₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,191,634 members, 4,778,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 24 February 2019 at 12:04 AM

Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) (33218 Views)

Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) / The Chase: A Military Crime Thriller (A Hunt Series Book 2) Excerpt / Unknowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 2) By D. L. Biranen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Risingstar2020(f): 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ann2012:

cry
E neva reach to cry na,oya take 1550
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Tony142: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
Mavikolo2020:

Oya o Tony142 com collect

i dey come make i tell my village pple make dem come help me collect am

hope u know what village pple means? cheesy tongue
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Ann2012(f): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
Risingstar2020:

E neva reach to cry na,oya take 1550

Lemme oooo embarassed
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by egwolopretty: 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
Silver1996:

Okay now, before we commence wedding proper..., let's go back to the beginning....

PROLOGUE

A YEAR AND A HALF MONTH AGO BEFORE ABUSA GODFREY'S TERRIBLE DEATH

Francis keeps smiling like a stupid idiot until the call ended.., he exhales and drop the phone on the bed, he haven't realise he loves her this much until now....

He huff when a knock came on the door, wondering who it is, he grudgingly drag his feet to the door and opened it...
He curl his lips when he saw the person standing at the door..... "What do you want...? He ask brusquely...

"What do i want...? Priscilla ask, her eyes soaked with tears....

"I told you we're done... "Francis boom out, voice clipped.... "I love someone else now... "

"What about me, you're just going to tosed me aside after f*cking me countless times....."

Francis swallowed but didn't reply..., he brushed his hair with his palm, Mary will soon be coming to see him.., he can't let her see Priscilla here.....

"Is that what i was to you, the bitch you use anytime you're Hot.... "Priscilla said, tears rolling down from her cheek....

"Look Priscilla, you understood our relationship from the beginning, there was no commitment.., just sex and sex.., am sorry you thought something else can come out from the relationship..,am sorry you expected more..... "

She sniff and more tears drip down...... "I hate you, i hate you.... "She hollered....

Francis nib his lips..... "Am sorry Priscilla, but anything we shared is over..... "
With those words he closed the door..

Priscilla heart sanked, she quickly crunched down to the floor as more tears drip down from her eyes.......

Sobbing heavily..,,Priscilla thought of all the mements they had together...., her heart sanked..., she couldn't take it, couldn't take the heartbreak, with a make up mind...., she picked the rat poison from under the table in the one room apartment.....

She hesitated a bit, just then she poured it in a cup and mixed it with a little water...
She sniff again and more uncontrollable tears drip out from her eyes......

Just then the door opened and her friend came in....
Her friend sniff when she perceived the offensive rat poisoning odour.....,she quickly rushed to Priscilla side....

"Priscilla what happened.....? She ask anxiously, just then she saw the cup filled with the rat poisoning..... "You want to kill yourself....? She boom out...

Priscilla let go of more tears.... She couldn't say a word, couldn't move, the enormity of the heartbreak overwhelmed her.... ,sinking deep into her..., she just sat on the bed and let the tears flow down... Tears of pains.. Tears of anger.... Tears of destruction....

OYA OO.. BUS IS ABOUT MOVING.... LET'S GO GUYS

Mostob where you dey, people don tie gele dey wait for you o, com drive this bus mak we dey go

Silver Oya, come and continue, nor Make me jump down from this bus
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Mavikolo2020: 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
Tony142:

i dey come make i tell my village pple make dem come help me collect am

hope u know what village pple means? cheesy tongue
i go blind thier eyes
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by shakibell(f): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
me no mind to hang fr conductor space ooo... nha to reach party nha him dey me important lyk dis
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by binsanni(m): 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
[quote author=Silver1996 post=73361755]Please for easy understanding,though you will still understand it even if you don't read book one since it's a different storyline but same characters, but for you to enjoy the story more, i urge you to read book 1 before you join us on book 2

Oya now, where my ogas and madams at the top... Make i begin call register....

Ann2012
Teemaan
Slimynonny
Mostob
Hunts
Roadto2019
Ggee
Izaray
Purity23
Mavikolo2020
Skubido
Shakibell
Vidamia
Binsanni
Lightqueen
Tessygold
Risingstar2020
Culin
Uchedora
Eberechi24
Born2Breed
Cerowo
aprilwise
Samwobi
Vidamia

present sir.
i just received your call
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by binsanni(m): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
Silver1996:
Oya o, all the Ashebi girls and Ashebi boys grin abi na groom's men... Ona don ready, wedding issa bout to start o..

The families of Mr and Mrs Ibunada and Mr and Mrs Asase request the honour of your presence to the solemnization of Holy matrimony of their children,Mary and Francis..

VENUE-ASK WEDDING ORGANIZERS

ATTENDERS BENEFIT-EVERYWHERE STEW

RSVP

TOAST
Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby. Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.

