Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity (31186 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by adetayo234: 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
nijabazaar:

Then you guys should stop standing on the way of the Moving truck that is Biafra

Start by withdrawing your entire generation from yorubaland and move them to igboland. Then we will take you seriously. Also, ask Peter Obi to withdraw from PDP race as VP; Then ask all your house of representatives members and senator to also stop associating with Nigeria. Until then, biafra is a fake idea propagated by poor senseless igbos

6 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Skmoda360(m): 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
MYHUBBY:
cool

nice one Lola. I learnt much about your simple lifestyle despite your influence. And how u stick with your husband and his brother

but please sis do not be poisoned not to render help to non Yorubas, not all Igbo are ingrate

if we need to go by the senseless, childish and unnecessary hates for Yoruba here, one could have concluded that average Igbo are inhumane but good Igbo friends and my fiance change my impression
Same here bro....
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by adetayo234: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
shizzle11:
coming from a hateful yoruba twerp. Yoroobas have been protesting and asking Igbos to leave lagos, according to your dense yoruba ewedu skull, it is not hate but love abi? Onuku

We don't need your useless love. Go and give your empty love to your fellow igbos first. It is useless to us.

You kill one another and hate one another. So, how can you love people of other tribes?

When last did you eat your useless abasha (rubbish) last? Your breath is full of abasha. You stink, flaaaathead

6 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Afonja007: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
iammo:
cry married to a family who hate you regardless of all your sacrifices to make them successful, just because of their never ending hate for yoruba. Thank God peter is Man enough to command respect for his woman and kids, and funnily he his making record sales, endorsement and getting awards than the cowards and bigot hiding under "blood is thicker than water" line, to perpetrate evil. God always reward them according to the content of their hearts non of their coward men who run anytime things go hard would ever rule this country, only smart beautiful honest IGBO women have a better chance to lead this country.. Women of substance like the pre colonial great Aba women, okonjo iweala, oby ezikweseli, Dr Adadevoh (Ebola heroin), fearless Imo women who protested semi nakedly and got arrested for asking for the where about of lamidi kani the runaway dilector
you live with them to know they hate her ?the only thing causing problem is money not because Peter married lola stop all this side talk ,your not their when psqaure started their music you listen to their songs and nothing more ,you don't know shiit about the family but now your the chief judge Mr defender of the universe

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Afonja007: 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
iammo:
cry married to a family who hate you regardless of all your sacrifices to make them successful, just because of their never ending hate for yoruba. Thank God peter is Man enough to command respect for his woman and kids, and funnily he his making record sales, endorsement and getting awards than the cowards and bigot hiding under "blood is thicker than water" line, to perpetrate evil. God always reward them according to the content of their hearts non of their coward men who run anytime things go hard would ever rule this country, only smart beautiful honest IGBO women have a better chance to lead this country.. Women of substance like the pre colonial great Aba women, okonjo iweala, oby ezikweseli, Dr Adadevoh (Ebola heroin), fearless Imo women who protested semi nakedly and got arrested for asking for the where about of lamidi kani the runaway dilector
like you care about igbo people just because her name is lola then Paul and his brother's must be devil ,igbo people need to avoid people like you

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by MChaze25(m): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
Na "Chizoba" effect be this o.
Yeye dey smell.
Someone that never smiles is preaching love...lol
Russian mercenary to an Igbo family

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by adetayo234: 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
HunWI:
What the Bleep are you saying.. Who's Yoruba today without Igbos? If Igbos leave Lagos tell me one useless shop that will survive? When your oba is begging them to vote you think he is drunk? Yorubas are cowards afraid to speak like igbos who fought during the civil war. Betrayers to the core [color=#990000][/color]

Since Buhari has been ruining Nigeria, how many igbos have spoken up? You igbos are the grand masters of cowardice.

Do you know why ojukwu ran away with his tail between his legs and leave your father to rot in the trenches? It's because ojukwu, your god, was a coward. Why didn't he wait to be arrested?

When he came back from Ivory Coast, he received his entitlement and forgot about those he misled into a war . If you are looking for a coward, please check your governors, senators and late ojukwu

6 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Topmaike007(m): 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
see wetin Mr P Dey chop,the guy dey enjoy oo,see how the breast refuse to bow to pressure... Tru Tru her body na ebano

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by boomssey(f): 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
kennygee:
It must not be easy for her sha. Some people have become judge, jury and executioner on this psquare issue.
don't mind them as if they are also perfect. Lola don't mind anyone, ur life,ur husband, ur family. No matter what u do ppl will talk

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Ranchhoddas: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
iammo:
See as you carry another person family matter for head like gala.
Face your life.

