Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:25 PM

Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity (31137 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2018
nairamaniac:

Iv learnt something new from u 2day.
Thanx.
But how do u feel her in-laws WD feel if the only time she's un-stoic is when she receives monetary-related things from people?

One moment she's looking angry, sad, then peter gives her a range rover in their mist and she's laffing and happing and all her 32 are suddenly receiving direct sunlight.

They would say she's an unconscious-vain-gold-digging-FFF.

ONLY HAPPY WHEN ITS ROSY OR SOMETHING ROSY HAPPENS.
Why are YOU equating happinness to material things? Im sure she smiles at her kids, family & friends. Ive noticed this in her unposed pics with them. This occasion was also obviously a joyful surprise. And she wasnt even smiling again inside the car. Lol! The average woman would never even stop screaming because of the cameras.

People are different and brought up with different values in life. Learn to accept them for who they are & stop projecting ur conditioning on people. Her famous friends are always talking about how nice and ride/die she is for them. Dts a real person, not fake.

PS - dont even bring golddigging into this. Girl has bn rich from birth. Her dad owns an oil drilling business. Shes currently an executive director at the company and making her own money. Her family rolls with them dangote, folorunsho alakija and dantatas. All these pple attended her & peters wedding. None of them attended pauls wedding. No single member of the okoye family can EVER use dt word on lola. NONE. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by nairamaniac: 11:46am On Nov 28, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Why are YOU equating happinness to material things? Im sure she smiles at her kids, family & friends. Ive noticed this in her unposed pics with them. This occasion was also obviously a joyful surprise. And she wasnt even smiling again inside the car. Lol! The average woman would never even stop screaming because of the cameras.

People are different and brought up with different values in life. Learn to accept them for who they are & stop projecting ur conditioning on people. Her famous friends are always talking about how nice and ride/die she is for them. Dts a real person, not fake.

PS - dont even bring golddigging into this. Girl has bn rich from birth. Her dad owns an oil drilling business. Shes currently an executive director at the company and making her own money. Her family rolls with them dangote, folorunsho alakija and dantatas. All these pple attended her & peters wedding. None of them attended pauls wedding. No single member of the okoye family can EVER use dt word on lola. NONE. Lol!

Nice one bro!!!

I don't judge people.
In fact I hate fakes smiles and laffters.

U Also may be like that.
But I'm seeing things from her in-laws perception and level of orientation.

But end of the day, there's no excuse for ignorance.

I even respect Paul the more for standing by her thru tuff times.

Thanx for the chat!
Take care.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by nijabazaar: 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
adetayo234:

The facts have forced you into silence that's why you are commenting just on word as if you are a spineless zombie.

I am not using one word but a phrase...

Spineless as ever..
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by adetayo234: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
nijabazaar:

I am not using one word but a phrase...

Spineless as ever..

You are grasping at straws like a drowning man, just like a spineless zombie would do
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by nijabazaar: 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
adetayo234:

You are grasping at straws like a drowning man, just like a spineless zombie would do

Adopt a new word, dont use mine.

Spineless as a malformed kid...
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
scoory:

President of Nigeria or Biafra?

We have only one country and that is Nigeria.
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2018
nairamaniac:

Nice one bro!!!

I don't judge people.
In fact I hate fakes smiles and laffters.

U Also may be like that.
But I'm seeing things from her in-laws perception and level of orientation.

But end of the day, there's no excuse for ignorance.

I even respect Paul the more for standing by her thru tuff times.

Thanx for the chat!
Take care.

Thank you Jare.. as a mature person you should check both sides of the story. This is family, and any OLD SCHOOL PERSON here with experience will tell you that when brothers marry different women story go change.
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by adetayo234: 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
nijabazaar:

Adopt a new word, dont use mine.

Spineless as a malformed kid...

Are you saying your word is spineless? And yes, that word befits your destiny. Spineless Zombie
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by nijabazaar: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
adetayo234:

Are you saying your word is spineless? And yes, that word befits your destiny. Spineless Zombie

Spineless as ever...
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by adetayo234: 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
nijabazaar:

Spineless as ever...

The word Spineless Zombie truly befits you
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by nijabazaar: 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
adetayo234:

The word Spineless Zombie truly befits you

Spinelessness Spongified...
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by adetayo234: 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
nijabazaar:

Spinelessness Spongified...

Spineless Zombie
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by nijabazaar: 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
adetayo234:

Spineless Zombie

Spineless forever...
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Skmoda360(m): 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
mosesbola:
Walahi tiyin ti Ta...

Odun were...

hahahahahahaha.....
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by kunleweb: 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
gistblogger:
Wife to Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo took to her Instagram handle and bows to pressure, reveals how she handles negativity.

Read her post below...

People send me DM's asking me how I remain sane and composed when so much negativity is thrown my way and my answer to you is simple: Anger only hurts you! What people think of you is none of your business, you just need to live your truth! When your sense of satisfaction and self worth is derived from the opinions of strangers then truly you are not in control of your happiness. This constant need of validation from randoms is so unhealthy. We are always told to stay away from negative vibes or negative people but then how will you grow your Love and Compassion if there is no one to upset you, hate you, hurt you or rub you the wrong way? Only YOU are responsible for your pyschic hygiene, only you can clear and fill your energy with love and goodness everyday, no one can do it for you and you can only do so through life experiences good and bad. Aim to be kind to your enemies and haters. Your acts of kindness are never wasted because ultimately, God sees your heart and that is really what matters at the end of the day. Wishing you a blessed week my Insta-fam! #lollipop #truth #love

BY GISTMORE.OOM - http://gistmore.com/lola-okoye-bows-to-pressure-reveals-how-she-handles-negativity

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story / A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu / Top Five Controversial Social Media Critics In Nigeria ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.