Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Hybrid sim trays vs dedicated slots - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hybrid sim trays vs dedicated slots (1332 Views)

5G License Auction: MTN, Mafab Communications Win Slots For $273m / Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues / This Is The Reason SD Card Slots Are Disappearing From Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hybrid sim trays vs dedicated slots by ddjay: 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
how you put it doesn't matter ie, hybrid sim slot or dual sim slot. i think the manufacturers should eighter put the sd card slot in thesame tray with the dual sim tray (3 slots) or separate them (dual sim slot and sd card slot separately).but the idea of one sim slot with sd card tray or just dual sim is a mistake. at least the older dual sim phones had an sd card port.
Re: Hybrid sim trays vs dedicated slots by HungerMustGo: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
Its honestly a very big mistake. I can hardly use a phone without the 3 dedicated slots separate. IPhones caused all this nonsense.
Re: Hybrid sim trays vs dedicated slots by ddjay: 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
HungerMustGo:
Its honestly a very big mistake. I can hardly use a phone without the 3 dedicated slots separate. IPhones caused all this nonsense.
yes,its mostly the sim 2 slot that us used for sd card. i just checked and almost all the phones am eyeing have this ish. phones with dedicated sd card slot are truly better. iphone copying Mtcheew
Re: Hybrid sim trays vs dedicated slots by seunlayi(m): 4:45am On Nov 28, 2018
Note that manufacturers tend to discourage the use of sd card.... It reduces the performance of most phones.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hybrid sim trays vs dedicated slots by ddjay: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2018
seunlayi:
Note that manufacturers tend to discourage the use of sd card.... It reduces the performance of most phones.....
no wonder
Re: Hybrid sim trays vs dedicated slots by Just2endowed2(m): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
ddjay:
how you put it doesn't matter ie, hybrid sim slot or dual sim slot. i think the manufacturers should eighter put the sd card slot in thesame tray with the dual sim tray (3 slots) or separate them (dual sim slot and sd card slot separately).but the idea of one sim slot with sd card tray or just dual sim is a mistake. at least the older dual sim phones had an sd card port.

Huawei Y9 has this features
Re: Hybrid sim trays vs dedicated slots by ddjay: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
Just2endowed2:

Huawei Y9 has this features
Yea boss
Re: Hybrid sim trays vs dedicated slots by ddjay: 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
I avoided some of the best phones in 2019 like rn7 because of this hybrid tray slot
Re: Hybrid sim trays vs dedicated slots by bravesoul247(m): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
HungerMustGo:
I'm telling you. Everybody will just be copying themselves say na trend. Instead of sticking with there uniqueness
Re: Hybrid sim trays vs dedicated slots by ddjay: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
bravesoul247:
I'm telling you. Everybody will just be copying themselves say na trend. Instead of sticking with there uniqueness
Exacly

(1) (Reply)

SOLD / Meet Oppo F11 Pro With 48MP Camera: Release Date And Specifications / Netflix Mod Apk Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.