4 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by akinboyo: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
You've not only displayed your stupidity and foolishness but also proof how shallow-minded. Igbo cannot even leave Lagos, the wise ones amongst you know. Yoruba people are the most accommodating group in Nigeria, You're a fool if you don't appreciate what Igbos are enjoy in Yoruba lands, which they cannot enjoy in their soils
HunWI:
What the Bleep are you saying.. Who's Yoruba today without Igbos? If Igbos leave Lagos tell me one useless shop that will survive? When your oba is begging them to vote you think he is drunk? Yorubas are cowards afraid to speak like igbos who fought during the civil war. Betrayers to the core [color=#990000][/color]

6 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by iammo(m): 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
See as you carry another person family matter for head like gala.
Face your life.

grin Igbo boy leave me alone, na only Igbo girls I dey reply...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Spectre007: 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
HunWI:
Marrying a Yoruba is like inviting spies in your household. Yorubas remains saboteurs right from birth. In my office its horrible always poke nosing looking for who to tarnish their image to gain favour
Exactly,thats their signature...most of them tho.

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Fitz22(f): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
iammo:

Pure Sense undiluted !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
africandollar:
Having a fair skin makes one look more beautiful but she fine...oh Lord she just too fine!

Natural Beauty

No make up

No Mascara

Not even lip stick

See Eyes! crystal clear like Christmas Snow

Na d tin wey dey pain some ppl be DAT.

grin

Dem call am Winch, Ogbanje, Ojuju, etc but Peter like am like dat.

But if you know, you know

grin

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
this is not about tribalism paul is married to non igbo + lola is even half yoruba she is not even full...she dosent even know how to speak yoruba....
Lola speaks Yoruba fluently. She grew up in Ikoyi Lagos, not Russia. She went to an FGGC secondary school in yorubaland. She once said there was a time she wanted to act in Yoruba movies. This was even after she graduated from Uni in America.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Buffalowings3(m): 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
HunWI:
Yorubas hates Ibos to the teeth useless man Bleep off although i know this is a Yoruba platform go and die

Yeye boy
I go still make love to Amaka tonight..

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Buffalowings3(m): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
nijabazaar:

Then you guys should stop standing on the way of the Moving truck that is Biafra
Who is holding you...
Ordinary python dance 2 you no fit dance grin
Yeye boy..

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
Tushkito:

Deep down in every heart of a yoruber girl or boy is to marry an igbo person, and when they get rejected, they turn into their well known habit of making everything tribal along with insults.

If they don't complain about our bride price, they will complain about how the Igbo family don't like them just like how they are doing in the case of p square. This is why I advice igbos to marry igbo mostly to avoid useless people.

I Dey tell u bro
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
Buffalowings3:

Yeye boy
I go still make love to Amaka tonight..

That one no be new thing... undecided
I have Kemi videos and pics scatterd all over my phone..
U sissy afonjas should start thinking like men.
Amaka pussy is just like any other pussy so what's the fuse with sex sex sex
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Gbagbuo247: 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
iammo:
cry married to a family who hate you regardless of all your sacrifices to make them successful, just because of their never ending hate for yoruba. Thank God peter is Man enough to command respect for his woman and kids, and funnily he his making record sales, endorsement and getting awards than the cowards and bigot hiding under "blood is thicker than water" line, to perpetrate evil. God always reward them according to the content of their hearts non of their coward men who run anytime things go hard would ever rule this country, only smart beautiful honest IGBO women have a better chance to lead this country.. Women of substance like the pre colonial great Aba women, okonjo iweala, oby ezikweseli, Dr Adadevoh (Ebola heroin), fearless Imo women who protested semi nakedly and got arrested for asking for the where about of lamidi kani the runaway dilector. If its to collect millions in bride price that's when they have lefelendum and erection, or when they want to humilate a poor widow by shaving her head and making her drink the water used in washing her husbands corpse just cos of inheritance

Could you please elaborate?

Need I remind you that she was not their manager; and that they were already popular before she came into the picture.

