Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (77632 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by samuelchimmy(m): 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
IjebuWarrior:
In Lasisi Eleneu's rant-filed voice. OP... craze dey worry you ni? Dem break internet and I'm still surfing the web... Which internet dem break, abeg? angry angry angry angry
Bro make we see your pic,I'm sure yours will break the internet
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by neweraomo: 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
Mehn ...that neegah fine
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by Ndubuisipaul1: 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
How can you kiss in pre wedding pics ? You dey mad ?
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by Waksdabos(m): 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2018
theapeman4:
one thing I know about bleaching is that you can't bleach your private part grin
Mostly that centre of yansh! l dey spread well. NEPA take light for that region!

1 Like

Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by MufasaRebirth: 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
theapeman4:
one thing I know about bleaching is that you can't bleach your private part grin
I swear grin
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by MufasaRebirth: 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Is that woman Nigerian?
Togolese
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by jaxxy(m): 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nice bt are they really that fair?
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by omooba969(m): 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
Playboy to wed Slay queen...the guy's left hand in the first pic though. grin

Perfect Combo. cool
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by OsuMustGo: 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
sevo:
Bros, I just wan know wetin you rub to make the beard shine
Photo kiosk
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by Beaten: 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
Very nice, it's not easy for fine guy meet a fine gitl. Only could happen if they are celebrities
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by gurunlocker: 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
theapeman4:

Most of you guys that shout bleaching does not know what bleaching actually means. How does any of them look bleached?

So being fair in complexion or a lot bright means you bleach?

1 Like

Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
kai! cute kids loading. my husband must be fine like this sha

1 Like

Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by Tinalex(f): 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
Damn!! Cuteness reloaded. Chere ooo...thought 60% of men do say ladies with nails, foreign weaves and Indian hairs of sorts with baddest makeover are not fit to be 100yards wife material but from recent survey; its this ladies that are getting married year in year out while Sister Judith and Amaka is still in church praying for life partner. Biko wetin do una ooo? I mean men of marriageable age and standard.... undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by maigemuu: 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
Modern day photo shoot.

Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by franchasng: 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
Handsome bleaching man lipsrsealed

Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by YouareaBITCH(f): 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
Kisses in pre wedding.

Lol.

His wife looks very fresh like today's bread.
Her husband looks very bleached like overripe banana
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by BillgatesMaigad(m): 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
God punish Poverty
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by khiaa(f): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
She looks horrible with that unnatural bleached skin, but he's attractive. undecided
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by khiaa(f): 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
gurunlocker:

Most of you guys that shout bleaching does not know what bleaching actually means. How does any of them look bleached?

So being fair in complexion or a lot bright means you bleach?

You can't tell the difference between natural and unnatural skin? That girl's skin is as bleached as Michael Jackson skin was.

2 Likes

Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
khiaa:
She looks horrible with that unnatural bleached skin, but he's attractive. undecided
taaa who told you that undecided light skin girls are hot cool cool
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by khiaa(f): 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
SilentListener:
taaa who told you that undecided light skin girls are hot cool cool

A woman/man isn't attractive just because her/his skin is light, that's what you Nigerians can't understand. grin Unnatural bleached skin is unattractive. Case and point, Michael Jackson was a man beautifully made by God, but because he was messed up in the head, he made himself look like how he felt he looked HORRIFIC.

1 Like

Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
Tinalex:
Damn!! Cuteness reloaded. Chere ooo...thought 60% of men do say ladies with nails, foreign weaves and Indian hairs of sorts with baddest makeover are not fit to be 100yards wife material but from recent survey; its this ladies that are getting married year in year out while Sister Judith and Amaka is still in church praying for life partner. Biko wetin do una ooo? I mean men of marriageable age and standard.... undecided undecided undecided

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
khiaa:

A woman/man isn't attractive just because he/his skin is light, that's what you Nigerians can't understand. grin Unnatural bleached skin is unattractive. Case and point, Michael Jackson was a man beautifully made by God, but becaused he was messed upin the head, he made himself to look like how he felt he looked HORRIFIC.

Michael Jackson had a skin disease, ignorant fvck

2 Likes

Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
khiaa:

A woman/man isn't attractive just because her/his skin is light, that's what you Nigerians can't understand. grin Unnatural bleached skin is unattractive. Case and point, Michael Jackson was a man beautifully made by God, but becaused he was messed up in the head, he made himself to look like how he felt he looked HORRIFIC.
Michael Jackson is a legend
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by khiaa(f): 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
SilentListener:
Michael Jackson is a legend

Yes he is, and I will always appreciate his talent but that doesn't take away the reality of him making himself look like a MONSTER That's what bleached skin looks like to me, an infested disease, worst than white skin. grin
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
khiaa:

Yes he is, and I will always appreciate his talent but that doesn't take away the reality of him making himself look like a [b[b]]MONSTER[/b].[/b]That's what bleached skin looks like to me, an infested disease, worst than white skin. grin
I thought he had skin disease vitiligo

1 Like

Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by khiaa(f): 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
SilentListener:
I thought he had skin disease vitiligo

That was a lie, he was bleaching.
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by gurunlocker: 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
khiaa:

You can't tell the difference between natural and unnatural skin? That girl's skin is as bleached as Michael Jackson skin was.

Lol... Even a female?

So Michael Jackson bleached his skin?
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by khiaa(f): 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
truthsayer009:

Michael Jackson had a skin disease, ignorant fvck

You ignorant fuk, he lied, he was bleaching. It was confirmed by his family members and his doctors, so stfu.
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
khiaa:

You ignorant fuk, he lied, he was bleaching. It was confirmed by his family members and his doctors, so stfu.

Evidence please, do you have a video? Audio? Picture? Article? Any reference whatsoever?
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
khiaa:

That was a lie, he was bleaching.
owk maybe he bleach because he wanted to fit in, he won't have been this popular if he was black,just saying tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Slams Couples Having Sex In This Heat Period / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / How Small Is Too Small?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.