Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Girls Disgust Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Disgust Me. (1788 Views)

Nigerian Girls Disgust Me !! / Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? / Menstruating Girls Disgust Me And It's A Big Turn Off, Is It Completely Natural? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Disgust Me. by SwagPower: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
cry...I'm no Casanova both I've had my fair share of women , sex and all those things...done some really perverted things with girls...

of recent though I'm finding girls repulsive...I've this friend that changes girls like they were undies..it got me thinking..some dude somewhere fvcks some girl..i fvck dey same girl..another bruv somewhere still fvck the same girl..it begins to feel like drinking water people have spit into...

When I see some girls I just have this thought and i feel nauseated ..like truly about to retch...

Do Other guys experience this too? cry

4 Likes

Re: Girls Disgust Me. by Tallesty1(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
SwagPower:
cry...I'm no Casanova both I've had my fair share of women , sex and all those things...done some really perverted things with girls...

of recent though I'm finding girls repulsive...I've this friend that changes girls like they were undies..it got me thinking..some dude somewhere fvcks some girl..i fvck dey same girl..another bruv somewhere still fvck the same girl..it begins to feel like drinking water people have spit into...

When I see some girls I just have this thought and i feel nauseated ..like truly about to retch...

1 Like

Re: Girls Disgust Me. by grateful236(m): 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
SwagPower:

Bro Abeg gist me. Perverted things like?? Make I go try some. Tell that your friend make him come teach me one or two as well. Abeg. Thanks
Re: Girls Disgust Me. by Foodforthought: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
You are on your way to salvation... keep going. It is a good feeling

1 Like

Re: Girls Disgust Me. by mumumugu(m): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
born again
Re: Girls Disgust Me. by SwagPower: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2018
Foodforthought:
You are on your way to salvation... keep going. It is a good feeling
Lol...well i hope so.. grin..But it's not really about being born again...
Re: Girls Disgust Me. by Oreofepeters: 10:04am On Nov 28, 2018
It happens a times, when you have tasted different pvssies it then become repulsive and nauseating to you............................................The feeling is called "quantileohetics"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Disgust Me. by LordReed(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
Late in here but lemme drop my 2 cents.

If you are still feeling this way it is cos you have over indulged. I take a quote I heard years back to heart. It says, when you sit down at a table to eat always get up from that table with an appetite so that you can look forward to eating again. Over indulgence will make you lose appetite and that is what has happened to you.

Take some time off indulging and regain some perspective to life. You need to remember that these are not playthings you are dealing with but actual human beings with more dimensions to them than sex.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Disgust Me. by SwagPower: 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
LordReed:
Late in here but lemme drop my 2 cents.

If you are still feeling this way it is cos you have over indulged. I take a quote I heard years back to heart. It says, when you sit down at a table to eat always get up from that table with an appetite so that you can look forward to eating again. Over indulgence will make you lose appetite and that is what has happened to you.

Take some time off indulging and regain some perspective to life. You need to remember that these are not playthings you are dealing with but actual human beings with more dimensions to them than sex.
Well writ Boss..I still feel that way though..
Re: Girls Disgust Me. by allandutch: 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
SwagPower:

This is nonsense. The same guy that did some perverted things with some girls is here talking about being disgusted by the fact that some other guy(s) fúck/fücks/fûcked the same girl that he does/did.
It may be disgusting but lemme ask you this: How many girls did you do those perverted things with?
Re: Girls Disgust Me. by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
I see women as big trouble. Heavy liabilities looking for the next guy to lie to and milk from. Most of them are bunch of leachies. I fear women alot to be frank.
When I had nothing, most walked away because I was skinny and broke. Now when I pull over, u will notice heads turning when I step out. Now they all want to be ur friend....fuccck that!! angry

***Grass2Grace***

6 Likes

Re: Girls Disgust Me. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
SwagPower:

Pls be celibate. Thanks
Re: Girls Disgust Me. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:
I see women as big trouble. Heavy liabilities looking for the next guy to lie to and milk from. Most of them are bunch of leachies. I fear women alot to be frank.
When I had nothing, most walked away because I was skinny and broke. Now when I pull over, u will notice heads turning when I step out. Now they all want to be ur friend....fuccck that!! angry

***Grass2Grace***
That's human nature. Stop playing victim.
Re: Girls Disgust Me. by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
That's human nature. Stop playing victim.

U know sometimes people find it easier to get angry, than to admit that they are part of the problem... grin grin grin tongue
Re: Girls Disgust Me. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:

U know sometimes people find it easier to get angry, than to admit that they are part of the problem... grin grin grin tongue
True, but have you taken that advice seriously? Have you admitted that you are part of the problem?

Ruminate on that tonight,peace.
Re: Girls Disgust Me. by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
True, but have you taken that advice seriously? Have you admitted that you are part of the problem?

Any circumstance that does not make a man great merely reveals him to himself...
Iv learnt and my learning continues.
Re: Girls Disgust Me. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:

Any circumstance that does not make a man great merely reveals him to himself...
Iv learnt and my learning continues.
Learn to accept responsibility for yourself, nobody owes you anything.

So, please stop this BS you are doing, no matter how much money you have, if your character is moot, good people will avoid you like the plague.

Ruminate also on this. Good day.

(1) (Reply)

Why Ladies Loves Tall Guys The Reason Would Shock You / Your Opinion Is Needed Guy ...up date / I Made A Very Very Big Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.