Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other (42564 Views)

Why Do women Prefer Dark Guys This Days (picture) / Which Do You Prefer In Your Partner... Mouth Odour Or Body Odour / 7 Things Men Prefer In Women More Than Good Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other by mediaNGR: 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
That says it

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other by oglalasioux(m): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
Even the brains and penis respondents still want money. What's a Nigerian woman without money?

67 Likes

Re: Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other by SweetBuns(f): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
That could just be from a meme generator. Look at the one I did myself. Stop using lies to shame women. Its bad. I'm open for debate tongue
I dont know why a man will sit down and cook lies to shame women.
Joblessness at its highest octane number

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
The poll says it all. .ladies love money ehn.... cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other by habsydiamond(m): 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
This poll shows that all what majority of the guys want in their women is brain so that the women will be able to affect their life's effectively but what do women like mostly according to the poll...money...it tells u that majority of the women out there don't care about the job u do... All they want to see is money flowing from all corners...that's the reason why some will spoil their destiny because of money... Money!!! master of vanity..

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
habsydiamond:
This poll shows that all what majority of the guys want in their women is brain so that the women will be able to affect their life's effectively but what do women like mostly according to the poll...money...it tells u that majority of the women out there don't care about the job u do... All they want to see is money flowing from all corners...that's the reason why some will spoil their destiny because of money... Money!!! master of vanity..
No wonder most of em keep falling into the trap of yahoo boys tongue

16 Likes

Re: Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other by habsydiamond(m): 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
No wonder most of em keep falling into the trap of yahoo boys tongue
na wetin I dey talk be that....I pray their quest for money will not put most of them in their early graves.....the brain sef wey majority of the guys dey find for dem body has been sucked away by Yahoo boys....

20 Likes

Re: Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
habsydiamond:
na wetin I dey talk be that....I pray their quest for money will not put most of them in their early graves
cheesycheesy Amen bro
Re: Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nigerian women has no iota of dignity & integrity in them. They are always willing to sell themselves for money.

8 Likes

Re: Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other by Foodforthought: 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
If I say women are commodities, the feminists here will come after me so I will not say that women are commodities

11 Likes

Re: Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other by Biglittlelois(f): 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
That's a meme generator, anyone can do that, a woman trying to degrade other women, rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other by MJBOLT: 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
sweetbuns,what about you?

1 Like

Re: Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other by theapeman4: 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
mediaNGR:
You thought you have seen it all on Twitter?

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/see-this-poll-result-of-what-men-and.html
typical Naija women undecided

With their fish brain! Nothing ever good comes out from Naija women
Re: Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other by Fuckdamod: 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
Money as usual
Dem use money swear for those creatures?
Can't wait to have lots of money and use part of it to deal with them. Their tears gives me joy. grin

5 Likes

Re: Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other by easynetsms(m): 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other by ednut1(m): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
The guys own na lie abeg

1 Like

Re: Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
Which Nigerian lady wan chop brain under Buhari

Buhari effect everywhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
DamZik:
Nigerian women has no iota of dignity & integrity in them. They are always willing to sell themselves for money.
...women have...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other by visijo(m): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
I wonder why my heart beats Fast, each time the pastor walks towards me during Prophesy ��

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
Fact.
Re: Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other by Nigerianiski: 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
What if i'm Daario Naharis but i don't have money

Re: Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other by Randy100: 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
Which guys voted for this nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other by Hadeehart101(f): 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
Why not screenshot the number of votes too? undecided undecided
Generalization at its peak! angry

5 Likes

Re: Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other by mubaking: 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
y

ffvg
Re: Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
Stupidity at its peak
Re: Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other by sonnie10: 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
In the girls section, the option is not complete ,where is option for kpekus?

7 Likes

Re: Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other by Mankosi: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
Very true
Re: Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other by EmekaBlue(m): 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
@least preek carry 2nd...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life / Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " / What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.