Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,863 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:07 AM

One Last Time? (episode 3) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / One Last Time? (episode 3) (288 Views)

My First Time (Episode 1) / One Last Time? (Episode 2) / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Last Time? (episode 3) by kegendify: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
Episode 3

"I love your daughter but I can't marry her" Mrs Osai mouth was wide agape, surely Richard can't possibly mean to come to their house just to embarrass them by saying he can't marry their daughter, there must be something more to it.
Rosie remained where she sat, the words sounded confusing, even to her she never could have fathom what was currently happening, Mr Osai remained calm and asked Richard what he meant by what he just said and he should explain the reason why he can't marry their daughter. Richard stood up facing the window of the sitting room and said, I was married for 5 years, my wife and i got separated a year ago and I met your daughter barely a week after we divorced, I must say this, your daughter is truly a remarkable and wonderful woman but something came up last month my Ex wife and I decided to settle all our differences and start a new life but I was disturbed because I didn't want to leave your daughter but for the sake of my kids I must. Mr Osai nodded a bit and said I understand everything you said and I know what it feels like to be a father but I won't hold a grudge on you for that but I just believe you should have informed my daughter instead of coming here in the first place, I hope my daughter will be strong enough to let go and be able to forgive you for everything, Mrs Osai went to where her daughter who was now crying and consoled her telling her a better man who deserved her will surely come along someday, then she shot Richard a death stare, immediately asking him to leave their house and He obliged, said his goodbyes to everyone and left.

In a big store in the city Rosie could be seen shopping, it's been three months since the incident happened, she was simply not ready to start a new relationship the last one left a hole in her which she feels might never be filled again, suddenly she bumped into someone all what she had packed fell, and the person started apologizing to her telling her he didn't look properly while passing. he raised up his head after packing everything into her basket and stretched his hand to her, my name is Ayo I am so sorry for everything, she accepted his apology and they shared an handshake.
Driving home all that was in her head was the new guy she just met, Ayo, he surely seems to be a good person considering the way he handled the situation even though she was the one who had bumped into him, but, she just waved the thoughts away and continued driving home.
Arriving home she came out of the car brought out what she had bought and locked the car, she set the stuffs down in their respective places and decided to relax a bit and watch TV when she heard a noise outside, coming outside she saw two guys trying gain access into her car sensing they were trying to steal her car she started running shouting, one of them grabbed her and covered her mouth, pointing a gun to her head suddenly they heard a siren blowing, a police car was coming their way sensing the danger they are in, they left her and ran away,
The car stopped and Rosie opened her mouth wide when she saw who had just alighted from the car, Ayo? she called the person nodded in affirmative which made her faint at the spot.....

Stay tuned for the next episode

Ifeanyi sibling

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

John Vincent Poetry: REVISITING NIGERIA / Try It Now!!!!! / Be Healed In Jesus Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.