Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,071 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:26 AM

I Just Created A Social Music App, Please Check It Out - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Just Created A Social Music App, Please Check It Out (812 Views)

Just Created A News Website With Php And Html / I Just Wrote My First Android App. Please Check It Out / [Software Review]My 1st Mobile App, Please Evaluate & Let Me Know What To Adjust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Created A Social Music App, Please Check It Out by MayowaOfSkyMusi: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hi,
My name is Mayowa Adegoke. I and my co-founder friend, Okey just launched a brand new free “immersive, social music” app which goes by the name – Sky.

You can download Sky for Android free here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blast.okey.blastmusic

Sky is a social network that connects people through music. Sky offers you and every other person in the world that ability to interact with those who you care about and even meet new people through music! You must be scratching your head about that statement wondering – how??

Actually, in Sky, once you sign up, you can create a mix on any topic e.g. You can create a mix with the title: “Songs newly married Nigerian ladies should be bangin’ to right now”. Once you create this mix, you are DJ number one. Several other people can join as DJs and together, all the DJs can play songs that fit into the mix title [not just any song, but songs that fit into the mix title] in successive turns. Others can visit your mix and listen to songs played by the DJs in the house…. in real time! aka Live!!

As the DJs play songs, the listeners can “love” songs that fit into the mix title by following the DJ, hailing him in the mix’s live Chat etc, or listeners can “skip” songs that don’t fit into the mix title. So if a DJ plays a song that is unrelated to the mix title, that song could get “skipped”.

**Be sure to always make your Mix Title very descriptive and topical. Examples of Mix Titles you can create are: “Cool Jams that got short-lived fame”, “Top hits sung/ produced by/ featuring Kanye West”, “Awesome 2016 Movie Soundtracks”, “Club Bangerz that topped Music Charts (dancehall songs only)” etc.

You can download Sky for Android free here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blast.okey.blastmusic

A pretty cool part of this is that: as DJs play songs, there's a live “Chat” area that allow everyone present in that mix (both DJs and listeners) to chat on any topic of their choice, just like a mini-group chatting while listening to songs that you want to hear.

Just imagine this: You get into a mix title that reads: “Top Songs That Make Cooking Awesome”. It is a safe bet to say, that 70% to 100% of anyone in this live mix is interested in or loves cooking or is a cook or loves someone that loves cooking. Imagine the kind of interactions that can go on here: from new recipes, to how a song fits into a particular food, to how to cook a particular food, to food tips, to dinning tips, to…. You know… fun stuff. This is unlike what you’d find elsewhere – you are literally chatting with, maybe a world-class cook, as well as a student of catering, a man who loves to cook etc. There is no boundary to the quality of interaction.

cc: Javanian
Lordzouga
Kodewrita

(1) (Reply)

Windows 10 Pro With Office 2019 Pro Plus Free Download / Student Web Developers Needed For Employment; Work From Home / Facebook Account Hacked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.