₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,188,407 members, 4,771,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 February 2019 at 04:37 PM

Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) (32639 Views)

Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) / The Chase: A Military Crime Thriller (A Hunt Series Book 2) Excerpt / Unknowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 2) By D. L. Biranen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by skubido(m): 8:33am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas to you all
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by showgoeson: 8:43am On Dec 25, 2018
The wedding will be cancelled
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Bashnigga(m): 10:19am On Dec 25, 2018
sly12345:
I support you, she's delta
Chop knuckle cheesy
skubido:

Or benin and warri. na dem fit do that kin tin
U know jare, those places (edo &delta) get razz babes grin

Merry Christmas to y'all
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by queenitee(f): 11:02am On Dec 25, 2018
If anything should happen eh
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Eberechi24(f): 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
queenitee:
If anything should happen eh
Merry Christmas queen kiss kiss
Silver1996
Tony124,
Ann2012,
Izaray,
And all literaturelanders, Merry Xmas kiss kiss kiss
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Silver1996(m): 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
POHB(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 14

AS THE SOUND OF THE STICKY LUBE DRIBBLES INTO TAIWO's HANDS, he began to knead Olivia's ass cheeks in a beautifully rhythmic way, she show him with her body that she's ready for everything he wants to give her. She writhe and rear up against his touch as he massages her, the occasional thumb or finger dipping into the crevice between...

She twist, trying to catch a fingertip in her desperate pu*sy but he simply takes his touch away, pouring more of the ointment on her flesh instead. Ahhh, he knows how to tease. He knows how to get her body to cry out with every pore for him...

His touch was like electricity running through her, up her back to her neck, raising goosebumps as it flows gaining speed, she push her shoulders up, relishing the way the sheet grazes her nipples as she rise up on her elbows. She turn to catch a glimpse of him staring at her, hungry for her...

"Aren't you going to be late for the wedding...? She muttered seductively...

"I don't do church... "Taiwo said brusquely...

"Hmmm.. "she whimpered with pout lips as spread her legs and lick her lips, daring him to make a move. The fire crackles and she's touched by the way he’d made the room warm knowing how she chill easily. She wriggle her cosy toes in her slippers and another wave of love lust pours from her....

Just as she opened her mouth to speak again, he slides his hand down in between her a*s cheeks and pushes his middle finger deep into her desperate pu*sy, pushing her left leg up to give himself a premium view...

He rolls her over and drips the warmed lube over her chest and abdomen . She open her legs wide, showing him her need as he massages her breasts...

They kiss and she reach for his dick which strains in his boxers, his curled up inside her, hooking into her center of gravity. She was so wet now, he was an expert with her body. He gives her a taste of herself then brings out the bullet vibrator, switching it on and teasing her flesh all over....

He cradlied her thigh and draws the bullet over her clit making her excitement rise. She didn't want to come so soon but she can’t help it. Her breathing deepens and he kisses her, while she tip over the edge into orgasm. He keeps teasing wave after wave out of her and her cunt trembles and spasms under his hands....
She needed his dick.., she turn and he kneels back before her, letting her peel back his boxer shorts to see his beautiful erection. She wrap her fist around him and pump up and down only twice before launching her tongue and lips over his shining head. He tastes of salty sweet Christmas spice and she lap him up, using her mouth and fist to pleasure him, take him as deep as she can. Her cunt was yearning to be filled and she can’t wait any longer. She crawl up his legs and straddle him, splitting her legs open and mounting his delicious dick...

She took him right up inside her and she was so turned on she can’t help whimpering. She love the way he stares into her eyes as she ride him, thrusting her hips, reaching round every now and then to cup his balls, she knew he loves that.

She kept bouncing, thrusting, riding him, needing more. She needed more, she needed to feel utterly owned by him. He grabs her ass and slides her up and down his shaft, it was so Hot but she needed more.
Her clit grazes his pelvis as she rock back and forward. She lean over and he starts massaging her ass again, reaching and looking to where his rooster was headed.
He lifts her up as if she was nothing and flips her onto her back. She raise her leg up to his chest willing him to go deeper. She lick her fingers and rub her clit, she was so wet for him now. She grab her ass and pull the cheeks apart giving him no doubt as to what she want next. He flips her again, spooning her then pushes his dick into her cunt from behind, hitting all her sweet spots.

