Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina (30232 Views)

FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. / Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years / Deji Adeyanju With Femi Fani-Kayode After Court Granted Him Bail (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by balanceofterror1(m): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
APC and DOCTORED Videos, what about NURSED Videos

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by Nairalane: 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeew!!!
Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by Kharol1234: 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
to me TVC is d best.... I no dae watch any station news apart from TVC and intenational news na al jazeera d rest na rubbish....

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by klassd(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
Seems like channels TV have been compromised

5 Likes

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by chocboi78(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
APC has manipulated all the active sectors of the nation... WHAT A SHAME

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by slowbreeze(f): 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
I have always known Channels TV was an APC tool nah...That's y I since stopped watching their news since last year..Shame on them.

5 Likes

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by IkpuMmadu: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu is right about channels

No wonder they wouldn't tell the world the number of army died in biafra war

How can I join an organization that wouldn't recognize my death if I die serving

Tufiakwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by AGideon(m): 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nnamdi kanu said it!
Most Nigerian media outlets can be regarded as brown envelope media outlets.. Even Nairaland is joining the clique. But one thing is certain, the truth will always win! it cannot be concealed forever.

God bless the Land of the rising Sun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by Charmingrascal(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
I thought Channels was the best TV in Nigeria or is Channels the new NTA in town?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by exlink10(m): 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
na today yansh dey for back?

whoever trust media this days is to his or her peril.

not only Nigeria media oo... all over the world, media are politically inclined, biased set of people and worst people you can ever think of trusting.

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by Xano(m): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
peeps4u:
Just recently, Femi Adesina made a statement in an interview with channels TV that all over the world casualties of soldiers aren't disclosed. This statement was however proven to be a blatant lie as there are records of casualties of soldiers from UK, US, France and several countries which are accessible online and to citizens.

Adesina came under heavy attacks and criticisms from Nigerians following this lie. However, a journalist with CBC news, BBC who is based in Lagos, named Anna Cunningham with twitter handle @journo_anna this morning discovered that channelstv had edited the said interview on their YouTube page and cut out the part where Femi Adesina made the controversial statement?

Question:
Why did channels TV cut out the part where Femi made the figure statement?
Whose interest was channels TV serving to have edited the video?
Are channels TV doing the bidding of the APC?
Can channels TV be henceforth seen as unbiased and reliable news platform?

Here is the editted video on channels YouTube?

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=4mxzAdtwauc

The screenshots and reactions.

Interesting

Channels TV has been APC since 2013. I've stopped watching the network years ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by gurunlocker: 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
madridguy:
Femi Adesina is right.
Yeah, he is right.... So why was the video edited?

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by GGSG(f): 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
BREAKING NEWS!!! ATIKU ABUBAKAR'S GGSG MAKES SHOCKING REVELATIONS ABOUT NIGERIA.

https://www.nairaland.com/4870083/breaking-news-atiku-abubakars-ggsg#73345857
Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by id911(m): 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
Xano:

Interesting

Channels TV has been APC since 2013. I've stopped watching the network years ago.

We have already banned both Channels TV and NTA in our home. Both are useless, worthless and always siding with the APC government even when they are obviously wrong

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
If Femi Adesina is right according to APC, why was the Video EDITED To Omit the said Comment...?

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by edgeP(m): 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
I have since stopped watching channels, TVC (APC media) and AIT (PDP media), they are highly unprofessional.

NTA - dont realy blame them cuz is a government run media house.
Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by Pearlman(m): 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
Yes Channels TV are biased but not as biased as AIT
Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by RevenGeMission: 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
thats how several of you reported reputable APC members and dominated nairaland throughout 2016-17-18

people like you are from the east , thats why nairaland got reputation fpr being IPOB/IBO forum

Continue
shreder:
A BMC member just provoked me updere and I reported,citin rule 2

Don't abuse,bully,delibratelyinsult/PROVOKE,fight or wish harm to Nairaland members or their Tribe.

BMC members wish harm for evry single Nairalander and demsefs,join me in reportin dem anywhere u see dem
Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by PHIPEX(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
If the well respected Channels can pander to the antics of the presidency then we are finished.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by jchioma: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
Channels TV used to be my favourite news station back then. Until, I discovered that they have joined APC in their deceitful propaganda to hoodwink Nigerians, I blocked them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by Ekez(m): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
shreder:
A BMC member just provoked me updere and I reported,citin rule 2

Don't abuse,bully,delibratelyinsult/PROVOKE,fight or wish harm to Nairaland members or their Tribe.

BMC members wish harm for evry single Nairalander and demsefs,join me in reportin dem anywhere u see dem
on point

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by shreder(m): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
RevenGeMission:
thats how several of you reported reputable APC members and dominated nairaland throughout 2016-17-18

people like you are from the east , thats why nairaland got reputation fpr being IPOB/IBO forum

Continue
Hw did u knw abt wat happened to reputable APC members in NL in 2016,2017 wen u only registered June 26,2018

5 Likes

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
Adesina the criminal pastor.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by Awoo88: 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
NaijaMutant:
APC will be the greatest undoing of Channels Tv

They will collapse with APC.

By next year, Channels TV will be relegated to the history of failures just like AIT is now struggling undecided

Very shameful cry
AIT struggling? AIT that is beating channels now to morning show. Kakkakisocia is gaining traction evey day. If they do rating like they do in us, sunrise daily will be begging to stay on air

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by peeps4u: 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Channels TV is the best. Let's stop the bring him down syndrome

How does a human reason like this?

What is bring down syndrome here? Because we pointed out the fraud they perpetrated in that video? Why removing Adesina's statement that drew condemnation?
Are they working for presidency?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by labusinessguide: 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
peeps4u:

Yes, that was why channels TV had to come to his rescue by removing his lie from the video?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by plana1: 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
Why would channel tv put their reputation on the line just to protect a lie. This goes to show how compromised our media houses have be come these days. What a shame!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by lascopes(m): 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
madridguy:
Femi Adesina is right.

Even with fact, you still dey show your stupidity. Now I know this madridguy is just an attention seeker... fvckz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by olumide4christ: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
Kharol1234:
to me TVC is d best.... I no dae watch any station news apart from TVC and intenational news na al jazeera d rest na rubbish....

I agree with you completely....despite the fact that TVC has ties to Tinubu, yet they are very unbiased in their reporting and discussions. They even report and discuss issues that put Tinubu's APC in bad light, despite their Tinubu connection. Infact, the way they criticize some important people in APC on Journalists Hangout, you would think Tinubu wasn't the leader of APC.
Their program Journalists Hangout is a must see for me Monday to Friday...they focus so much on political issues, the war on Boko Haram, herdsmen & what the government is not doing right about the issues. My kudos to them!
I don't watch Channels tv anymore since I discovered TVC News.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen / Abba Kyari Demands ₦500 Million Against NDLEA Over 'Unlawful Detention' / "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.