₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,186,654 members, 4,767,948 topics. Date: Monday, 18 February 2019 at 11:50 PM

Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) (31993 Views)

Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) / The Chase: A Military Crime Thriller (A Hunt Series Book 2) Excerpt / Unknowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 2) By D. L. Biranen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Mavikolo2020: 6:32am On Nov 30, 2018
genius43:

Yes o.

Oya na, pay money na 30k o
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Mavikolo2020: 6:34am On Nov 30, 2018
showgoeson:

i love the white suit

Nor b just to like am o, buy am wear com wedding o
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by petersononome: 6:52am On Nov 30, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
For the men, suit available here, select your choice, don't come and drees anyhow to the wedding grin

nice suits
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by purity23(f): 6:59am On Nov 30, 2018
Bus is about moving o, run here to enter bus or you will not attend wedding o

azfwesh, Sampz, spiceybae, bumpypat, missNicole01, chuksteric, Ibizgirl, Ascogty5, Unclesnr, emmynku, cosmospolitan, ofez, DZTZ1, moonnstar, Happypagan, bollyt, marvel15, supizino, ystar, swiz123, krizbaby, Aadetola1, wygay, Overdrive, olabunmi1, ODUMAIYE, switlolly27
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Silver1996(m): 7:59am On Nov 30, 2018
Oya o, all the Ashebi girls and Ashebi boys grin abi na groom's men... Ona don ready, wedding issa bout to start o..

The families of Mr and Mrs Ibunada and Mr and Mrs Asase request the honour of your presence to the solemnization of Holy matrimony of their children,Mary and Francis..

VENUE-ASK WEDDING ORGANIZERS

ATTENDERS BENEFIT-EVERYWHERE STEW

RSVP

TOAST
Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby. Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.

Okay now, before we commence wedding proper..., let's go back to the beginning....

PROLOGUE

A YEAR AND A HALF MONTH AGO BEFORE ABUSA GODFREY'S TERRIBLE DEATH

Francis keeps smiling like a stupid idiot until the call ended.., he exhales and drop the phone on the bed, he haven't realise he loves her this much until now....

He huff when a knock came on the door, wondering who it is, he grudgingly drag his feet to the door and opened it...
He curl his lips when he saw the person standing at the door..... "What do you want...? He ask brusquely...

"What do i want...? Priscilla ask, her eyes soaked with tears....

"I told you we're done... "Francis boom out, voice clipped.... "I love someone else now... "

"What about me, you're just going to tosed me aside after f*cking me countless times....."

Francis swallowed but didn't reply..., he brushed his hair with his palm, Mary will soon be coming to see him.., he can't let her see Priscilla here.....

"Is that what i was to you, the bitch you use anytime you're Hot.... "Priscilla said, tears rolling down from her cheek....

"Look Priscilla, you understood our relationship from the beginning, there was no commitment.., just sex and sex.., am sorry you thought something else can come out from the relationship..,am sorry you expected more..... "

She sniff and more tears drip down...... "I hate you, i hate you.... "She hollered....

Francis nib his lips..... "Am sorry Priscilla, but anything we shared is over..... "
With those words he closed the door..

Priscilla heart sanked, she quickly crunched down to the floor as more tears drip down from her eyes.......

Sobbing heavily..,,Priscilla thought of all the mements they had together...., her heart sanked..., she couldn't take it, couldn't take the heartbreak, with a make up mind...., she picked the rat poison from under the table in the one room apartment.....

She hesitated a bit, just then she poured it in a cup and mixed it with a little water...
She sniff again and more uncontrollable tears drip out from her eyes......

Just then the door opened and her friend came in....
Her friend sniff when she perceived the offensive rat poisoning odour.....,she quickly rushed to Priscilla side....

"Priscilla what happened.....? She ask anxiously, just then she saw the cup filled with the rat poisoning..... "You want to kill yourself....? She boom out...

Priscilla let go of more tears.... She couldn't say a word, couldn't move, the enormity of the heartbreak overwhelmed her.... ,sinking deep into her..., she just sat on the bed and let the tears flow down... Tears of pains.. Tears of anger.... Tears of destruction....

OYA OO.. BUS IS ABOUT MOVING.... LET'S GO GUYS

Mostob where you dey, people don tie gele dey wait for you o, com drive this bus mak we dey go

3 Likes

Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Eberechi24(f): 8:21am On Nov 30, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
For the men, suit available here, select your choice, don't come and drees anyhow to the wedding grin
Give grey suit to my son Tony142
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Tony142: 8:25am On Nov 30, 2018
Eberechi24:

chaiii, i don die, i am coming lemme report to illegend 1st, i guess u know what dat means cheesy
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Eberechi24(f): 8:28am On Nov 30, 2018
Tony142:

chaiii, i don die, i am coming lemme report to illegend 1st, i guess u know what dat means cheesy
Talkative, must you tell him everything?