She wail and cry out, touching her clit she was so turned on.

He kept fu*king her hard, but she needed more, she needed more. I needed him to fu*k me in the ass.
She reach behind her and took hold of his dick, carefully guiding it to her tightest of entrances. His dick surges under her touch, their eyes meet and she know he wants this too. In fact she had a feeling that he’s planned it all along.

They pause together as she gather his tip to her ass, gently bearing down on him as he pressed into her. She felt it was the most incredible sensation to be stretched this way, feeling so beautifully invaded. The nerve endings there feel expansive and she fold in on herself as his dickhead breaches her hole. She almost spiral off into that place of sweet oblivion but he grounds her with his precision thrusts: slowly, gently until he was up to the hilt and he let go of my tension, allowing him into the deepest of her personal space....

Jack sniff as he drop the glass of ginger on the table.., the horrific and heart killing odour of his cigarette filled the air.., he took another deep drag and the cigar and exhale it into the air...

"Aren't you going to the wedding... "Jack ask, the smoke gushing into the air like a terrible wind.., it's scent filling the air, it's stained strap to the roof like a magnet...

Pope huff, he carried the bottle of hot gin and pour into a glass... "Mary invited me.., am sure i will go.. "

"She's a good girl you know.. "Jack said, his hand reaching for his glass...

Pope gritted...

Jack took a deep swig and drop the glass callously, the drink jumping and bubbling off the glass.... " Do You know i use to like her.. ?

Pope scoffs... "Do you.., why didn't you tell her...?

Jack chulkled... "Will such a christian girl befriend me let alone dating me...?

"You never can tell what runs in a girl's head..., many act like Christians, you know the real them when you make a move..., christianity is just a cover up.., they're all cheap... "

"Not her, and i think i like her for that.... "

Pope chulkled...

"You know from that day we met at the supermarket.., the way she spoke to me.., the way she apologized for calling me a killer..., her words, her simplicity, i was really touched, no girl had spoken to me in that manner..., her husband will be a lucky man..."

"We pray he is.... "Pope said picking up his drink again...

Mary smile to herself, as her bridesmaids stood in front of the Church waiting for her.. She was to be married today. Today. Today her life was about to change. She dreamt and dreamt this day since her childhood. The typical “Knight-in-the-Shining-Armor-on-a-White-Horse” dream...

She looked back at her life, . She saw herself, all in wonderful glory of her childhood and where she was right now. She saw herself as a princess, the apple of the eyes of her parents...

She smiled as she thought of his touch in the middle of the night… She thought of him hugging her from behind as she washed dishes in the kitchen, she thought of her grumbling at him when he did those little irritating things- throwing towel here and there, relaxing on the chair as she cooked and cleaned, or coming in to help when she least wanted those… Her life will hang on his whispered sweet nothings… She will adored his little habits- hugging her in sleep, tickling her, playing games with her, just sitting there with her in total silence, just being near her, just following her from room to room…..

The car door was opened for her..., Manny wore her veil on her face, she set her legs on the ground, high silver heels reaching the ground first, then her pristine flowing white gown touch the floor..then her whole body came into light, the sun shinning it's bright feathers on her face that was hidden with the veil.....

"It's time for the vows.. "Manny whispered in her ears...

"What...?, Mary whispered back... "I just got here... "

"I know.., am shock myself, the sermon is over.., everyone is waiting for you... "

"Oh God.., am late to my own wedding, what kind of bride will people think i am.... ?

"We nor dey go inside.. "Jasmine interjects... "Everybody dey look outside o.. "

"Head high Mary..."Manny said... "We're walking majestically inside.. "

"Am not walking... "Mary countered... "Am going to dance.. "

Manny huffs.., she raised her veil a little and wipe off the small sweat from her face..

