Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met (55339 Views)

I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega / Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya / Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met by PBseller6984: 9:37am On Nov 28, 2018
Its brand new and will give you at least 20 hrs back up. 30K

Re: Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met by tosyne2much(m): 9:42am On Nov 28, 2018
Diego Costa is Arsenal's nightmare cheesy
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met by jensrichy(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2018
gaby:
I like this babe so much. Such a hard working footballer and one of the only handful in the falcons team that still kept most of her feminine features.

Our keeper kept her feminine features too cheesy
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met by chris31(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2018
So Costa is the reason u have not reply my message after i DM u no shaking na
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met by Etoommarley: 9:44am On Nov 28, 2018
Wonderful �
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met by gaby(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2018
jensrichy:

Our keeper kept her feminine features too cheesy

Yes a handful of them got lucky with that. The rest be like broses...

2 Likes

Re: Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met by mr1759: 9:56am On Nov 28, 2018
The girl is fine
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met by OLAlaMIDE(m): 9:59am On Nov 28, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
odun360:
Super Falcons forward, Francisca Ordega says she ‘couldn’t help but fall in love’ with Atletico Madrid striker, Diego Costa on their first meeting.

Ordega who played as a forward for the Atletico Madrid female team disclosed this in her most recent Instagram post where she shared a linked up picture of herself and the former Chelsea striker.

The Nigerian went as far as describing how awesome and professional Diego Costa is which contradicts the initial perception of the footballer by football fans and pundits who believe he is arrogant and controversial.

Ordega didn’t only meet with Costa, she also met with the Atletico Madrid manager, Diego Simeone and they posed for the camera.

“This man here @diego.costa is awesome believe me when I said he is awesome..when I met him in person I couldn’t help but fall in love with him..his professionalism is superb����,” Ordega praised.

Francisca Ordega is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays for Atlético Madrid in the Primera División on loan from Washington Spirit of the National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL). She represented Nigeria women’s national football team (Super Falcons) at both the FIFA Women’s World Cup and African Women’s Championship

https://www.reportminds.com/2018/11/i-fell-in-love-with-diego-costa-1st.html?m=1

Lol
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met by Optassi: 10:02am On Nov 28, 2018
Costa looks happy, but he's insane in the mind
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met by Gerardo88: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2018
My T.I.V sis talking
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met by Ikmontana1: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2018
DrholuwaTOBI:
Diego The Bull.

That guy is better than Morata, Lukaku, Benzema, Suarez, and Giroud.
Costa has never been better than Luis Suarez..
he has not achieved "half" d "personal" records, awards or achievements of Luis Suarez..

1 Like

Re: Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met by Isobug: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2018
DrholuwaTOBI:
Diego The Bull.

Not in anyway better than Suarez
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met by chinochizzy: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2018
Freiden:
Just say you want to bang him
she's not short Costa is a tall guy
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met by porthouse7(f): 11:10am On Nov 28, 2018
sad[b][/b][left][/left]
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met by meobizy(f): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2018
Nope. There is no way one can convince me this one doesn't munch carpets. It's their specialty in the Super Falcons. Those women are flowing with so much tesosterone a girly girl won't survive for more than four days.

1 Like

Re: Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met by bleskid: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2018
my sister plus my crush is ordega ..I can't just tell why
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met by danielzoro: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
IjebuWarrior:
But wait, shey Costa na gay ni? grin
abeg what stop yu from asking him na
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met by danielzoro: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
see me see wahala ooo u left ndidi iwobi ihanacho balogun dem u go fall in love with Diego fighter OK carry on ooo
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met by Dafreeguy(m): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
DrholuwaTOBI:
Diego The Bull.
including suarez?? Are u normal?
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met by Dafreeguy(m): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
DrholuwaTOBI:
Diego The Bull.
including suarez?? Are u normal?
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met by ubee(m): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
Is she bleaching or what?

She's by far darker than how she's looking here.

odun360:
Super Falcons forward, Francisca Ordega says she ‘couldn’t help but fall in love’ with Atletico Madrid striker, Diego Costa on their first meeting.

Ordega who played as a forward for the Atletico Madrid female team disclosed this in her most recent Instagram post where she shared a linked up picture of herself and the former Chelsea striker.

The Nigerian went as far as describing how awesome and professional Diego Costa is which contradicts the initial perception of the footballer by football fans and pundits who believe he is arrogant and controversial.

Ordega didn’t only meet with Costa, she also met with the Atletico Madrid manager, Diego Simeone and they posed for the camera.

“This man here @diego.costa is awesome believe me when I said he is awesome..when I met him in person I couldn’t help but fall in love with him..his professionalism is superb����,” Ordega praised.

Francisca Ordega is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays for Atlético Madrid in the Primera División on loan from Washington Spirit of the National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL). She represented Nigeria women’s national football team (Super Falcons) at both the FIFA Women’s World Cup and African Women’s Championship

https://www.reportminds.com/2018/11/i-fell-in-love-with-diego-costa-1st.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife / Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.