Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Looking For Cto/co-founders For A Tech Start-up - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Looking For Cto/co-founders For A Tech Start-up (263 Views)

How Do I Build A Portfolio As A Tech Professional? / The Dos And Don'ts Of Applying For A Tech Internship / Facebook Appoints Adam Mosseri To Lead Instagram After Resignation Of Founders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Cto/co-founders For A Tech Start-up by Xopoh: 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hi Everyone,

My client is a start up company presently working on a tech based project that has the potential of being the future of employment in Africa.

They are currently looking for young individuals who have passion for socio-economic change and development to join their team.

Positions: i. Web app programmers ii. business strategists iii. Virtual Assistant

General requirement:

*Between the ages of 18-25
* Must internet savvy
* Must have experience starting up a business.
* Must be willing to work remotely(work from home/a distance).
* Good time management skill.
* Ability to pay attention to details.
* Must have a laptop computer and a smartphone.

Benefits:
* The team members will own a reasonable percentage of the company's(project) equity.

* Get compensation as the project reaches every milestone.

* An opportunity to be tagged as co-founders once the project rolls out.

Method of Application:

Interested applicant are required to send a maximum of 2 pages answering the following questions to SO.JOHNSON@XOPOHACUMEN.COM

1. Name and contact details

2. A brief introduction about yourself

3. what business have you started from scratch? (Give a brief, the major challenge you faced and how you overcame the challenge)

4. What is your greatest achievement in your start up?

5. What is your philosophy on economic change and development in Nigeria.

6. What will you offer if you join the team.

PS:
* Use the position you are applying for as the subject of the mail.
* My Client believe in equal opportunity for all, All Gender and physically challenged individuals are advised to apply.
* All applicant will be treated as equals.
Re: Looking For Cto/co-founders For A Tech Start-up by Xopoh: 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
Application Closes 21st of December 2018

(1) (Reply)

Sapete Farms Recruitment 2018 | Apply Now Before Deadline / Apply Now: Terra Summer Residency 2019 / Drop The Excuses, Be Focused On Your Talent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.