₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,210,868 members, 4,825,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 21 March 2019 at 12:40 AM

Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) (38493 Views)

Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) / The Chase: A Military Crime Thriller (A Hunt Series Book 2) Excerpt / Unknowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 2) By D. L. Biranen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by kelvyncruz: 11:20am On Mar 14
Is it not ordinary snake, they should grab it's neck and kill it na
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by petersononome: 10:29pm On Mar 14
That snake shouldn't bite anybody o
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by purity23(f): 10:23am On Mar 15
undecided undecided
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Silver1996(m): 5:25pm On Mar 15
POHB(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 25

ADRENALINE FLOODS THEIR SYSTEM, IT PUMPS AND BEATS LIKE IT WAS TRYING TO ESCAPE. THEIR HEART EXPLODED AND THEIR EYES WERE WIDE WITH FEAR AS THE DANGEROUS REPTILE PRICKED THEM WITH IT'S DEADLY EYES...

Their bodies wants to either run fast for safety or to pick a weapon, a stick, anything , but instead they remain there, their feets paralyzed with fear....

Hearts pounding increasingly at rapid pace, Steven devise a plan in his head.., grab it's neck or...

Before he could think of a suitable plan, the snake speedily crawl down, took another direction and ran towards Peter's room...

Legs shaking, both men stood up and ran after it but it was too late, the creepy reptile has entered the scattered room and hid where it can never been found...

"Oh God... "Jeft lamented...

"Where is it...? Steven ask with eyes wide open still trying to registered what just happened....

Wait... "Manny said refusing to believe her thoughts.. "Are you saying whoever have Peter must have.. "She pause and glance at Mary... "Killed him..."

Pope scoff.. "That's how the snake operate.., they waste no time in wiping out their enemies, Your friend is either two feet beneath or he is in the bottom of a river...."He lick his teeth... "Or bush.. "

"This isn't a joke Pope.. "Mary cut in with clenched teeth... "Is there anything else you can tell us about the snake..?

"You mean other than their style of killing or of course you thinking am one of them... "

Mary moistened her lips.. "Am not saying you are.., but i think you know someone who is.. "

"Too bad i don't know anyone... "

Manny threw a gaze at Mary...

"And even if i do.., i won't tell you... "Pope added

Mary huff... "You don't seen to get the seriousness of this Pope..., our friend is missing, my husband got arrested for what he didn't do.., if you know something that can help crack this..., please i beg you to tell us.. "

"It's dangerous Mary... "Pope said

"Well it's a good thing dangerous is my specialty.. "Mary countered..

Pope chuckle.... "You have no idea who this people are... "

"Please Pope.., i need to know.. I.. "

Mary words were cut short by her ringing tone..

"Who's calling..? Manny ask..

Mary sigh.. "It's Steven... "

She hesitated a bit, then she answered the call....
"Hey... "She said softly

"Mary... "Steven's agitated voice ask.. "We have a problem... "

Inspector Ken exhales as he drop the pen in his hand on the table.., he glance at Inspector David, then at Rose...

"Your friends said the message was sent to you... "Ken said picking up the pen again..

Rose swallowed as she brood over her reaction when she saw the message, it scared her and still scare her..., she was planning a surprise for Peter the day he went missing.., she was devastated when he didn't show up, she trashed the surprise only to get that awful message..., at first she thought it was a sick game from him to end things with her but then she thought over it, her thoughts created a space, then the fear factor creep in.., that was when she ran to his house and showed his friends the message....

"Hello... "Ken said

Ken voice brought her back to reality..., she took a deep breathe trying to wave off the fear that was swimming in her, pushing her to all the thoughts she shouldn't be thinking about..

"Yes.. "She replied shabbily...

"And when precisely was this message sent to you..? David ask..

"On thursday evening... "She said with shaking mouth

"Have you received a message like this from him before...? David ask

"It wasn't Peter who sent that message, someone else did.. "She countered

"Tell me about your relationship.. "Ken said... "Is it sweet and roses...?

Rose sniff... "Not always.. "

"Have you guys ever had a fight...? Ken ask..

Rose bit her lips as she remembered that night.., that night she slept with Francis..., that night changed everything.... "Yes.. "

"And you always come back together.. "David added

"We're still together... "Rose blared out.. "He was supposed to come see me on that day.., i waited for him but he never showed up, i called him countless times only for me to get that message.., someone has taken Peter... "

"We understand, but we can't simply rushed to conclusions that someone has taken him.., sometimes people kidnapped theirselves to run away from relationship tensions.. "

"Relationship tensions...! Rose resounded...

Both inspectors turn to face the door when a knock sounded...

"Open.. "Ken said

The door creak open and a corporal walked in...
"Sir.., some people are at the counter.. "

"Any problem you can't handle..? David ask..

"A boy and a girl, the boy is the deceased brother.,He's demanding to see who killed his sister..."

Ken glance at David, then at the corporal.... "Tell him i will soon be with him.. "

The corporal saluted and left....

"He can't see him.... "David said as the soon the corporal was out....

