₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,185,718 members, 4,765,883 topics. Date: Monday, 18 February 2019 at 05:34 AM

Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) (31642 Views)

Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) / The Chase: A Military Crime Thriller (A Hunt Series Book 2) Excerpt / Unknowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 2) By D. L. Biranen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by purity23(f): 8:05pm On Jan 03
Jesubaby:

Thanks Silver 1996.
But this 'Kings' is it also a story?
It is o..one of silver's most interesting story
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Lilly4endu: 12:39pm On Jan 04
Jesubaby:

Thanks Silver 1996.
But this 'Kings' is it also a story?
If u are not reading d kings' then ur missing alot
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Evold: 2:23pm On Jan 04
After buying a new cream to use on the wedding night some inspector Ken interrupts me. Good thing I did not break the seal.
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Jesubaby(f): 12:34pm On Jan 05
purity23:
plz, how can I get to read it? or can you tell me the date posted the King?
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Jesubaby(f): 12:35pm On Jan 05
Jesubaby:
plz, how can I get to read it? or can you tell me the date he posted the King?
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Jesubaby(f): 12:38pm On Jan 05
purity23:
Plz, can you tell me the date he posted the Kings ?
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Jesubaby(f): 12:38pm On Jan 05
purity23:
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Jesubaby(f): 12:43pm On Jan 05
Lilly4endu:

If u are not reading d kings' then ur missing alot
Plz, lead me to it o.
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Lilly4endu: 4:26pm On Jan 05
Jesubaby:
Plz, lead me to it o.
htts://www.nairaland.com/4441916/kings-where-evil-men-dwells.
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by baryour769(m): 9:01am On Jan 13
silver, hope all is well......bring back our wedding na
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by temicyborg(m): 9:36pm On Jan 15
anoda abandoned story
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by kelvyncruz: 9:52pm On Jan 15
temicyborg:
anoda abandoned story
Who told you the story has been abandoned?
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by purity23(f): 10:01pm On Jan 15
temicyborg:
anoda abandoned story
It hasn't dear, Silver promised to come back to it when he's through with kings.
If you follow kings, you would have known why he hasn't updated this story
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by skubido(m): 11:09am On Jan 16
temicyborg:
anoda abandoned story

Whr are you from? Cuz is like you are new here..

Silver is not one of those that abandon story
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by petersononome: 7:10pm On Jan 17
Oya oo silver let's continue
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Silver1996(m): 6:59pm On Jan 20
POHB(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 15

THEY WAITED AT THE HOSPITAL RECEPTION AS MARY WAS BEEN ATTEND TO...
Unrest, Manny stood up from the chair and walk up to Mary's mother who was pacing about..
"My daughter.., my daughter.. "Mary's mother whimpered...

"Mama.... "Manny muttered... "It's okay, Mary will be fine.. "

"Fine.. "Mary's mother boom out in tears, quivered by the dream she had......

"Mary will be fine mama...,don't worry."

Sharon sniff as she watch Mary's mother pace around.,she shift away her gaze and it fell on the other bridesmaids....

"Mama, abeg come relax... "Jasmine said walking towards Mary's mother..

Mary's mother turn her gaze to her but gave no reply..

"Mama please stop worrying... "Manny added... "Mary will be fine.. "

With vexation, Peter rushed out of the taxi followed by Jeft and Steven..
They stood as the other taxi stopped, Francis parents came out and join them..

Together they walked into the police station...

"We're here to see our friend... "Peter blared out impetuously, exasperation coated in his voice..

The two policemen at the counter stare at them...

"Uhmmm..., who is your friend...? One of the policeman asked..

"My friend, what kind of stupid question is that...? Steven retorted

"Stupid abi.. "The policeman purred.. "Who be your friend...? The policeman hurled out again...

"Look here officers... "Francis mother cut in... "Am the mother of that boy that was arrested, this is his father and this are his friends, please we ....

"You're here... "Inspector David cut in from a corner..

They all shift their gaze to him...

"You must be here for the groom... "Inspector David said

"Yes we are... "They said in unison..

"We demand an explanation... "Peter blared out...

Inspector David swallowed.. "Follow me.. "

Without hesitation, they followed him and trooped into his office...

Inspector Ken watched and stood up from his chair when he saw them...

"The groom's friends.. "Inspector David said walking to his side...

"You welcome... "Inspector Ken said... "Please sit... "he added pointing to two chairs ..

Francis father and mother sat on the chair while the rest continued standing ...

"Can you please tell us who you claimed our son killed that made you arrest him...? Francis mother ask..

"We didn't claim... "Ken said... "There is evidence... "

"What evidence is that...? Jeft cut in harshly...

Ken snort.... "We have his jacket...."

"Jacket.... "Steven scurred... "Really... "

"How is a jacket an evidence...? Francis father ask..