Okay now, before we commence wedding proper..., let's go back to the beginning....

PROLOGUE

A YEAR AND A HALF MONTH AGO BEFORE ABUSA GODFREY'S TERRIBLE DEATH

Francis keeps smiling like a stupid idiot until the call ended.., he exhales and drop the phone on the bed, he haven't realise he loves her this much until now....

He huff when a knock came on the door, wondering who it is, he grudgingly drag his feet to the door and opened it...
He curl his lips when he saw the person standing at the door..... "What do you want...? He ask brusquely...

"What do i want...? Priscilla ask, her eyes soaked with tears....

"I told you we're done... "Francis boom out, voice clipped.... "I love someone else now... "

"What about me, you're just going to tosed me aside after f*cking me countless times....."

Francis swallowed but didn't reply..., he brushed his hair with his palm, Mary will soon be coming to see him.., he can't let her see Priscilla here.....

"Is that what i was to you, the bitch you use anytime you're Hot.... "Priscilla said, tears rolling down from her cheek....

"Look Priscilla, you understood our relationship from the beginning, there was no commitment.., just sex and sex.., am sorry you thought something else can come out from the relationship..,am sorry you expected more..... "

She sniff and more tears drip down...... "I hate you, i hate you.... "She hollered....

Francis nib his lips..... "Am sorry Priscilla, but anything we shared is over..... "
With those words he closed the door..

Priscilla heart sanked, she quickly crunched down to the floor as more tears drip down from her eyes.......

Sobbing heavily..,,Priscilla thought of all the mements they had together...., her heart sanked..., she couldn't take it, couldn't take the heartbreak, with a make up mind...., she picked the rat poison from under the table in the one room apartment.....

She hesitated a bit, just then she poured it in a cup and mixed it with a little water...
She sniff again and more uncontrollable tears drip out from her eyes......

Just then the door opened and her friend came in....
Her friend sniff when she perceived the offensive rat poisoning odour.....,she quickly rushed to Priscilla side....

"Priscilla what happened.....? She ask anxiously, just then she saw the cup filled with the rat poisoning..... "You want to kill yourself....? She boom out...

Priscilla let go of more tears.... She couldn't say a word, couldn't move, the enormity of the heartbreak overwhelmed her.... ,sinking deep into her..., she just sat on the bed and let the tears flow down... Tears of pains.. Tears of anger.... Tears of destruction....

OYA OO.. BUS IS ABOUT MOVING.... LET'S GO GUYS

Mostob where you dey, people don tie gele dey wait for you o, com drive this bus mak we dey go

lemme remove this shoe wey no allow me make ah follow this bus wella

Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by ruboy(m): 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2018
Oya let's go
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by mostob(m): 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
silver1996 ride on bro...am with you
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Evold: 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
It's Mary's turn to suffer for stealing Francis. I wonder who will look for her.
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Eberechi24(f): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
if you dey share rice no pass me o else we die here o. Mary your time Don come, them Don open your book
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Mavikolo2020: 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
Evold:
It's Mary's turn to suffer for stealing Francis. I wonder who will look for her.

Her husband go find her na, Manny fit assist, Mary kukuma suffer find her
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by purity23(f): 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
Mavikolo2020:

Person nor go fit go outside go spit again wink..
I don come back, comot from my chair
make e for cause quarrel, go back go spit or pursue Ann2012 comot from chair

1 Like

Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Ann2012(f): 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
cheesy

purity23:

Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Nuel45(m): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
abeg hope bus never full
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Risingstar2020(f): 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
Evold:

You'll be surprised, its francis that will suffer
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by kelvyncruz: 6:54am On Dec 01, 2018
Driver, which time we wan take reach where we dey go
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by petersononome: 8:26am On Dec 01, 2018
Why bus neva move na
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by LightQueen(f): 8:52am On Dec 01, 2018
purity23:

Lol Ann2012 go sit down for mat las las
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by LightQueen(f): 8:53am On Dec 01, 2018
Risingstar2020:

Hmmm Silver1996 can do and undo grin
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by shakibell(f): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2018
Risingstar2020:

Francis won't suffer cause Priscilla want him nd she must get him by all means so Mary will be d one dat will suffer.

I hope Mary suffer no go plenty ooooo abeg Silver. make e no b say nha Mary nipple Dem go slice Last Last
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Mavikolo2020: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2018
shakibell:

Francis won't suffer cause Priscilla want him nd she must get him by all means so Mary will be d one dat will suffer.

