Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication (110647 Views)

Osinachi: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Becky Enenche Over Comments On Divorce / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by lepasharon(f): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
RealEstateTek:

You this our father satan's daughter! May you reap in multiple fold what you and your father has been sowing against the Church of GOD.

Lol wishful thinking

All talk and nothing happens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by donnie(m): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
MiddleDimension:

you know i really like you. eiyah, it's so unfortunate you hold some of the views you hold. but its alright. according to the former Imperator of the Rosicrucian Order, Ralph .M. Lewis, he said: ''i am guilty of war if i think everyone should think like i do''.

so its ok if you and i disagree on several issues.

smiley

Was doing some research recently and came across a video by a certain Indian named Sadhguru. A very intelligent man and mystic with vast knowledge in many areas of life.

I found some of the principles he shared very interesting; not because they were new but because they are bible principles. In many cases he quoted scripture (of course without siting bible verses).

It buoys down to the same thing I've been saying... these are universal principles of life set up by God and taught in scripture. Nevertheless, the core of our existence must be to bring glory to the name of Jesus, the only potentate who lives and reigns for ever and ever AMEN.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by MiddleDimension: 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
donnie:

smiley

Was doing some research recently and came across a video by a certain Indian named Sadhguru. A very intelligent man and mystic with vast knowledge in many areas of life.

I found some of the principles he shared very interesting; not because they were new but because they are bible principles. In many cases he quoted scripture (of course without siting bible verses).

It buoys down to the same thing I've been saying... these are universal principles of life set up by God and taught in scripture. Nevertheless, the core of our existence must be to bring glory to the name of Jesus, the only potentate who lives and reigns for ever and ever AMEN.

is it the same sadhguru whose video i shared in that thread similarities in Rosicrucian teachings, and those of Oyalhilome? Mystics of India?

https://www.nairaland.com/4771749/oyakhilome-similar-teachings-those-rosicrucian
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by somehow: 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
He was speaking to everyone (In public), not to his "host" alone. telling us how many bla bla bla fills his service on different sessions of the day. well na una sabi sha. Freedom is free for the willing.
donnie:

The host understands fully. It's called mentorship. He listened to that man for years and has increased greatly.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by NairaMaster1(m): 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
Benz4pimp:
kikikiki empty barrels make the loudest noise !!!!naira master!!!

So, you that claims to be living comfortably is a fool barrel?

I can pay your rentals upfront for years!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by Lotechi(m): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Very lame undecided

We use to be as poor as the church rats

Now, we are no longer as poor as the church rats

But haters wants us to remain as poor as the church rats undecided

The church of Christ is marching on.

A billion of you cannot stop this glorious march
but 80million Nigerians are still as poor as church rats na.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by donnie(m): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
MiddleDimension:

is it the same sadhguru whose video i shared in that thread similarities in Rosicrucian teachings, and those of Oyalhilome? Mystics of India?

https://www.nairaland.com/4771749/oyakhilome-similar-teachings-those-rosicrucian

Yes, it's the same man. And where did you find Pastor Chris teaching about positioning your hand like rope in order to meditate?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by MiddleDimension: 5:17am On Nov 29, 2018
donnie:

Yes, it's the same man. And where did you find Pastor Chris teaching about positioning your hand like rope in order to meditate?

i never said oyakhilome said you should position your hand like a rope. the similarities i brought out was the fact that they all said you should relax. that means the relaxation positions you for knowing.

i have countless number of his videos in my phone.

the thing is, atheists and Mystics don't have much issues between them. we enjoy their company more than interacting with majority of christians and Muslim. that's why you may be thinking iam a rosicrucian. the christians who are beginning to tend towards mysticism, christians like you guys in your assembly, have our respect more than the other ones. that's why if you look, i hardly engage other christians as i engage you and @joagbaje. forget all the what looks like antagonism i have towards you. if i do that, then its because i like you guys. but for the other ones, i just do not bother myself. cant you see that while on this thread, i am not even discussing the topic of the thread; it is not important to me.

those christians, can't you seethey argue with you too? in many of your discussions with them here, you guys do have a better point. as an ex-christian who understands Christianity more than a lot of people i see here, i can confirm that your points are better than theirs.

