₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,136,898 members, 4,639,351 topics. Date: Friday, 14 December 2018 at 09:39 AM

Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) (11371 Views)

Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) / The Chase: A Military Crime Thriller (A Hunt Series Book 2) Excerpt / Unknowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 2) By D. L. Biranen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Silver1996(m): 9:40pm On Nov 27
Please for easy understanding,though you will still understand it even if you don't read book one since it's a different storyline but same characters, but for you to enjoy the story more, i urge you to read book 1 before you join us on book 2

HERE IS THE BOOK 1 LINK

https://www.nairaland.com/4439327/price-heartbreak-clueless

I DEDICATE THE BOOK TWO OF THIS STORY TO ALMIGHTY GOD AND MY FRIENDS WHO ENCOURAGED ME TO GO ON AND COMPLETE WHAT I STARTED.....

THINGS TO EXPECT FROM THE BOOK 2 OF THIS STORY....

SEX-
unlike book 1,there will be lots and lots of sex in this story, so masturbating crew ready your cream... Cos e nor go funny...
Our pasters and holy mamas who still think reading about sex is a sin... Don't hold me responsible for the temptation you might face while reading this story because the sex part will make you yearn for it and yearn for more...
Our virgins boys....,don't worry that special girl is coming... E nor go pass 2mins...

TORTURE...
Where our sisters when dey fear blood...?..
Biko if you are in fearing blood category, i cant guarantee your safety while reading this story because there will lots of blood, screams, slicing of nipples and cutting of....... Make i nor talk first..

SUSPENSE..
Well what can i say... If you don't like suspense please don't bother reading, because the suspense will provoke and unprovoke you.... But don't punch wall because of me o, wen your hand will pain you, i nor go dey dere...

MORAL LESSON...
Anything you think is a lesson to learn.....

Still our finest characters.....
MARY
MANNY
SHARON
JASMINE
ROSE
FRANCIS
TAIWO
POPE
PETER
MICAH
JACOB
AND THE DEVIL AND THE DEVIL AND THE DEVIL

YOUR CRITICISMS...ENCOURAGEMENT....AND ANY OTHER THING WEN GET SENSE ARE ALLOWED

Oya now, where my ogas and madams at the top... Make i begin call register....

Ann2012
Teemaan
Slimynonny
Mostob
Hunts
Roadto2019
Ggee
Izaray
Purity23
Mavikolo2020
Skubido
Shakibell
Vidamia
Binsanni
Lightqueen
Tessygold
Risingstar2020
Culin
Uchedora
Eberechi24
Born2Breed
Cerowo
aprilwise
Samwobi
Vidamia

Biko anybody wen answer im name make im help me call the rest people

Lets go.... price of heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ)

QUESTION OF THE DAY....
WHOSE HEART HAVE YOU BROKEN...?

3 Likes

Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Mavikolo2020: 9:55pm On Nov 27
I don camp for here, price of heartbreak, we die hia grin grin
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Mavikolo2020: 9:58pm On Nov 27
E don start oo

Baryour769, Vadec, Creamyebony2017, Hunts, Nwidog, Skubido, Pachukwudi44, Youngzubi, John944, Peterafo, hidhrhis, Saheed69, Cyndy1000, Princesstee, kelvincoke, Biadeforia, Hadow, Cadec007, Solomonbrown64, Theblessedman, Jomagibs, Nkendave, Tunjilomo, Nightie, Rosalieene, Afz9095, Akinwale, Genius43 ,Obijos, Pinkberry5,Uniqueteco, Chuksonyeike, Baitullah, Mismore, Afolabiwunmi, Mcjesuspikin, emperorblog, gennysq, Ann2012, Risingstar2020, sensitivity1254, IAmakingoludav, Evoid, Yemike, amikeen, John944, obijos Izazay, ifemism02, mhiztwinky23, jyz200, whocarex, tessygold, girlhaley, amos1999,paulgabriel3, do4luv14, feenah, Christipsy, shedrack36,maymac, holywizard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by purity23(f): 10:01pm On Nov 27
Silver1996:
I DEDICATE THE BOOK TWO OF THIS STORY TO ALMIGHTY GOD AND MY FRIENDS WHO ENCOURAGED ME TO GO ON AND COMPLETE WHAT I STARTED.....

