Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,328 members, 7,808,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) (22569 Views)

Henry Ogorchukwu Abanum: UNIBEN Best Student Gets N250k From Engr Osifo / Uniben Best Graduating Student In Surgery Receives New Laptop And 100 Pounds / Obaseki John Folorunsho Eseiwi: UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by SweetBuns(f): 8:37am On Nov 28, 2018
Lucifer66:

Skull miningly*
just look at how that girl disgraced and disappointed you undecided
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by luemz(m): 8:37am On Nov 28, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by flexerking(m): 8:37am On Nov 28, 2018
hope she go see work with all those certificate coz in this nation certificate doesnt guaranty anything
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 8:42am On Nov 28, 2018
wow that's my cousin, Ijeoma
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 28, 2018
MrPresident1:
Afonjas don go conquer Benin people even for them own university grin

Her mym probably is Afonja, but her Dad is a Benin man, so she is 99% Bini

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by HardcoreEdoman: 8:44am On Nov 28, 2018
MrPresident1:
Afonjas don go conquer Benin people even for them own university grin
her surname is yoruba abi?
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by Rocktation(f): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2018
I'm sure that gurl wanted to study medicine, but the system subjected her to channelling all that intelligence into microbiology, of all courses. Now she has a first in a field, she might never work in.
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by kapelvej: 8:50am On Nov 28, 2018
Rocktation:
I'm sure that gurl wanted to study medicine, but the system subjected her to channelling all that intelligence into microbiology, of all courses. Now she has a first in a field, she might never work in.
You a right, most students that studied Microbiology, biochemistry, zoology etc all wanted to study medicine
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by incomeboostng: 8:50am On Nov 28, 2018
4.91? shocked Congrats to her
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by geezynoni: 8:52am On Nov 28, 2018
YOUNGEBEN91:
what's with 4.91 CGPA nowadays? .
Every best student just graduating with 4.91...
49,1 two sure aye
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by Galaticos444: 8:55am On Nov 28, 2018
Lucifer66:

Skull miningly*
epic
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 28, 2018
Rocktation:
And hope your life is better than hers with your MBBS? Funnily enough, no one knows you. Fool!
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by QuickStandard: 9:01am On Nov 28, 2018
Adekcrown:
This babe is quiet average in beauty... congrats anyway... we afonja's rocks academically

grin

Miss Oluwakemi Igiehon

Sorry to disappoint you, @ the bolded could be Edo name, cos there's a part of Edo that speaks Yoruba as well.

I have a friend "Adebayo Imafedia" full Edo guy.

destinyy23:
And hope your life is better than hers with your MBBS? Funnily enough, no one knows you. Fool!

What the OP said does not warrant insult Na, haba!!!

If you attended UNIBEN you will understand what the OP said better, am not saying that is the case with her though. But many students who applied to study medicine in UNIBEN most times end up heading to those department, Agric inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by Awoo88: 9:19am On Nov 28, 2018
Lilimax:
Wao!
Such a JACOBIAN damsel. smiley
Congratulation!!!
E bi like say u bi futarian
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:19am On Nov 28, 2018
Alejob:
Igi iwe!

International scholarship awaits
automatic employment as a lecturer,who scorlership help? ,,that's Uniben policy .they always retain d best no matter what
This one just dodge d labour market,ur parents will be very pround of u dear,keep it up.and make Uniben proud when u visit common whealth countries to deliver lectures,what I genius .u deserve an accolade, I troway my cap for u.twale

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by Humility017(m): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2018
Adekcrown:
This babe is quiet average in beauty... congrats anyway... we afonja's rocks academically
she is partly bini.
her surname is bini.
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by Humility017(m): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2018
Adekcrown:
she is partly bini.
her surname is bini.
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2018
When yoir mates where busy wasting time and voting for Nina,efe,miracle on big brother niaja u held on to ur books ,when slay kings and slay queen where arguing that davido has more money than wizkid,DAT huspoppi will employ p square as his cook,u held on. Or ebuka rocked it better than e money,u held on,dear u won't regret this descision,ur future is bright.am sure if big brother niaja decides to gather the best graduants from each schools and lock them in a house to profer solutions to engineering problems,medical problems ,political prob,mathematical prob,and management problems or analysing case study,our youths will definitely stop watching dstv ,they will never subscribe until d programs end and they start showing efe and Nina kissing or bathing together

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by simplebb: 9:41am On Nov 28, 2018
YOUNGEBEN91:
what's with 4.91 CGPA nowadays? .
Every best student just graduating with 4.91...