i had a difficult time discussing with a member of winners here on this very platform. maybe i should tag you there so you can see what i am saying. of course you may not agree with my position on that issue, but at least, you can see the deliberate attempt she made to frustrate the discussion with her bigotry and lack of understanding.

https://www.nairaland.com/4848021/occult-member-why-public-afraid/3#up
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by donnie(m): 8:08am On Nov 29, 2018
MiddleDimension:

i never said oyakhilome said you should position your hand like a rope. the similarities i brought out was the fact that they all said you should relax. that means the relaxation positions you for knowing.

i have countless number of his videos in my phone.

the thing is, atheists and Mystics don't have much issues between them. we enjoy their company more than interacting with majority of christians and Muslim. that's why you may be thinking iam a rosicrucian. the christians who are beginning to tend towards mysticism, christians like you guys in your assembly, have our respect more than the other ones. that's why if you look, i hardly engage other christians as i engage you and @joagbaje. forget all the what looks like antagonism i have towards you. if i do that, then its because i like you guys. but for the other ones, i just do not bother myself. cant you see that while on this thread, i am not even discussing the topic of the thread; it is not important to me.

those christians, can't you seethey argue with you too? in many of your discussions with them here, you guys do have a better point. as an ex-christian who understands Christianity more than a lot of people i see here, i can confirm that your points are better than theirs.

i had a difficult time discussing with a member of winners here on this very platform. maybe i should tag you there so you can see what i am saying. of course you may not agree with my position on that issue, but at least, you can see the deliberate attempt she made to frustrate the discussion with her bigotry and lack of understanding.

https://www.nairaland.com/4848021/occult-member-why-public-afraid/3#up

Thanks for the compliments but I am not tending towards mysticism o. shocked grin

I follow Christ and He is indeed mysterious, especially to outsiders. Christianity is a mysterious life lived by those to whom it has been revealed. Christianity is the Christ-life (divinity) manifested in a human person.

Mark 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

Colossians 1:25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil [i]the word of God;[/i]
1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by MiddleDimension: 9:49am On Nov 29, 2018
donnie:

Thanks for the compliments but I am not tending towards mysticism o. shocked grin

I follow Christ and He is indeed mysterious, especially to outsiders. Christianity is a mysterious life lived by those to whom it has been revealed. Christianity is the Christ-life (divinity) manifested in a human person.

Mark 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

Colossians 1:25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil [i]the word of God;[/i]
1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

pls read the secret doctrines of jesus by H. Spencer Lewis, and then you WILL drop your scepticism against your father, and his brotherhood. you will begin to see him in a new light. i was also sired by a frater.

the scriptures you have quoted, are the same scriptures used by Spencer Lewis the same way you used it here
donnie:

the scriptures you quoted are exactly the same scriptures quoted by Spencer Lewis in the secret doctrines of Jesus. he used them the same way you have used it, in response to those who ask why esoteric organizations have teachings only.a few know.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by Anas09: 11:24am On Nov 29, 2018
My Father, My Pastor.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by Christistruth00: 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
A Church building that can’t be bothered to have a Cross signifying the Cruxifixtion of Christ Prominently displayed upon the building.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by donnie(m): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
MiddleDimension:

pls read the secret doctrines of jesus by H. Spencer Lewis, and then you WILL drop your scepticism against your father, and his brotherhood. you will begin to see him in a new light. i was also sired by a frater.

the scriptures you have quoted, are the same scriptures used by Spencer Lewis the same way you used it here

the scriptures you quoted are exactly the same scriptures quoted by Spencer Lewis in the secret doctrines of Jesus. he used them the same way you have used it, in response to those who ask why esoteric organizations have teachings only a few know.

It's all about pride; Thats what I see with all these sects. They pride themselves in not being foolish enough to be submitted to Jesus alone. Apostle Paul, having been an erudite scholar and teacher of the law, laid all of that knowledge at the feet of Jesus.

Philippians 3:7-9 But whatever gain I had, I counted as loss for the sake of Christ.

Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ

and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith—

The scriptures I quoted in my previous post reveal the vast revelation of the mysteries of Christ and His kingdom, as granted Paul by the LORD.

My Dad is not submitted to Jesus as Lord and saviour. He doesn't even pretend to be. He asks, "does it mean others like Muslims, Buddhists etc are wrong?"

...Knowledge puffs up,
but love builds (1Crorinthoans 8:2).
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
emorse:
Lol. Funny how we spend so much to aquire such magnificient worldly possessions only to eventually die off and go back home(to heaven) empty handed.
Mahatma Ghandi didn't have so much, yet he touched many lives and will never be forgotten.
Stop hating subconsciously.
They only built a place to help accommodate the members effectively. They didn't build it for private use.

The man like Ghandhi is only trying to touch lives positively and it is normal he does it at a large scale.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by eneojoedu(m): 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
Judybash93:

That's not what her saying, he's just trying to meet the world see how rotten the system is in Nigeria. He's trying to let you know that religion which is based on blind faith is nonsense.
yea I get the point, am not religious o but what annoys me is that, any move made by the church is always heavily critized even by people who are not in position to do so. .. even if you want to call the pastors scammers fine, they are doing exceptionally well in that field...lets all try to do well in our various fields.. and leave judgement to God. politicians launder money abroad, build hotels and houses worth billions, buy private jets etc all with "our" money yet they are being worshipped and idolized by many.... this country is long ripe for a revolution but what? we would rather live in bondage.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by Johntitus: 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
NothingDoMe:
You too shatap. If it is my money na wetin concern you with who I give it to? Bullcrap.

You are wasting your time. Whatever you like say, 'nothing do me'. Kungus monkey.. SMH
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by CHARLOE(m): 7:08am On Nov 30, 2018
mcdarlingtino:
countless miracles,healing,deliverance come out of great churches. and they happen by the hand of the almighty God. they rarely happen in your house neither have you prayed for any sick to be healed or any deaf to hear but you open your wide mouth to talk against men God use to save lives and mould destiny. you dont see anything spiritual about building a church. the only thing you see is money money money. thats all you think thats all you know. if people love to give men of God its because the evidence is clear that God's presence is there. i no your problem its your mentality. if someone is succeeding in his or her area you get jeolous, envious, and bitter, then you strife. fruit of the flesh. solomon use the king money to build a church God was happy, nehemiah didnt same. even sinners who build church till earn his mercies. money you no get, power you no get. your own na to criticise. at your level who have you helped. what impact have you made. if u feel man of God are not doing the right thing by building big churches. you that know the right thing tell God to empower you so you can teach all the men Of God in nigeria. shebi God na your father call am him go hear you. tell am .. and stop making noise
Ignorant n foolish talk Frm a slave defending his 'almighty' master. Yrs Frm now, eye go clear!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by CHARLOE(m): 7:16am On Nov 30, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
at times sm of type nonsense while waiting for govt can't pple start something sm schools we have today started by community efforts... today wer d world Is one that community efforts ist to attract govt support... read beyond d lines oga... if that community come together pull d little de have it ll benefit them... point is we can't wait for govt all time what we can do let's do it.... if an individual has d capacity to do project do it if a community has d capacity to set up a school do it in d end it's for d good of d society
D missionaries built good quality schools n hospitals, most of these GOs enjoyed these healthcare n education for free. This is y I respect orthodox churches more than Pentecostal churches, which are nothing but businesse. Moreover, these churches don't pay tax cos they're regarded as NGOs, n NGOs assist govt in providing some basic amenities to d people.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:21am On Nov 30, 2018
CHARLOE:

D missionaries built good quality schools n hospitals, most of these GOs enjoyed these healthcare n education for free. This is y I respect orthodox churches more than Pentecostal churches, which are nothing but businesse. Moreover, these churches don't pay tax cos they're regarded as NGOs, n NGOs assist govt in providing some basic amenities to d people.
churches are no longer ngo they have too much money.... they shd pay tax...i think nobody even monitor their finances self
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
foyeks2001:

Haba ne!
There are still some good girls out there that know the difference btw a man of God and a god of men.
I refused to be scammed. Holy Bible is there for me to digest. Although I attend RCCG but there are things going on there that I detest. I only follow the scripture which says 'we shud not forsake the gathering of the brethren'.
Hubby and I were members of a particular. We never returned to the church when the so-called pastor was busy cursing his members all because of first fruits. He said anybody that refuses to obey that commandment shud forget abt the blessings of that new year , that 'he is very sure of that and that maybe someone might receive grace to have his blessings of that year and that grace isn't even certain. Hubby and I looked at each other....after that Sunday service, we never returned despite his visitations to our house to kinda return back. Hubby was a Sunday School Teacher and I was in the Choir.
Since that day...we settled never to attend all these upcoming churches again. If it is not RCCG, Living Faith, Deeper Life, my brother we are not going anywhere o except ofcourse we do go for CAC special programmes. Atleast those big churches you will not be cursed, is just that you will not be recognized.
And who needs recognition in the 'house of God' from mere mortals?
TRUE and deep words from a GREAT woman.
You've said it all sis.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by MiddleDimension: 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
donnie:

It's all about pride; Thats what I see with all these sects. They pride themselves in not being foolish enough to be submitted to Jesus alone. Apostle Paul, having been an erudite scholar and teacher of the law, laid all of that knowledge at the feet of Jesus.

Philippians 3:7-9 But whatever gain I had, I counted as loss for the sake of Christ.

Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ

and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith—

The scriptures I quoted in my previous post reveal the vast revelation of the mysteries of Christ and His kingdom, as granted Paul by the LORD.

My Dad is not submitted to Jesus as Lord and saviour. He doesn't even pretend to be. He asks, "does it mean others like Muslims, Buddhists etc are wrong?"

...Knowledge puffs up,
but love builds (1Crorinthoans 8:2).

it is not pride! if anyone is too proud here, it's Christians like you who think salvation is the monopoly of Christianity, even though it is not, as can be clearly seen in the christian Bible.

the knowledge Paul talked about, was not experiencial or transcendential knowledge. it is the same knowledge he other pharasees had when they said to Jesus: ''How can he give us his flesh to eat, and his blood to drink!''; it is the same type of knowledge that made the other pharasees like he was, to ask the man healed by Jesus that ''who told you to pick up your mat and walk on a Sabbath day...?''. with that knowledge, there is noway Paul would have had the experience of been taken to the third heaven where he was shown things that could not be expressed in words, a mystical experience!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by donnie(m): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
MiddleDimension:

it is not pride! if anyone is too proud here, it's Christians like you who think salvation is the monopoly of Christianity, even though it is not, as can be clearly seen in the christian Bible.

the knowledge Paul talked about, was not experiencial or transcendential knowledge. it is the same knowledge he other pharasees had when they said to Jesus: ''How can he give us his flesh to eat, and his blood to drink!''; it is the same type of knowledge that made the other pharasees like he was, to ask the man healed by Jesus that ''who told you to pick up your mat and walk on a Sabbath day...?''. with that knowledge, there is noway Paul would have had the experience of been taken to the third heaven where he was shown things that could not be expressed in words, a mystical experience!

What knowledge of this world can set a man free from Sin. What knowledge of this world can give eternal life?

Salvation is not the monopoly of Christians, for Jesus died for all men. So it's not about religion but the man Christ Jesus, the author of life. Believe and be saved!

Acts 4:12
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by buzzcypha(m): 5:24am On Sep 29, 2019
bobowaja:
Yeah. Build more church than factories. Then our God need money to build GOLD mansions for us in heaven.

We just have to manage the poverty of this world while our pastors live in luxuries. Let those FOOLS mock us for our God and pastors, but we don't care because it is not their money and sweat. We will be blessing our pastors while we go hungry, so that they can be building big churches in their names and their sons.

God is so merciful and his church will march on to the dismay of those wise atheists.

African needs more church than development because we will be the solicitors for other develop continents before the throne of judgment. And why should we envy their technology works while we can just pray to our father in heaven to provide money to buy them? Of course he will provide them either now or in the next 20,30,50 or 70 years because God's time is the best.

Hallelujah!!!