THINGS TO EXPECT FROM THE BOOK 2 OF THIS STORY....

SEX-
unlike book 1,there will be lots and lots of sex in this story, so masturbating crew ready your cream... Cos e nor go funny...
Our pasters and holy mamas who still think reading about sex is a sin... Don't hold me responsible for the temptation you might face while reading this story because the sex part will make you yearn for it and yearn for more...
Our virgins boys....,don't worry that special girl is coming... E nor go pass 2mins...

TORTURE...
Where our sisters when dey fear blood...?..
Biko if you are in fearing blood category, i cant guarantee your safety while reading this story because there will lots of blood, screams, slicing of nipples and cutting of....... Make i nor talk first..

SUSPENSE..
Well what can i say... If you don't like suspense please don't bother reading, because the suspense will provoke and unprovoke you.... But don't punch wall because of me o, wen your hand will pain you, i nor go dey dere...

MORAL LESSON...
Anything you think is a lesson to learn.....

Still our finest characters.....
MARY
MANNY
SHARON
JASMINE
ROSE
FRANCIS
TAIWO
POPE
PETER
MICAH
JACOB
AND THE DEVIL AND THE DEVIL AND THE DEVIL

YOUR CRITICISMS...ENCOURAGEMENT....AND ANY OTHER THING WEN GET SENSE ARE ALLOWED

Ann2012
Teemaan
Slimynonny
Mostob
Hunts
Roadto2019
Ggee
Izaray
Purity23
Mavikolo2020
Skubido
Shakibell
Vidamia
Binsanni
Lightqueen
Tessygold
Risingstar2020
Culin
Uchedora
Eberechi24
Born2Breed
Cerowo
aprilwise
Samwobi
Vidamia

QUESTION OF THE DAY....
WHOSE HEART HAVE YOU BROKEN...?

i don land here
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Risingstar2020: 10:07pm On Nov 27
Silver lets go
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by kelvyncruz: 10:13pm On Nov 27
Silver i think you should post book 1 link here for anyone who hasn't read it before
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Silver1996(m): 10:16pm On Nov 27
Mavikolo2020:
E don start oo

Baryour769, Vadec, Creamyebony2017, Hunts, Nwidog, Skubido, Pachukwudi44, Youngzubi, John944, Peterafo, hidhrhis, Saheed69, Cyndy1000, Princesstee, kelvincoke, Biadeforia, Hadow, Cadec007, Solomonbrown64, Theblessedman, Jomagibs, Nkendave, Tunjilomo, Nightie, Rosalieene, Afz9095, Akinwale, Genius43 ,Obijos, Pinkberry5,Uniqueteco, Chuksonyeike, Baitullah, Mismore, Afolabiwunmi, Mcjesuspikin, emperorblog, gennysq, Ann2012, Risingstar2020, sensitivity1254, IAmakingoludav, Evoid, Yemike, amikeen, John944, obijos Izazay, ifemism02, mhiztwinky23, jyz200, whocarex, tessygold, girlhaley, amos1999,paulgabriel3, do4luv14, feenah, Christipsy, shedrack36,maymac, holywizard

Tnks brother
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Silver1996(m): 10:16pm On Nov 27
purity23:

i don land here

You welcome dear...
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Silver1996(m): 10:17pm On Nov 27
Risingstar2020:
Silver lets go

Oya na
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Silver1996(m): 10:17pm On Nov 27
kelvyncruz:
Silver i think you should post book 1 link here for anyone who hasn't read it before

I will do that brother
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Lilly4endu: 10:31pm On Nov 27
WHOSE HEART HAVE YOU BROKEN...? [/quote]
Ugh!! So many sha
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Slimynonny: 10:31pm On Nov 27
Thanks for the mention. I hv occupied my space already so.....
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Ann2012(f): 10:50pm On Nov 27
I nor go miss am at all at all

Abeg who dey in charge of Popcorn and Pepsi? Samma me 1 biko cool

Oga mi Silver1996.......oya let's go there wink
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by LightQueen(f): 2:11am On Nov 28
I'm here
Silver1996 is back with another suspense wink
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by genius43(m): 7:40am On Nov 28
Silver1996, wedding time don reach?