Ken puff, he took a deep drag and continue... "The jacket was the same jacket he wore to see the deaseased hours before she was murdered... "

"Our friend didn't kill her.... "Peter blared out impetuously...

"But he went there...?,didn't he...? Inspector David interjects..

"Yes he did but because he was forced to... "Steven resounded...

"That girl Priscilla threatened to destroy his wedding if he didn't show up at her hotel room... "Peter said...

"And what time did he came back...? Ken asked

Steven huffs, he glance at Peter and Jeft, then he met Francis parents gaze waiting for them to give a reply....

"We can't remenber the exact time but we know for sure our friend didn't kill her... "Steven said

"My son is not a killer... "Francis mother said..

"The evidence says otherwise.... "David said..

"What stupid evidence..., he came back with that jacket on his body..."Peter retorted...

Jeft heart skipped when he quickly remenbered the jacket was among the things that was stolen from him..

"And he spent the rest of the night with us... "Peter added

"Well according to the camera, he went back wearing that same jacket.., the receptionist identified him.... "Ken said

"That's absurd... "Steven said...

"He went back at about 2:21am..."Ken added... "He did good hiding his face from the cameras...but he didn't do good hiding the jacket, the jacket and the face cap he wore were found few paces from the hotel he lounge last night, same hotel i supposed you all slept... "

"It wasn't him officer.."Peter hauled out.... "Am telling you this guy spent the entire night with us, how possible is it that the person that was with us was the same time at the hotel... "

"Where was he at about 2:21am...?Ken ask

"He was with us..."Peter replied shapily... "He was with us the whole night... "

"And who else can prove he was with you at that hour...?David ask

"I can.... "Jeft said...

"I mean except all of you here... "David said

The three of them glance at each other...

"Please officer, i want to see my son.... "Francis mother said

Ken huffs... "Well madam, at the moment you can't see him, he's under interrogation.. "

"Then when can we see him...? Francis father ask

"When we're done.... "

"And when will you be done...?Peter interjects..

"You will be able to see him later on the day.."Ken said

"But you do know holding him here is not right.... "Steven blared out..."Francis is innocent.... "

"I think the law will be the judge of that.... "David said

"And what is that supposed to mean...? Steven queried...

Ken sigh... "What he mean is this case is still under investigation.., if what you say is true, be rest assure we'll get to the bottom of this case.., if your friend is innocent as you claimed, he'll be released... "

"Please let me see him... "Francis mother said

Ken sigh... "Like i said madam, this isn't a good time to see him... "

"Emmm... "Jeft gritted... "Mama.., we can go and come back later... "

Francis mother stood up sluggishly, they stare at the inspector, then they left the office after several moments of glances..

Slowly Mary opened her eyes, her sight was blur, then slowly, the blur quality began to fade away giving her a more brighter vision...

"Mary... "Her mother and Manny boom out in unison as they rushed o her side...

"How are you feeling my daughter....? Her mother ask..

Mary pale face eyes preen on her wedding dress, the sad event at the wedding hit her head dripping a line of tear from her eyes...

"Mary... "Her mother called out again..

Mary wince as she try to sit up, Manny and her mother helped her up...

"Francis.., where is he....? She ask standing up from the hospital bed not minding the syringe on her hand..

"Mary you need to rest... "Manny said as she hold her hand and began to lie her back...

"Where is he...? Mary blared out, the realization of everything keeps rehappening in her head...

"Mary please, you need to rest first... "Manny said..

"I don't want to rest... "Mary snapped.

"Mary abeg na, you just wake up from coma oo... "Jasmine said impetuously..

Sharon gave jasmine a stony look as the words fell from her mouth....

"Coma keh... !Sonia one of the bridesmaids resounded

"I need to see him... "Mary said

"You will okay.... "Manny said... "But...

"Mary please, rest for a while... "Her mother said

"I can't mother... "Mary retorted, exasperation coated in her voice... "Didn't you see what happened at the wedding.., i need to see Francis...and i need to see him now... "

"Jeft do you mind explaining to us exactly what is going on here...? Steven said as he open their hotel room door...

"Explain what na..? Jeft ask

"Don't give me that.. "Steven countered... "I remenber vividly your clothes were stolen last night and among those clothes is the same jacket the police claimed they found outside this hotel... ,Francis jacket... "

"That is it... "Jeft said with clenched teeth... "The clothes were stolen, i don't know by who or what for.. "

"This whole sh*t is your fault... "Steven said

"Guys... "Peter voice out...

Steven sigh heavily and sat on the bed...

"Can't you see what is going on here... ?Peter said.... "Priscilla is dead... "

"Yes we know she's dead.."Steven snapped... "what are you getting at, that Francis killed her...?

