Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo (79845 Views)

DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) / Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by ogajaki(m): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
Emmanuella is upgrading o. Though the hair big pass her head lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by ogajaki(m): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
Fine pikin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Nackzy: 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
If Emmanuella and Buhari sit for waec who do you think will come out with flying colours

263 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by lightwhite: 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
Emmanuella dear, enjoy your childhood and don't be in a hurry to grow up. It sucks.

349 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Newznow: 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Oreofepeters: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
Fine girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by SIMPLYkush: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
I wonder why they are exposing this little girl to prostitution... na wa ooo

36 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by dingbang(m): 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
bros easy na

155 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by IjebuWarrior: 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nackzy:
If Emmanuella and Buhari sit for waec who do you think will come out with flying colours

Your papa go come out with Fufu & Pomo Fs & Ps grin!

28 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by IjebuWarrior: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
gucciMania:
wow beatiful

Yaba Left V.I.P'er

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Nekxt: 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
bros hw wetin dem dey talk and wetin u talk take corelate

32 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Nawao.. Which one be "exposing her to prostitution again" undecided
No need judging obviously that's some1s wig she put on her hair... undecided
I can't bliv some1 will actually bliv this story

20 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nekxt:
bros hw wetin dem dey talk and wetin u talk take corelate

My brother I confuse o

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by mungoparks: 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
the space is for those who have something meaningful to say.
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by happybee: 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
Good for her.
But in anyway I find this news?
undecided

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Lerio(m): 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nackzy:
Like if you think Emmanuella will
Share if you think Buhari will

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by joshmarcus(m): 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
very handsome

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Lucifer66(m): 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
Am I the only one who is just adoring the background shocked

20 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
She wants to start SLAYING

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Houseofglam7(f): 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
Young lady.....listen to me....don't be in a hurry to grow up.
I can't play with sand now without looking like a rehab reject.
'Adulting' is hard.

8 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
She as she resemble Ogbanje grin

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by MirJay: 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

ur father balls are damned for affording to produce the semen that produced u.

Amakababe:
very ugly thing

your jealousy is the reason you are not yet married and at this rate u stand the risk of dying without a husband and children

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nackzy:
Guy, you wicked..Why you just wan disgrace Buhari like this.. grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Amakababe(f): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
very ugly thing

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by easynetsms(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by NairaMaster1(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
ogajaki:
Emmanuella is upgrading o. Though the hair big pass her head lol

Why is she in a hurry to Bleep?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by emeijeh(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
Amakababe:
very ugly thing

Who you epp?

[img]https:///media/7-22-2015/IrLJWY.gif[/img]

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) / Fans React As Tiwa Savage Rocks Sleeveless Top: "A Bra Would Have Been Better" / This Beautiful Lady Is A Cattle Rearer In Rwanda - Daddy Showkey Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.