MODIFIED

Okay, I woke up with some naughty mentions from my Christian brothers and sisters and yes some of them were sandwiched with enough threats grin

It makes me wonder if they even read this article at all. Can't they see that this is not encouragement? Can't them see jealousy written all over the man called bishop?

Now according to that quote above, he may start to lay down a foundation for 150k or 300k church capacity soon cheesy cheesy

And then this.....

Too much jealousy coming from the so called father of the ministry cheesy cheesy must you brag of your sheeple traffic? Must you rob it in his face that you have more people than could ever come to the newly opened shop? Sorry church?

Of course my Christian brothers will ignore those words but will rather attack people like me who points them to the glaring truth of their hypocrisy and that of their leaders.
The time and creativity you used in writing All this stuff, if u put it into creative thinking you would hv a big factory by now �
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
HigherEd:
BISHOP OYEDEPO CAUTIONS PASTOR PAUL AND BECKY ENENCHE

The greatest headache of the devil is the growth and expansion of the Church.
There is a deliberate plan by the gates of hell against the Church.
We must live a spiritual battle ready life.

When Israel was growing in number in the land of Egypt, all hell broke loose including killing of children.
That did not stop God.

For anybody to imagine that people gathered like this in those days was unthinkable.
Those days if ‘500’ people came to Church. We would say ‘the whole world came’.
Now if 1000 attend, some will say ‘this Church is not growing’.

However if you don’t celebrate God for one, you won’t see 2.
If you don’t celebrate God for 10, you never see 100.’
The Church is the light of the world and the greatest threat to the existence of darkness is light.
The greatest enemy of Church Growth is the devil himself.
1 Thessalonians 2:18
I release the supernatural Church Growth Grace on every Ministry and Denomination.

Whatever cannot stop the Church from praying cannot stop the Church from growing.

God hates waste! If he won’t fill this building, he won’t have built it.
God will fill it with your cooperation and participation.
The day you stop engaging the forces of Church Growth, God will stop.

Be careful with this pulpit.
Jealously guard the mandate of God upon your life.

It does not take time to scatter.
It only takes time to build.
Your Father (David Oyedepo) is on the go and he is still on the Go.

Be careful!

I know what God sent me and I am answerable to Him.
Canaanland is filled 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th times on Sundays.
Tents outside carry more (52,000) than inside the Tabernacle (50,000).

The Church of Christ in Nigeria is by Divine Privilege leading the Global Awakening Today.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1523665567777309&id=444807728996437

[/s]

You have been brainwashed completely.

Only God can save you.

Keep building the church and dying in abject poverty.

Milking factory they call church
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by Kobojunkie: 5:34am On Jul 11, 2020
bobowaja:
Yeah. Build more church than factories. Then our God need money to build GOLD mansions for us in heaven.

We just have to manage the poverty of this world while our pastors live in luxuries. Let those FOOLS mock us for our God and pastors, but we don't care because it is not their money and sweat. We will be blessing our pastors while we go hungry, so that they can be building big churches in their names and their sons.

God is so merciful and his church will march on to the dismay of those wise atheists.

African needs more church than development because we will be the solicitors for other develop continents before the throne of judgment. And why should we envy their technology works while we can just pray to our father in heaven to provide money to buy them? Of course he will provide them either now or in the next 20,30,50 or 70 years because God's time is the best.

Hallelujah!!!

MODIFIED

Okay, I woke up with some naughty mentions from my Christian brothers and sisters and yes some of them were sandwiched with enough threats grin

It makes me wonder if they even read this article at all. Can't they see that this is not encouragement? Can't them see jealousy written all over the man called bishop?

Now according to that quote above, he may start to lay down a foundation for 150k or 300k church capacity soon cheesy cheesy

And then this.....

Too much jealousy coming from the so called father of the ministry cheesy cheesy must you brag of your sheeple traffic? Must you rob it in his face that you have more people than could ever come to the newly opened shop? Sorry church?

Of course my Christian brothers will ignore those words but will rather attack people like me who points them to the glaring truth of their hypocrisy and that of their leaders.
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Five Richest Pastors And How They Made Their Wealth / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.