"Where is the little bride..? Manny ask looking around.

"See the yeye girl... "Jasmine replied pointing... "Na she dey chop biscuit for dere so.... "

Mary took a deep drag, she watched as Jasmine drag the four years old girl to her front...

Manny quickly wipe off the biscuit stains from her mouth... "What do you think this is.., children's playground.... "She said collecting the biscuit from her....

The little molded her face, almost crying but Manny's stare scared her...

"Don't even think of crying.., i gave your mother so much money to hire you... "Manny said harshly...

"Manny..., don't be harsh on the child.. "Mary said crisply..

"Are we not going in...? Sonia ask..

Sharon shift her gaze to her, eyed her and face Mary back..

Sonia hissed.....

"My dad and Jeft are coming... "Mary muttered with a deep drag..

"Why are you coming now...? Jeft muttered when he got to where they were...

"We were delayed in an unplanned incident.. "Manny replied.

Jeft fold his hands, his eyes accessing Manny's outfit... "You look beautiful.... "

"Thank you... "Manny purred turning to face Mary who dropped her hand on her father's hands.., with the little bride in their front, she stood beside Mary while Mary's father stood on the other side..., Sharon, Jasmine and the rest of the bridesmaids quickly joined in the line as the church choir raised an entering song for them....

Mary's father led her to the aisle then to the alter and give her away to her hero in shining armour...

The bridesmaids sat down leaving the rings bearer and Manny who still stood beside Mary....

Smiles curves Francis lips as his eyes fixed on the gorgeous being standing in front of him...
"You're beautiful.... "He muttered...

Mary smile, even the veil couldn't hide it...

Their moment were interrupted by the pastor....
"This is the moment we've all be waiting for...,"The pastor said.... "we're all gather here to witness the holy matrimony of our children, Mary and Francis...

"Francis Ibunada.., do you take this woman, Mary Asase as your lawfully wedded wife, to love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, in rich and in bad times, till death do you part....?

Francis kept smiling, not turning his face away from Mary.., he muttered "I do.. "

The crowd shouted and hail...

"Mary Asase.....

The pastor pause as he saw policemen entering the church..., everyone's attention focused on the three policemen....

Red with shock, Mary and Francis look at the police men as they approached them...

"Inspector Ken.... "Ken said showing them his badge..... "Am reall sorry pastor for intruding this wedding and cutting it short........ "He shift his gaze to Francis.. "You're under arrest sir for the murder of Miss Priscilla Okare... "

The crowd murmured, some standing up...

"Murder.... "Francis boom out.... "I didn't kill anyone... "

"You have the right to remain silent because whatever you say or do will be use against you in the court of law...., handcuff him... "

A policeman quickly moved to his side and wear handcuffs in his hand....

Mary quickly pulled off the veil.... "I demand an explanation for this...."She blared out..

"You will have an explanation once we take him to the station... "Inspector Ken said as they drag Francis away..

"Mary... "Francis called out..

Mary quickly ran after him as he was dragged outside..
Church scattered as everyone stood to their feet, some murmuring words to each other, others going out, some just standing watching what will happen next...

"Mary i swear i didn't kill anyone... "Francis shouted...

"Officer..., you need to explain to us what's going on... "Steven jump in...

"Our friend is not a killer... "Peter added....

"You can't just arrest someone like that... "Jeft added all walking outside...

"Francis... "Mary screamed, her face still etched with the shock.., her heart slamming hard against her chest....

Without hesitation, they pushed Francis into the police car, jump in beside him..

"Officers, you need to tell us what happened...., we know very well our friend didn't kill Priscilla if she's dead... "

"Come to the station.., we'll explain better... "Ken replied entering the car...

"What nonsense... "Steven raved...

They watched as the police car sped off...

Mary stood..., feets trembling on the heels..., the enormity of what just happened hitting her once more like a tornado.., her heart skipped, she stare at the people, some already leaving, some standing and looking at her.., then she heard her name.., a faint hearing, little by little, her vision began to close driving into darkness..., her feets weakened,her head spin.., just then she drown into a state of unconsciousness and fainted on the spot....