"Am not saying that.. "Peter said... "Am only saying Francis is been set up here... "

"How do we even know it's the same jacket...? Jeft interjects.... "The police didn't show us anything, for all we know, someone else can have that same jacket... "

"Didn't you think that your clothes were stolen for a purpose...? Peter ask

Jeft gritted...

"So you saying Francis was set up with the jacket...?

"How else can you explain this...?

"Well if that's the case..., who the hell set him up....?

TBC....

3 Likes

Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by kikiwendy(f): 7:09pm On Jan 20
Silver has started with his suspense now.. Who killed Priscilla sef?
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Ann2012(f): 7:22pm On Jan 20
Another suspense filled story

Thanks for the update
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by LightQueen(f): 7:47pm On Jan 20
Thanks for the update
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by purity23(f): 8:10pm On Jan 20
I've missed this story so so much
But please o the suspense should not be too much biko
Thanks for the update
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by skubido(m): 9:49pm On Jan 20
If u ask me, na who I go ask?

Nawa oooo, pity Mary and Francis oo

Tanks for the update joor
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by ruboy(m): 1:25am On Jan 21
Hmmm
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Lilly4endu: 5:13am On Jan 21
D set up is d hand work of dat guy Collins, d one in prison.
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Risingstar2020(f): 6:56am On Jan 21
Thanks for the update
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by aprilwise(m): 7:22am On Jan 21
His friends should say the truth, how the jacket was stolen. Welcome back.
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Napoleonsammy(m): 8:10am On Jan 21
This police dem sef. How will someone kill and after killing would drop clues to suspect him not too far from the place of murder. Make them think well free my Francis o.

I just dy suspect Jacob or Jack.

God bless you silver for that update.
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Mavikolo2020: 10:02am On Jan 21
Tnks for the update
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by izaray(f): 10:17am On Jan 21
Hmmm

Thanks for the update
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by kelvyncruz: 12:26pm On Jan 21
Hiding the truth from the police will only make things worst
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by egwolopretty: 7:18am On Jan 22
They should say the truth about the jacket
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by showgoeson: 12:40pm On Jan 22
Weldone silver
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Silver1996(m): 11:06pm On Jan 22
POHB(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 16

WITH FURIOUS EYES FRANCIS TURN HIS GAZE TO THE DOOR AS IT TURN OPEN..
He grunts in anger when he saw inspector Kess and David at the door post...
"Why am i still here...? Francis ask, exasperation coated in his voice...

"Because you're a suspect in a murder case... "Ken said as he walk closer to him..

Francis snort... "How many times am i going to explain i didn't kill her... "

Ken exhales, he drew out a chair from under the table and sat opposite Francis..

With folded hands, David look out from the small iron barricade window, he huff and turn to face them...

"Why don't we start with what you were doing at the hotel the first time you went there... "Ken said

"I only went there once.. "Francis retorted..

Ken glance at David who nibbed his lips...
"Why... ?Ken ask after a slight pause

"That bitch threatened me. "Francis boom out with great level of vexation... "She threatened to ruin my wedding if i don't show up at the hotel... "

"And why would she threaten you..? David ask... "Who's she to you?

Francis grunts..."We dated during our University days.. "

"Commitment... "David interjects

"No... "Francis blared out... "There was nothing serious between us, she understood that... "

"Then why did she invite you to the hotel on your wedding night...? Ken ask

Francis sigh heavily... "She wanted me to have sex with her.. "

"Oops... "

"And did you..? Ken ask

"No... "

"And how did she take it..? David added

Francis puff, he remenbered her face when he took the key from her... "Angry.., i don't know.. "He insufflate.. "Look, that girl was crazy.., she was bend on ruining my wedding... "

"So you killed her to stop her...? David imposed...

"I didn't kill her.. "Francis yelled... ..."Why would i kill her...?

"Well for starters..,you said she was angry when you refused to have sex with her and you also said she was bend on ruining your wedding which any man wouldn't allow to happen.. "

"I didn't kill her... "Francis blared out

"Her threat angered you... "David said leaning his head close to Francis.. "So you came back after you left to kill her.. "

"I didn't kill her... "Francis hollered.. "I left and never went back.. "

"Camera saw you, you came back wearing the same jacket you wore the first time.. "Ken added.... "You did a pretty good job hiding your face from the camera.. "

Francis clenched his fist in exasperation., anger was churning within him.... "Look, i lend that jacket to my friend, the jacket was stolen from him.. "

"Stolen...!, your friends didn't tell us the jacket was stolen.. "

"It was... "Francis scurred..."my friend was robbed and he was stripped of all his clothes.. "

"Which of your friend in particular...? David ask..