"Francis is innocent.. "Rose boom out...

"And how would you know that...?, Ken ask... "Are you close to him..?

"He's Peter's best friend and that makes me a close friend.. "

"What can you tell us about Francis then...?David ask

Rose jut her chin... "I didn't come here for Francis, am here for my boyfriend..., he's missing and the gang call the SNAKE is behind it..."

"The question here is.., who is or who are the snakes... ?

"Isn't it your job to find out, and find Peter... "

Ken sigh... "You must know this isn't just a kidnapping case.., it's a gang and gangs dont just kidnapped people, so i want you to tell us what business does Peter have with this SNAKE... ?

Gently Steven opened Peter's room door with a pestle firmly held in his grip.....

"Where do you think she is..? Jeft ask holding a machete in his hand firmly...

"I don't know... "Steven replied pushing some clothes aside with his legs...

"Who do you think sent it to us.....?Jeft ask scanning his eyes round the room..,carefully he pulled out some clothes from the wardrobe...

"To us or to Peter....? Steven ask back..

"Whoever that delivery boy is, he knew very well Peter wasn't here.., this was sent to us.. "

"But by who..., who the heck is sending us a snake...?

"SNAKE... !Jeft muttered... "That's is it...SNAKE.., It's the gang.. "

"Hell no... "

A loud knock from the door disrupted their shock..., they quickly walked out from the room and trot towards the door...

"Who's there...? Jeft ask..

"Mary.. "Mary voice sounded from outside

Without hesitation, Jeft quickly open the door...

"What do you mean a snake was sent to you..? Manny boom out the moment the door was opened...

"And hi to you too... "Jeft replied with pout lips..

Not minding his flirtatious lips.., Manny pushed him aside paving the way for Mary and Pope to walk in..

"Who is this...? Steven asked when he saw Pope..

"An ex boyfriend of their friend.. "Pope replied callously...

"Where is it..? Mary ask.. "The snake, where is it..?

"Oh.., it escaped.."Jeft said from behind her.. "It ran into Peter's room, we're still searching for it.. "

"Two grown men couldn't kill a small snake... "Pope said dryly....

"Who the hell sent you a snake as a package...? Manny boom out..

"We believe the gang did.. "Steven said

"You mean the snakes...? Pope ask..

"Yes... "Steven responded giving him an askance look... "And i will really appreciate it if you don't get involved in this.. "

"He's a friend Steven... "Manny said...

"Is this the box..? Mary ask

They all shift their gaze to Mary..

Heart throbbing, Mary brought out the small folded paper from the box....

"What's that...? Manny ask walking towards her..

Mary unfolded it, shock swept through her as she saw the words written on the paper.... Am coming for you all

"That looks like a vengeful message... "Pope said..

"Coming for us all...!Jeft resounded.. "Who the hell is coming for us all...?

Infuriated, Rose walked out from the station, she sniff and wipe off the tears that were falling from her eyes off..., now she know for a fact, the police does no one good...

She stopped a taxi, just when she was about to get in, a hand grab her...

"They need to leave town.. "The person said

Heart pounding, Rose look at her... "Who are you... ?

"Am just the messenger, your friends, they need to leave town and they must leave before nightfalls..."

"Why...? Rose ask with shaking mouth, great fear choking her.. "What's going on.. "

"They're coming for them.., it's either they leave or they die... "

With those words, she let go of her hand and started running..

"Wait... "Rose shouted as she ran after her....

"Hey... "She shouted again..

Rose misstep, then she lost her balance and fell down, before she could stand up, she was nowhere to be seen....

She breathe heavily as the words rang in her head... LEAVE OR DIE..

WHO IS BEHIND IT ALL... A FRIEND OR A FOE...?

TBC

3 Likes

Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by felixawe(m): 6:55pm On Mar 15
We don't know who is behind it, thank you
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Napoleonsammy(m): 8:24pm On Mar 15
This one is scary o
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by purity23(f): 10:26pm On Mar 15
Nothing should happen to my mary o
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Lilly4endu: 11:05pm On Mar 15
sliver 1996 you have started again oooh. scary, suspense and twisted as book 1
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by kelvyncruz: 9:36am On Mar 16
Na to leave town oo
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Ann2012(f): 11:26am On Mar 16
Oya packing things, operation leave town

Thanks for the update
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by aprilwise(m): 1:33pm On Mar 16
It's getting more interesting. Enemies is behind this mystery. Thanks
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by skubido(m): 2:49pm On Mar 16
Baba NLA setting to bedd, jst dey release one after d other ni.

Tanks for the update
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Nnekkyv: 6:13pm On Mar 16
thanks for de update
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by queenitee(f): 6:10pm On Mar 17
I'm thinking it's a friend turned foe(abi) grin
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by shakibell(f): 12:07am On Mar 18
Hmmm nha wa ooo
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Evold: 10:05am On Mar 18
Steven and Jeft are a disgrace to manhood. Even a mere snake they can't kill. How did they kill a person then?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Sango: Return Of Lightning / Heartstrings / The Cul De Sac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.