Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,403 members, 7,781,161 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:05 AM

EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh (25085 Views)

Oil Can’t Feed Nigeria Anymore – Obasanjo / Olisa Metuh Attends The Matriculation Of His Adopted Child In Abuja Wit Crutches / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh by Horiolah(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
gypsey:
why seize his account? they should give him back his Account so that he can feed his families. It's not his families fault that he is a looter.

So all doz pikin wey dey for street dey at fault abi dem deserve am?? Dude stop acting like we live in a sane society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh by adesamix(m): 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
sukerefakere:
You must be mad dasuki, Your family no get work? Useless old fool Rot in jail
Shithole
can't u read simple English? dashiki or metuh
Re: EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh by sukerefakere(m): 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
adesamix:
can't u read simple English? dashiki or metuh
na as e dey hot i serve am

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
gaby:
The ordinary Nigerian citizen is indeed a Lion and a hard nut.

You elites can't even stand what the ordinary and down-trodden Nigerian citizen has come to see as normal and take with a straight face and chin...haba mana

This reminds me of when I was in my teens and had a mini poultry consisting of the Agric 'fowls" (broilers) and our own very African chicken A.K A (okuko-igbo). At every Harmattan or bird-flu season, you'd usually find my broilers slumped and surrendered to the season while my original scavengers do their best at beating every odds stacked up against them.

The ordinary Nigerian citizen has gone so long without an account, not even a frozen one but keeps pushing, hoping and acting like all is well with a cosmetic smile.

Una no get liver but una like to thief everybody yam. I wished the FG would enact a law and contract Akwa Ibom people to handle every political looter. Those guys can represent Africa successfully in mob/jungle justice. Even if you by any stretch survive their handling, when next you see a yam that isn't yours, not minding how hungry or greedy you are, you'd learn to swallow your saliva and hop on along. ..

Idiots

Those chickens needed proper vertinary care.
Re: EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh by gaby(m): 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
greyham:

Those chickens needed proper vertinary care.

Exactement...just as the ordinary Nigerian is in need of some political/economic care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh by masqot(m): 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
I thought the account had been frozen since 2014. You're shouting now; when you were feeding fat on free alerts, who did you call? Wait! you have more than #400mil in your account? What is your business? onye o...

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh by 77up(m): 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
He said, “They have alleged in this case that N400m was stolen. Why would they not limit it to that amount?

Just imagine that statement . This and many other animal like this are the idiots that don't want re-election of President Buhari just to get over the hardship they subjected themselves to, why stealing in the first place? never again will PDP take over .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh by sammie99: 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
The judges we have in high court, appeal court and federal high court r worst than boko haram. The judge shuld have his power to compel efcc to unfreeze his acct.
Re: EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh by Burgerlomo: 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
EFCC should release his basic salary plus legally entitlements without further delay and frozen the excessive cool
Re: EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh by phemmyutd(m): 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
Yet, your Hero did not feature you in his book?

What a waste

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh by paulchineduN(m): 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
U came to Abia state during election to help thwart the collective will of the people by forcing the Abia State REC to announce the loser as the winner and u think u will have peace. No, u can't have peace. Karma is real.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
So if they unfreeze the account,You'll feed the family with water and panadol

Oti Ya Were

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh by Sleekfun: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
Father, you have offend the gods of the land , go and appease to the gods and you will be free...thank me later

1 Like

Re: EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh by WaffenSS(m): 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
He says the amount in his accounts is more than the 400 million at stake.

Maybe he can explain how he made that much raw cash

Guy just compounded his own case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh by zoedew: 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
This conscienceless liar really thinks he makes sense! He must be seriously deluded!! Simply amazing how he thinks he deserves to live well or at all after taking part in the diversion of money meant for the prosecution of the war against terror in Nigeria resulting in the needless deaths of our soldiers for lack of milequipments.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh by zoedew: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Every thief and corrupt politicians will die painful death.
They will never go Scot free....along with all the supporters of thieves.
See this thief crying like a kid, u never see anything yet.
Na dat hunger go kill u lass lass! grin grin
God pass una!
This is what you and your drunken master would have turned the country to had we not kicked you out in 2015.

Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh by Tobbyfitz: 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
yarimo:
This are the kind of people that don't want president BUHARI to continue, this is very commendable from EFCC. grin grin
Go to hell u beast from a demonic world
Re: EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh by enemyofprogress: 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
The time you were feeding them with our money, did you tell us? Abeg chop alone die alone, na so life be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh by brojoshua: 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
The time you breaking the laws of the land by looting and stealing public money, nobody heard any noise from you but now that justice is catching up and dealing with you you are crying, wailing and weeping.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh by gaskiyamagana: 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
Fear of PDP is the beginning of wisdom for 2019 elections.
FOUR HUNDRED MILLION for WAN PARSON from our treasury. No, no, never, never again.
Sai baba
Sai Buhari
Till 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh by hush15: 12:49am On Nov 28, 2018
yarimo:
This are the kind of people that don't want president BUHARI to continue, this is very commendable from EFCC. grin grin

smile n laff while you can, we all know how bitchy karma can be.....
Re: EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh by NonsoWow: 2:15am On Nov 28, 2018
Olisa Metu is a criminal and a hardened thief. We in Anambra really appreciate Buhari for dealing ruthlessly with that shameless thief. He brought shame to Anambra but buhari has wiped that shame from us with his prosecution. He should be stripped of every kobo until he starts scavenging the streets like a madman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh by deji17: 3:47am On Nov 28, 2018
Orisa Metuh, as you are aware, Buhari has recently increased the salary of Nigeria Police . This increment will be financed with funds that are recovered from thieves like yourself. Consider your current situation / hunger as your contribution towards a good cause. I mean feeding the very poor, school children, pay N- Power etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh by duwdu: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2018
gaby:
The ordinary Nigerian citizen is indeed a Lion and a hard nut.

You elites can't even stand what the ordinary and down-trodden Nigerian citizen has come to see as normal and take with a straight face and chin...haba mana

This reminds me of when I was in my teens and had a mini poultry consisting of the Agric 'fowls" (broilers) and our own very African chicken A.K A (okuko-igbo). At every Harmattan or bird-flu season, you'd usually find my broilers slumped and surrendered to the season while my original scavengers do their best at beating every odds stacked up against them.

The ordinary Nigerian citizen has gone so long without an account, not even a frozen one but keeps pushing, hoping and acting like all is well with a cosmetic smile.

Una no get liver but una like to thief everybody yam. I wished the FG would enact a law and contract Akwa Ibom people to handle every political looter. Those guys can represent Africa successfully in mob/jungle justice. Even if you by any stretch survive their handling, when next you see a yam that isn't yours, not minding how hungry or greedy you are, you'd learn to swallow your saliva and hop on along. ..

Idiots

Very well written, gaby.

P34c3
Re: EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh by gaby(m): 10:40am On Nov 28, 2018
duwdu:

Very well written, gaby.

P34c3

Thanks much boss

1 Like

Re: EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh by duwdu: 10:48am On Nov 28, 2018
Dnevasaynevaguy:
shocked shocked shocked

These men are made oh.
So,after 3 years of draging him up and down,paying for lawyers and what have you,he still has waayyy much more than 400m in his account.
Choiiii,these men money haf looong finish!

Na so o... they're not labelled "looters" for nothing. They're definitely well-heeled with war chests.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh by duwdu: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2018
dermmy:
Then take them to IDP camp you and your family will be fed there

Epic, this! gringringrin

P34c3

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers / Sowore’s 'Revolution Now' Protest: Femi Falana Speaks, Blasts FG (Video) / Buhari Has Approved Magu’s Suspension - AGF, Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.