Keep this a secret o before he use me write book

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Risingstar2020(f): 8:36am On Nov 30, 2018
Silver oya na, i guess Priscilla is the villain in this part
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Ann2012(f): 9:07am On Nov 30, 2018
Risingstar2020:

Dem nor dey price

Na the last price b dat wink
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Ann2012(f): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2018
purity23:
I tire o, if i buy Ashebi material 7500,how much i go come take sow am

The material na international material na, this one wey all of una dey para on top #7,500, oya make una bring #5,000 unto say na we..we kiss
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Tony142: 9:28am On Nov 30, 2018
Eberechi24:
Talkative, must you tell him everything?
Keep this a secret o before he use me write book

Lol, thank God u sabi am wella cheesy

anway, 4 my village we no dey keep secret on friday, we dey forbid tongue
but if u can bribe me with N200 MTN card, i may have a rethink grin
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Silver1996(m): 9:39am On Nov 30, 2018
Tony142:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Tony142: 9:47am On Nov 30, 2018
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Mavikolo2020: 9:49am On Nov 30, 2018
Tony142:

Eberechi pls send me the card and i will make sure he keeps it a secret wink
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by purity23(f): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2018
I don already seat down for front,where driver na, make we dey go o, i nor wan late o
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by purity23(f): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2018
Ann2012:

The material na international material na, this one wey all of una dey para on top #7,500, oya make una bring #5,000 unto say na we..we kiss

biko make i pay 1k
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Ann2012(f): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2018
purity23:

biko make i pay 1k

Haba.... Y na? Oya bring 3k as my person wey u be kiss
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Mavikolo2020: 9:58am On Nov 30, 2018
purity23:
I don already seat down for front,where driver na, make we dey go o, i nor wan late o

Tah, comot from my chair
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Eberechi24(f): 10:09am On Nov 30, 2018
Tony142:

Lol, Tell your boss to give you mb, he will give you. He may not give the day you asked him.
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Slimynonny: 10:10am On Nov 30, 2018
I don come ooo bt problem be say motor nor go enter all...... Silver waitin.... Abeg give me de address make i transport myself go.. I nor wan late biko
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Tony142: 10:37am On Nov 30, 2018
Mavikolo2020:

Eberechi pls send me the card and i will make sure he keeps it a secret wink

sharp guy spotted cheesy
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by genius43(m): 10:48am On Nov 30, 2018
This our wedding of the year is strictly by invitation- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas can't top this(you didn't hear that from me anyway), buses are plenty be at your bus stops early. Gate Crashers are also welcome since we the organisers are very generous but do note tomatoes is getting cheaper so you will get Stew but we are definitely not promising anything in the rice and the sourvenir department.

Thank You

For Organising Committee.

Silver1996 hope I don talk your mind I don set for church dey wait.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Mavikolo2020: 10:53am On Nov 30, 2018
Eberechi24:

Oya o Tony142 com collect
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Mavikolo2020: 10:54am On Nov 30, 2018
genius43:
This our wedding of the year is strictly by invitation- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas can't top this(you didn't hear that from me anyway), buses are plenty be at your bus stops early. Gate Crashers are also welcome since we the organisers are very generous but do note tomatoes is getting cheaper so you will get Stew but we are definitely not promising anything in the rice and the sourvenir department.

Thank You

For Organising Committee.

Silver1996 hope I don talk your mind I don set for church dey wait.

Na so oo guy

1 Like

Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by sly12345: 10:56am On Nov 30, 2018
Na since i dey Church dey wait o, i go vex go house o
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Risingstar2020(f): 11:01am On Nov 30, 2018
Ann2012:

Haba.... Y na? Oya bring 3k as my person wey u be kiss

Ah consider us na, make we for nor price too much, make we pay 1500 abi purity23
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Risingstar2020(f): 11:02am On Nov 30, 2018
grin, You 1 vex leave the food, rice and stew plenty oo
sly12345:
Na since i dey Church dey wait o, i go vex go house o
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by purity23(f): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2018
Mavikolo2020:

Tah, comot from my chair
Abeg go find another chair, i nor see you for here
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by purity23(f): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2018
Risingstar2020:

Ah consider us na, make we for nor price too much, make we pay 1500 abi purity23

i be dey think of 1200 oo
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Mavikolo2020: 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2018
purity23:

Abeg go find another chair, i nor see you for here

Person nor go fit go outside go spit again wink..

I don come back, comot from my chair
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Ann2012(f): 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
Risingstar2020:

cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Love, Lies And Divorce(lld) / Corper Sam's Funny Story...don't Laugh Please / The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.