She "only" helped them to secure the GLO deal which they would have still gotten with or without her help because those guys were Nigerian biggest export as of then.

If you must know, my elder Sister is her Close Friend, I have facts, and if you must quote me make sure you are grounded in their matter.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by chiboy1116: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2018
adetayo234:
I'm sure the only reason the igbos on this platform hate that girl is because she is a Yoruba.

If Yoruba's decide to pay igbos back hate for hate, none of them will be able to do business in Yoruba land
undecided...lwkmd
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by iammo(m): 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
Gbagbuo247:

Could you please elaborate?

Need I remind you that she was not their manager; and that they were already popular before she came into the picture.

She "only" helped them to secure the GLO deal which they would have still gotten with or without her help because those guys were Nigerian biggest export as of then.

If you must know, my elder Sister is her Close Friend, I have facts, and if you must quote me make sure you are grounded in their matter.

Story story, read what peter wrote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
[quote author=iammo post=73351392] cry married to a family who hate you regardless of all your sacrifices to make them successful, just because of their never ending hate for yoruba. Thank God peter is Man enough to command respect for his woman and kids, and funnily he his making record sales, endorsement and getting awards than the cowards and bigot hiding under "blood is thicker than water" line, to perpetrate evil. God always reward them according to the content of their hearts non of their coward men who run anytime things go hard would ever rule this country, only smart beautiful honest IGBO women have a better chance to lead this country.. Women of substance like the pre colonial great Aba women, okonjo iweala, oby ezikweseli, Dr Adadevoh (Ebola heroin), fearless Imo women who protested semi nakedly and got arrested for asking for the where about of lamidi kani the runaway dilector. If its to collect millions in bride price that's bla bla bla bla bla shut up ur fvkn mouth
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by iammo(m): 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
[quote author=biafraguy post=73355839][/quote]

Bla bla bla its a mofvcking nairaland not Biafrapounds land .... So shut me if you can or stay shut your self, inconsequential 5%ter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
adetayo234:
I'm sure the only reason the igbos on this platform hate that girl is because she is a Yoruba.

If Yoruba's decide to pay igbos back hate for hate, none of them will be able to do business in Yoruba land
marrying a yoruba is a curse.peter wake up
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by boomssey(f): 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
undecided
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
iammo:
cry married to a family who hate you regardless of all your sacrifices to make them successful, just because of their never ending hate for yoruba. Thank God peter is Man enough to command respect for his woman and kids, and funnily he his making record sales, endorsement and getting awards than the cowards and bigot hiding under "blood is thicker than water" line, to perpetrate evil. God always reward them according to the content of their hearts non of their coward men who run anytime things go hard would ever rule this country, only smart beautiful honest IGBO women have a better chance to lead this country.. Women of substance like the pre colonial great Aba women, okonjo iweala, oby ezikweseli, Dr Adadevoh (Ebola heroin), fearless Imo women who protested semi nakedly and got arrested for asking for the where about of lamidi kani the runaway dilector. If its to collect millions in bride price that's when they have lefelendum and erection, or when they want to humilate a poor widow by shaving her head and making her drink the water used in washing her husbands corpse just cos of inheritance
Say no more, bro. Enough said. God bless you in Jesus's name. Amen.
The whole saga is because she's Yoruba. Wow! Wow!!
Stay in peace @iammo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Spanner4(m): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2018

Please dear nairalanders, all of these comments are filled with so much hate. We should learn to appreciate all persons no matter where they come from. See people the way God sees them, he isn't a partial God. He welcomes us all.... we all come from one family though Satan is the one that has filled the minds of people with so much hate which is evident in people being tribalistic. Please we are one people, one family. Well I hope to see a world which is free from tribalism, racism and co.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by akinboyo: 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
You're senseless. idiot like you will make someone say ill thing about Igbos in general the way you just stupidly did. Whereas some Igbos v are very good and sensible, unlike you, daft. I can see you're still being fed in your parents pot![[/b]quote author=Tushkito post=73353009]

Deep down in every heart of a yoruber girl or boy is to marry an igbo person, and when they get rejected, they turn into their well known habit of making everything tribal along with insults.

If they don't complain about our bride price, they will complain about how the Igbo family don't like them just like how they are doing in the case of p square. This is why I advice igbos to marry igbo mostly to avoid useless people.

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Wows In Bum Shorts / Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway / Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.