Thanks to Mavikolo2020 for the invite if not, I for gate crash the wedding.
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by skubido(m): 9:08am On Nov 28
Silver1996:

Ann2012
Teemaan
Slimynonny
Mostob
Hunts
Roadto2019
Ggee
Izaray
Purity23
Mavikolo2020
Skubido
Shakibell
Vidamia
Binsanni
Lightqueen
Tessygold
Risingstar2020
Culin
Uchedora
Eberechi24
Born2Breed
Cerowo
aprilwise
Samwobi
Vidamia

Lets go.... price of heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING

Driver abeg stop, I dey hear my name, tank GOD say I no use hand free today, for no hear,

See me ooo, present

Oya make the journey start.

Mavikolo2020 shey u sabi drive wella
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by skubido(m): 9:11am On Nov 28
Silver1996:

Ann2012 abeg shey u go help us handle the ASO EBI and OWANBE tinz.
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by skubido(m): 9:15am On Nov 28
Mavikolo2020:
E don start oo

Baba I don drop ooooooo,

Abeg come collect Key for SILVER hand, make u do d driving while SILVER go dey talk dey go like say 2moro no dey
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by izaray(f): 9:57am On Nov 28
Silver1996 i don land here, thanks for the invite

Oya samma us with update as e dey hot smiley
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by purity23(f): 10:32am On Nov 28
Where our Ashebi girls self, ona nor know wedding wan start, oya o make una com out as e dey hot
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by baryour769(m): 11:31am On Nov 28
Mavikolo2020:
E don start oo

let it begin bro...
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by izaray(f): 11:42am On Nov 28
purity23:
Where our Ashebi girls self, ona nor know wedding wan start, oya o make una com out as e dey hot
Abeg how much is the Ashebi material sef, cos i can't coman carry last in dis life grin
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Risingstar2020: 11:44am On Nov 28
Abeg na chief bride maid i wan do, i nor go fit dey wear d same uniform with Ashebi grin grin grin
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Evold: 12:34pm On Nov 28
I've pitched camp here already, cream in hand grin
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by afolabiwunmi: 12:37pm On Nov 28
Mavikolo2020:
E don start oo

Am here oooooooooooooooooooo, thanks for the invitation.
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Mavikolo2020: 1:28pm On Nov 28
skubido:

Driver abeg stop, I dey hear my name, tank GOD say I no use hand free today, for no hear,

See me ooo, present

Oya make the journey start.

Mavikolo2020 shey u sabi drive wella

I sabi wella, oya o, the bride don ready, i dey quick dey vex oo
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by petersononome: 1:29pm On Nov 28
I don come the wedding oo, even if silver nor invite me
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by kelvyncruz: 1:36pm On Nov 28
Where our MC self, silver you better com anchor this wedding o, make e start fast, i don wait for d food tire
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by izaray(f): 2:05pm On Nov 28
petersononome:
I don come the wedding oo, even if silver nor invite me
Eyah no vex maybe d invitation card finish for road wink
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by sly12345: 2:50pm On Nov 28
Why nobody come tell me say motor don com carry people go wedding, ona want mak i cause traffic for the wedding

i don land, wen item 7 dey show
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by shakibell(f): 4:09pm On Nov 28
present sir can't wait for the book 2 especially the suspense
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Lilly4endu: 5:35pm On Nov 28
Oga on top, wen is d book 2 going to start officially?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Suicide On Birthday / Nigerian Author Highlights Gay Characters In New Novel / The Other Side Written By Onyeneke Abel

Viewing this topic: emmadiva(f), annyberry(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.