Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? (58272 Views)

Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho / "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire / #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by meobizy(f): 1:01am On Nov 28, 2018
I remember when this boy’s news made Nairaland front page thrice every day for almost a three month timespan. I wonder what happened, he got tired of spamming the forum? There is no way he had supporters or fans who did all the work. The average person will tire quick.
Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by Rextizzle(m): 6:08am On Nov 28, 2018
andrew444:

He still have 10 more good years in football so mistakes can always be corrected
He should start correcting it now, the earlier the better.
Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by Rextizzle(m): 6:23am On Nov 28, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

That's what they don't know.
If not for supersports who helped amokachis life today he would be destitute.
Amokachis who was one the richest in those days wasted all his money.
Till supersports help his life.

I just pity for that boy and pray he shouldn't end up like amokachi etc because these guys never learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by kcowen(m): 7:53am On Nov 28, 2018
This one wey no Sabi talk to woman
Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by nkemdi89(f): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
lhow are you related to him?
Yes we are from the same kindred.
Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by toprealman: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
Kelechi no play with white men ooo, na your career I de pity
Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by LesbianBoy(m): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2018
kcowen:
This one wey no Sabi talk to woman

How do you know? Do you know him personally? cheesy cheesy
Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by kcowen(m): 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
LesbianBoy:

How do you know? Do you know him personally? cheesy cheesy
Yes i do, we roll together in owerri my cousin bro is his best friend they both attended Emmanuel college
Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
Funny story. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo / Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.