediocrity is celebrated. Everything is wrong with the picture and I can't help but hear as "Charade" is screamed out.
Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
In other climes, activities of a team like this will be top secret. Hope they don't set themselves up to be killed

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
Gossiplover:
Nigeria's crime buster and leader of the IG's special Intelligence Response Team, Abba Kyari, shared pictures on Facebook after a successful operation carried out yesterday.

He wrote; We Thank GOD for a Successful Operation Yesterday. No Peace for Criminals Terrorizing and Killing innocent Nigerians. The Force Public relations Officer (FPRO) Will make it public Soonest.

Total rubbish
Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by jedyjedy(m): 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
The IRT Squad of Abba Kyari is notorious for massive human rights violation, corruption and as an instrument of witch hunt by the big and powerful. Nigerians, be no deceived!!!
Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by akilo1: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
Olatunji1929:
This nigga will soon be assasinated with his public stunt everytime overhyped officer that cant investigate and arrest boko boy sponsors
u see your prayer?
Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by ogunsbanjul(m): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
You're an enemy of this nation. How will you predict death for a very good man like Abba Kayri. A police officer we all pray that God should keep protecting him for us. A man and his team we are all proud of because of their good job they are doing for the nation. Must you extend your hatred to this extent? Your wish will not come to pass in Jesus name.
Olatunji1929:
This nigga will soon be assasinated with his public stunt everytime overhyped officer that cant investigate and arrest boko boy sponsors
Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by madmohamed(m): 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
Gossiplover:
Nigeria's crime buster and leader of the IG's special Intelligence Response Team, Abba Kyari, shared pictures on Facebook after a successful operation carried out yesterday.

He wrote; We Thank GOD for a Successful Operation Yesterday. No Peace for Criminals Terrorizing and Killing innocent Nigerians. The Force Public relations Officer (FPRO) Will make it public Soonest.

police Whit sandals. Is it how he suppose to be just look at him nonsense country
Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by akigbemaru: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
coolcatty:
Walahi naija don cast.... grin grin grin

See how policemen on operation looks like...with pam slippers and archaic guns... grin grin

Chaiii...this looks funny but is not funny...Naija don cast...its not about Buhari or Atiku..its not about APC/PDP...Naija don cast be say e don cast...get out while you can.

Tueh
Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by Toxydon147: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
You see am abi

Homeboiy:
Na palm slippers them wear go rescue mission

Mtcheew, Na publicity stunt they go for
Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by akigbemaru: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
MXrap:
This guy is overhyped for nothing. Just look at him with his slippers, no levels, no professionalism, no nothing. Nigerians should stop celebrating mediocrity.
Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by akigbemaru: 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
Olatunji1929:
Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by zudozz: 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
he no even where bullet proof like other police. He get bendel insurance grin
Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by blesssingtime(m): 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
You dey mind am
Olatunji1929:
Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by DSDLIVEREPORT: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
Homeboiy:
Na palm slippers them wear go rescue mission

Mtcheew, Na publicity stunt they go for
love your eyes and brain

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by nsilordgmail(m): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
Pearlman:
Come first

How many Abba Kyari dey this country?
Abba Kyari this, Abba Kyari that. I tire self
Me sef taya o. I saw one news headline today that Abba Kyari is dead. Thought it was this police man but it turned out to be a former governor or whatever.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by morisnewrain(m): 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
Olatunji1929:
You and your gang cannot do him anything. You will be arrested before you carry out the assassination. You may be killed in the process. Don't dare try that. You are on watch from now
Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by gaskiyamagana: 12:14am On Nov 28, 2018
Olatunji1929:
Bitter truth. This is not a prophesy. Its just a straight talk. If place on global rating, he can never be among first 1000 crime fighters.
Re: Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS by gaskiyamagana: 12:17am On Nov 28, 2018
morisnewrain:
You and your gang cannot do him anything. You will be arrested before you carry out the assassination. You may be killed in the process. Don't dare try that. You are on watch from now
It is an advice that is good for him, his career and family. Don't misinterprete that advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment / Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV / Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.