Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,481 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:16 PM

How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? (1240 Views)

Someone Close To Me Got Married Today / Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by MissRaine69(f): 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
You are dating someone and unfortunately the person passes away unexpectedly is three months considered too soon to start dating again?
Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by JasonScoolari: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
Good question.

When I'm gone, please move on baby Jewel.

I don't trust my spirit, I will be on the other side knacking some other hot babe's. #Fact 101

5 Likes

Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by BlackAdam55(m): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
No don't date wait for ever undecided

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
See kwesion

As for me I won’t date for like a year or two. But pvssy must be fvcked anytime or day.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by Sanemind(m): 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
grin
BlackAdam55:
No don't date wait for ever undecided
Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
MissRaine69:
You are dating someone and unfortunately the person passes away unexpectedly is three months considered too soon to start dating again?

Sorry, Raine! You will find another man ehn.
Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by MissRaine69(f): 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Good question.

I don't trust my spirit, I will be on the other side knacking some other hot babe's. #Fact 101
What if you are in the “no knacking” zone? grin
Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by MissRaine69(f): 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
Tehila07:

Sorry, Raine! You will find another man ehn.
Must you always assume all posts are personal?
Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by tellwisdom: 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

Do you have big yansh?? Maybe we can start something sad
Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

Must you always assume all posts are personal?

Lol. I know you will quote me. I just wanted you to quote me.
Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by JasonScoolari: 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

What if you are in the “no knacking” zone? grin
My God is not a wicked God. I cannot die for nothing and the host of heavens will deny my spirit some hot babes.... That's impossible Raine.

I must knack, that's certain.
Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
I examined myself to see if I have ever fallen in love, and found out I haven't. That means I will move on a month after the demise of a girlfriend.

Please, don't come here to say something like "if the love is strong, moving on will almost be impossible." Love is a fairytale. But loyalty is very possible .
Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by BlackAdam55(m): 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
Sanemind:
grin
The question make sense to you? undecided
Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by Divay22(f): 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
It boils down to the kind of relationship you guys had.
You can date someone for like 3 months and they'll make so much impart in your life that you'll find it so hard to forget them.
So it's all about the impart, time frame of the relationship, the memories.
But for me, I think 3 months is too small, for someone you claim to love.. (you dey wish make her or she die before grin)
1 year is even to small to move on (personal)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
MissRaine69:
[b][/b]

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

It hinges on the mode of relationship they had. Was it DEEP or the deceased was just an ANCHOR?

When one loses a lover, it's good to hook up asap so as to lighten the TRAUMA due to the loss.
Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
Divay22:
It boils down to the kind of relationship you guys had.
You can date someone for like 3 months and they'll make so much impart in your life that you'll find it so hard to forget them.
So it's all about the impart, time frame of the relationship, the memories.
But for me, I think 3 months is too small, for someone you claim to love.. (you dey wish make her or she die before grin)
1 year is even to small to move on (personal)

Lolz...

365 days You know LONELINESS fit kill a mourner, right?
Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by Divay22(f): 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Good question.

It's not that easy Jason.
When the one you love so much dies, it's like a vacuum that's almost impossible to fill.
If you're thirsty, no matter how much wine you take it can never be compared to the satisfaction you feel when you drink water.( one can replace the other but when it comes to satisfaction, the latter is the best bet)

It's even better you try and move on alone than doing it with someone else, you'll only end up frustrated and hurting someone else.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by Divay22(f): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
lordskid:

Lolz...

365 days You know LONELINESS fit kill a mourner, right?

You can't be lonely with MEMORIES.
Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
Depends on the kind of relationship you had with the person, i pray never to be in that situation though.
Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by JasonScoolari: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
Divay22:

It's not that easy Jason.
When the one you love so much dies, it's like a vacuum that's almost impossible to fill.
If you're thirsty, no matter how much wine you take it can never be compared to the satisfaction you feel when you drink water.( one can replace the other but when it comes to satisfaction, the latter is the best bet)

It's even better you try and move on alone than doing it with someone else, you'll only end up frustrated and hurting someone else.
The question here is, with the present crop of hornny girls in Nigeria, can they wait for a month before moving to the next dick?
Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
Divay22:
You can't be lonely with MEMORIES.
MOURNING subdues all memories & feelings. May You Never Walk Alone, Divay!
Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by Divay22(f): 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
lordskid:

MOURNING subdues all memories & feelings. May You Never Walk Alone, Divay!

Alright.
Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by Divay22(f): 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
The question here is, with the present crop of hornny girls in Nigeria, can they wait for a month before moving to the next dick?
grin grin
Ogbeni comma go back to your politics section pls cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by Gaspardd(m): 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Good question.

Well thats if u die as a muslim and you blow urself out if existence, but if u die as a xtian then its either u burn in hell or u re hanging out with a deeper life bro yelling halleluya songs upandan
Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by JasonScoolari: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
Divay22:

grin grin
Ogbeni comma go back to your politics section pls cheesy
Lol, I guess you can't answer that Divay. smiley
Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by JasonScoolari: 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
Gaspardd:

Well thats if u die as a muslim and you blow urself out if existence, but if u die as a xtian then its either u burn in hell or u re hanging out with a deeper life bro yelling halleluya songs upandan
You don die before to experience this? grin

Stay with your deeper life choristers, I know were to catch fun when am gone.
Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by Gaspardd(m): 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
You don die before to experience this? grin

Stay with your deeper life choristers, I know were to catch fun when am gone.

Dude u shld invest more of ur time in reading holy books, not asslicking NL babes grin grin
Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by JasonScoolari: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
Gaspardd:

Dude u shld invest more of ur time in reading holy books, not asslicking NL babes grin grin
Ass licking NL babes? Lmfao! Another wit.less fellow. grin
Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by Gaspardd(m): 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Ass licking NL babes? Lmfao! Another wit.less fellow. grin

Lol dude u actually didnt get my first humour about pple pple dieing as a muslim and xtain, it was an attempt to be homurous but you just didnt get it, or maybe it was me that didnt get u
Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by samysmoothfresh: 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
stupidity:
See kwesion

As for me I won’t date for like a year or two. But pvssy must be fvcked anytime or day.

mah nigga!!

Re: How Long Should You Wait When Someone Close To You Dies? by JasonScoolari: 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
Gaspardd:

Lol dude u actually didnt get my first humour about pple pple dieing as a muslim and xtain, it was an attempt to be homurous but you just didnt get it, or maybe it was me that didnt get u
I got everything bro, and I was also joking as well. But you misunderstood me completely. Ask them here bro, I don't "Ass lick"

No hard feelings. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Collection Of Beautiful Custom Made Plus Size Bridal Gowns Pictures / Actress Nkechi Blessing Also Strips On MC Galaxy’s Live Video On Instagram / In A Serious Love Triangle.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.