Francis snort,he wasn't sure if it was a good idea dragging Jeft in, but this case was serious, he needs to get put of here, out of the police custody and for that to be possible, the whole truth must be told......
"It's Jeft.. "

Without hesitation, Mary opened the car door the moment the car stopped in front of the station...
With her wedding gown, Mary began to walk towards the entrance of the station..

"Mary... "Manny shouted as she ran after her..

Sharon and Jasmine tagged along and they all trooped into the station...

"Where is he...?Mary boom out at the counter

"Where is who?A policeman replied

"I demand to see my husband... "Mary yelled

"Mary please calm down.. "Manny said

"Calm down... "Mary busted... "Are you really telling me to calm down....?

"Mary small small na... "Jasmine added

Mary breathe heavily, then she turn her gaze to the policemen... "I want to see Francis.. "

"Oh, that guy.. "A policeman said... "Okay wait for me here.. "

They watch as the policeman left...
"Mary please just calm okay... "

Mary suck in trying to calm her nerves..

"I still can't believe this.. "Rose said as she threw her bag on the bed... "Francis arrested for murder... "

Peter suck in but didn't give a reply...

"Did he really kill that girl...? Rose ask again

"He didn't... "Peter replied shapily... "Francis will never kill anyone.. "

"Then why was he arrested...?

Peter grunts and threw himself on the chair...

"Seriously, if he didn't kill who the police said he killed, why was he arrested...?

"Will you stop asking me questions..."Peter retorted... "Why am i even talking to you, i mean considering the fact that we just make up last night... "

Rose gritted... "That isn't what we're talking about and you know it.. "

"Oh really.., so it's very convenient to talk about Francis and not about you... "

"I apologize for what i did, you forgave me.. "

"Have i...?

Rose knit her brows, she look away and turn to face him again.. "What else do you want me to do, how long are you going to punish me for what happened months ago..."

"Maybe forever okay... "Peter boom out... "Whenever i see Francis, i remenber you are the bitch who ruined his relationship... "

"Of course... "Rose purred... "The next thing you're going to say is that is my fault he was arrested on his own wedding day... "She huff, took a slight pause and continue... "You know what, i think it was a mistake coming here... "She quickly pick up her bag and trot towards the door when Peter held her...

"Am sorry... "Peter said crisply..

Rose swallowed, she shut her eyes and took a deep drag..

"Are you... ?Rose muttered turning to face him... "Are you truly sorry... ?

Peter inhale.. "Look, this whole Francis thing is really getting on my nerves okay.. "

"Fine.., i think my absence will relieve you.. "Rose said turning to face the door again but he held her hand again

"Don't leave okay..., please.. "

Rose snort, she freed herself from his grip and walk back to the bed... "Alright, what happened...?

"What happened where..?

"Francis.., who is the person the police accused him of killing...?

"Priscilla..., they had a thing in our University days..."

"University.., wasn't that two years ago...?

"Yes..., but it seems she never forgot him... "

"So what happened, how did she turn out dead and why was Francis arrested for her murder...?

"She threatened to destroy Francis wedding if he didn't go to her hotel room to see her... "

"Oh my God.., so Francis went there... "

"Yes.., but he said nothing happened.. "

"Did you believe him...?

"He's my friend.., i should believe him... "

"So if she's dead and Francis didn't kill her, then who killed her...?

Taiwo quickly grab his towel ,dry his body and tied it round his waist..,he opened the door and stepped out of the bathroom into his room..

"Are you still thinking of going to the wedding...? Olivia ask

"Of course... "Taiwo said picking up his cream.. "For the wedding reception i believe they're done with the church service... "

"Oh.., there was no chruch service... "

"What do you mean...?

"I just got off the phone with my friend who attends the church, she said the groom was arrested... "

"The groom...?Taiwo asked shocked.... "You mean Francis...?

"If that's his name... "

"Why was he arrested...? Taiwo ask anxiously

Olivia streched her legs on the bed...."Well my friend said he was arrested for murder... "

"Murder...!, Taiwo huffs... "I can't believe it... "

"Why can't you believe it...?

"The guy acts like a saint.., not someone who's capable of murder... "

"Well, you can never know everything about someone... "

"Mary... "Francis called out as soon as the door was opened...

"You have fifteen minutes... "Ken said

Mary didn't bother replying she just trot towards Francis who rushed to her side..

Ken suck his teeth and close the door....

Without hesitation, Francis quickly hug her tightly....

"What's going on Francis...? Mary muttered over his shoulder, a layer of tear dropped from her eye....

"Are you okay....?Francis ask letting go of her...

"What's going on Francis.., who did you kill...?

"I didn't kill anyone okay., this whole thing is a misunderstanding, i think someone is trying to frame me... "

"Who...?

TBC

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

A Chance For Love (A Twisted Tale Novel Inspired By Cinderella) / Romoke!!! / The 48 Laws Of Power- Which Of The Laws Is Your Favourite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.