Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Simple Method Of Cloning Anyone. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simple Method Of Cloning Anyone. (509 Views)

IPOB Members Accused DSS Of Cloning Nnamdi Kanu As Soludo Look Taller Than Kanu / Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions / Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Method Of Cloning Anyone. by dajoaneke(m): 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hello,

It is no news that there is a disagreement in Nigeria over the identity of President Mohammadu Buhari. Some people tend to believe that Mr President is a double or say a replica, some tend to think that is absurd.

I'm not here to debate the authenticity of the Nigerian President's identity but to throw more light on how such technology is very similar in today's world.

Please note: This photos and video is for "EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES" only. It is in no way or form a tool in discrediting any personality; either living, dead or fictional. Application of such information is solely your responsibility and I will not be held liable for your action there in.

SILICONE FACE MASKS These masks are crafted by special effect artists who use these prosthetics to recreate an image or impression.

With the use of caste moulds, 3D printing, weaves and makeup, just about anyone (ANYONE) can be body doubled...

For more information on such possibility, do your research and see that in today's world, just about anything is possible.

Watch full video in the link below
https://youtu.be/uEwghmwsN5Y

Re: Simple Method Of Cloning Anyone. by donbachi(m): 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
I was in the dream,and i was told that apc will not win 2019 presidential election because they violated section 3.
Re: Simple Method Of Cloning Anyone. by annnikky(f): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
Who knows maybe buhari/jubril is wearing a mask like this in that aso rock undecided
Re: Simple Method Of Cloning Anyone. by SolutionMee: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
cheesy

Opposition is not madness. Buhari wasn't cloned. He was impersonated by a Sudanese "young" man.

(1) (Reply)

Ait Blacked Out During The Kakaaki Social Media Update Segment / Father Mbaka Criticizes Peter Obi For Refusing To Donate To His Church. (video) / Just Back From Tanzania, Is Atiku Already In The USA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.