"Mary.... "Manny shouted catching her before she could land ln the ground....

"Mary... "She shouted again slapping her face...

"My daughter.... "Mary mother shouted running towards her pushing everyone in her way away...

Everyone began to rush to her side...

"Mary.... "Manny shouted again..... "Somebody please help....

Steven quickly lifted her in his hands.. Everyone began to pave way for him as he carried her into the car they came with....

Manny, Mary's mother, Sharon and Jasmine quickly rushed into the car with her....

without hesitation, the driver hit the ignition and focus on one direction.... Hospital....

"Mary.... "Manny whimpered... "Mary please wake up.... "

"Driver fast.... "Jasmine shouted...

Mary's mother gave way to tears and began to muttered silent prayers.....

"Mary please.. wake up.... "

TBC..

Drop your comments and let's drive into a new realm....

3 Likes

Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Silver1996(m): 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
Eberechi24:

Silver1996
Tony124,
Ann2012,
Izaray,

Wish you same dear

1 Like

Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by petersononome: 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jesus Christ, na wa o, Francis was set up
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by queenitee(f): 6:13am On Dec 26, 2018
Eberechi24:

Silver1996
Tony124,
Ann2012,
Izaray,
Same to you sis and happy new year in advance

1 Like

Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by queenitee(f): 6:17am On Dec 26, 2018
Finally, people are wicked
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Risingstar2020(f): 7:01am On Dec 26, 2018
Oh God, what kind of problem is this
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by izaray(f): 8:45am On Dec 26, 2018
Eberechi24:

Silver1996
Tony124,
Ann2012,
Izaray,
Wish u same dearie
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Ann2012(f): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2018
Eberechi24:

Silver1996
Tony124,
Ann2012,
Izaray,

Same to you sweetie
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by LightQueen(f): 10:43am On Dec 26, 2018
Chai!! I said it!!!
Na Wa oh
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by skubido(m): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2018
Realm indeed
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by aprilwise(m): 11:57am On Dec 26, 2018
What happened to Francis I don't pray it to happen to my enemy . Francis is in a deep poo . Thanks for the update.
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by LightQueen(f): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
aprilwise:
What happened to Francis I don't pray it to happen to my enemy . Francis is in a deep poo . Thanks for the update.
Amen
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by mychiveous(f): 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
Silver wetin Mary do you self? Couldn't you have waited for them to finish their vows before bringing the police?
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Mavikolo2020: 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
I knew something will happen
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Mavikolo2020: 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
grin grin
mychiveous:
Silver wetin Mary do you self? Couldn't you have waited for them to finish their vows before bringing the police?
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by kelvyncruz: 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
so na like this the wedding take end
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by shakibell(f): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
Oh my goodness
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by purity23(f): 10:31am On Dec 27, 2018
Jesus Christ, what kind of thing is this
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by egwolopretty: 9:02am On Dec 28, 2018
Nothing should happen to Mary o
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by izaray(f): 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
mychiveous:
Lol
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by dimssy(m): 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
Finally here....
This part 2 be like BBNiaja, double wahala and gobe everywhere...

How far?
Who cook for here
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by shakibell(f): 4:36pm On Jan 02
Silver update nha
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by ruboy(m): 7:48am On Jan 03
Update pls... The holiday is over grin
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Silver1996(m): 2:11pm On Jan 03
ruboy:
Update pls... The holiday is over grin
I will brother.., just want to be done with Kings first so i can focus on this one
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by skubido(m): 5:35pm On Jan 03
Silver1996:
I will brother.., just want to be done with Kings first so i can focus on this one

Ok bro.. U too much
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by ruboy(m): 6:37pm On Jan 03
Silver1996:
thanks bro
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Jesubaby(f): 7:33pm On Jan 03
Silver1996:
Thanks Silver 1996.
But this 'Kings' is it also a story?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Best African Author: Wole Soyinka or Chinua Achebe? / Fierce / 10 Pictures That Clearly Illustrates How Time Has Really Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.