LOL, I observed it too.

From FUTA to Funaab to UNIOSUN to Uniben now....

Coincidence Maybe
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by wisdomkid: 9:56am On Nov 28, 2018
Adekcrown:

Hope she will parade it around Yoruba Land, and in your family house.. grin grin
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:57am On Nov 28, 2018
Congratulations to her.
More blessings awaits
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by fk001(m): 9:59am On Nov 28, 2018
destinyy23:

Are you a microbiologist?
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by Jblaze1: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2018
chaiii....even angels for heaven know say you no get sense angry

ODE!

Hoodbilonia:
her pussy gonmake sense
if u fuc these kind ones
dem go turn slave to u
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2018
Adekcrown:

Check the Father's name before you commit suicide.

I thought it's only Edo men that bear "IGIEHON"
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2018
Brain and beauty.
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by MrEgghead(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2018
destinyy23:
How are you sure nobody knows her? Is nairaland no more a faceless forum?
Don't be so pained because you couldn't study Medicine; no all dreams all achieved; accept that in good fate or you could do yourself good by being persistent about getting it.

No string attached, just my opinions.

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by anslem2: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2018
She a deeper lifer on campus.......pray,..eat,read,sleep and serve God
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 11:55am On Nov 28, 2018
SweetBuns:
just look at how that girl disgraced and disappointed you undecided

Why is this guy stalking me?
Am not gay.
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
MrEgghead:
How are you sure nobody knows her? Is nairaland no more a faceless forum?
Don't be so pained because you couldn't study Medicine; no all dreams all achieved; accept that in good fate or you could do yourself good by being persistent about getting it.

No string attached, just my opinions.
You're very stupid. How you lots belief everyone wants to study medicine baffles me and when I see how wretched some of you are, I wonder. Just wish the young lady well on her achievement and stop moaning on how she couldn't study medicine. Last time I checked, Forbes hasn't included any one in its list of world's richest cos of the course he/she studied. If I like, I study paper technology, it's none of your business. So stop being a fool nigga and grow up.
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
Lol back then at uniben the only 3.89 student the department was hoping on finally ran mad grin grin engineering isn't for weak headed. I winded up being a smoker 2year coz JI MA SUN
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by MrEgghead(m): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
destinyy23:
You're very stupid. How you lots belief everyone wants to study medicine baffles me and when I see how wretched some of you are, I wonder. Just wish the young lady well on her achievement and stop moaning on how she couldn't study medicine. Last time I checked, Forbes hasn't included any one in its list of world's richest cos of the course he/she studied. If I like, I study paper technology, it's none of your business. So stop being a fool nigga and grow up.
Your post depicts how petulant and pathetic you're because you couldn't get medicine. It's nobody's fault that you were not intelligent enough.
And for your info, I never directed any invectives against the scholar, I admire her hard work and intelligence but fact is fact, many of them couldn't gain admission to medicine and there's nothing bad about that.
I'm wary of people like you who take turns to cast aspersions at those who were able to study medicine and who speak facts not fictions..
Don't be pained and aggrieved.
Embrace your career just the way we enjoy ours.
Some medical Doctors had carved a niche for themselves and their names engraved for posterity.
Not everyone will become Bill gate and we all know that.

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
MrEgghead:
Your post depicts how petulant and pathetic you're because you couldn't get medicine. It's nobody's fault that you were not intelligent enough.
And for your info, I never directed anyone invectives against the scholar, I admire her hard work and intelligence but fact is fact, many of them couldn't gain admission to medicine and there's nothing bad about that.
I was wary of people like you who take turns to cast aspersions at those who were able to medicine and who speak facts not fictions..
Don't be pained and aggrieved.
Embrace your career just the way we enjoy ours.
Some medical Doctors had carved a niche for themselves and their names engraved for posterity.
You can see how intellectually incapacitated you are. I have friends who are medics but your comments and that other Lady's on this thread is uncalled for. What if she actually decided to read Microbiology? And who told you you'd outshine her if you read the same course she did? I mean, I can be a genius and decide to read yoruba education, that's none of your fucking business neither does it make me less intelligent. So I repeat, just wish the young and intelligent lady well and stop bothering about her career choice. Your mind is so deluded...gosh..I'm done arguing with kids.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Parents Pay For Their Kids To Learn British Accent / UNIZIK 2017/2018 Departmental Cut Off Marks And Points / Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.