I hope Mary suffer no go plenty ooooo abeg Silver. make e no b say nha Mary nipple Dem go slice Last Last

Hmmm, now i see why silver brought Priscilla up, he wants us to think is Priscilla that is coming for revenge.., guys think about it, if it's really Priscilla, silver wouldn't give us the clue yet.am not sure it's Priscilla
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by showgoeson: 9:17am On Dec 01, 2018
shakibell:

If silver said there will be lots of suspense, why write Priscilla there when he knows we'll get the whole story, let me not say anything first
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by showgoeson: 9:20am On Dec 01, 2018
Mavikolo2020:

Hmmm, now i see why silver brought Priscilla up, he wants us to think is Priscilla that is coming for revenge.., guys think about it, if it's really Priscilla, silver wouldn't give us the clue yet.am not sure it's Priscilla

You're right, i don't believe it's Priscilla either, Silver wants to confuse us and some people are already convinced it's Priscilla and it's Mary that will be tortured, If you think about it, Mary is the heroine of the story, if the heroine is tortured, who will save her
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by purity23(f): 9:24am On Dec 01, 2018
showgoeson:

You're right, i don't believe it's Priscilla either, Silver wants to confuse us and some people are already convinced it's Priscilla and it's Mary that will be tortured, If you think about it, Mary is the heroine of the story, if the heroine is tortured, who will save her

i have already started thinking it's Priscilla oo, that is Mary or Francis that will be tortured
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by kelvyncruz: 9:56am On Dec 01, 2018
Na wa o, the story haven't even started but the confusion transmission has been set in motion

silver i hail o
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Silver1996(m): 11:01am On Dec 01, 2018
POHB(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 1

EIGHT MONTHS LATER AFTER JACOB'S ARREST

SHE TOOK HIM IN HER MOUTH, NOT BECAUSE SHE HAD TO, but because she wanted to. It had been so long she'd yearn for him, she’d wanted to taste him… smelled him… felt him. She needed to have him inside of her in every way possible......

She shifted down in the bed and closed her eyes as her lips moved up and down his sizeable, thick shaft.

Taiwo was already rock hard and she could feel every inch of his rippled texture under her tongue as she licked him up and down. Taiwo groaned, his hands moving down along the backs of her thighs. Her head bobbed up and down more rapidly as she sucked him between her lips.

The thoughts of Sharon creep into his head, her breaking up with him...., it crushed him for days, weeks..,It's been eight months since their breakup yet he hasn't gotten over her, the only way he could forget her was to devote his energy in the pu*sy of a bitch.....

It's been three weeks since he met Olivia, he knew she was falling for him but he can't bring himself to fall for any other woman after what Sharon did to him.., he broke his heart and shattered it into pieces....

Olivia's tongue moved languidly up and down his shaft as she took him deeper inside her mouth. Her head followed the movements of her hand that was sliding back and forth on his d**k, her fingers wrapped tightly around his pulsing member. She was excellent at giving oral pleasure, and truth be told it turned her on to do so—it turned her on so much that she moved her other hand down between her legs and began to tease herself.....

Taiwo let out a quiet groan, just to let her know he enjoyed what she was doing.

She released him from her mouth and moved up and kissed him. She pressed her body against his, her hips moving in little circles, showing him how desperately she wanted him. His hand moved down between her legs, replacing hers. His finger slipped between her soft folds. He found her clit and flicked it rapidly, arousing her desires to even greater highs. She cried out softly. She couldn’t last much longer. She needed him inside her.

Moving quickly she rolled over and faced away from him. He raised her leg and pushed his hips between her thighs. She felt his d**k at her wet entrance. Slowly he eased into her. She could feel her inner walls opening, taking him deep inside her. She gasped as he pulled back out then thrust into her. The feeling of him filling her was like no other. Her mind went blank. A deep heat began to burn in her loins.

He spread her thighs open and began to thrust into her more forcefully. Her breasts heaved up and down. His tongue devoured her mouth. They were reconnecting in the way she had so desperately yearned for all these weeks...

He slowed down, then sped up, then slowed down then sped up again. His tempo kept her on the edge. Once again her hand found her clit. She cried out as he drove into her deeper and deeper. Then he stopped, and slid off the bed. His head moved between her legs, his lips finding her soft folds. She moaned as he held her hips in his hands and licked her furiously. She dragged her fingers through his hair, pressing him to her. She could feel herself growing wetter and wetter. His tongue was relentless. Her heels pressed against his shoulders, digging into him. She needed him so badly. His hand moved up her belly, pressing her down into the soft bed as he continued to lick her. The teasing was simply too much to bear. She pulled him toward her, begging with her eyes for him to enter her again with his d**k.

Pinning her down onto the bed he drove his d**k back into her as deeply as he could. Her body shook as he worked his long shaft into her. She moaned with the delicious pleasure, yet still she needed him in her even deeper. She pushed herself up and turned around, then offered her back side to him. He took hold of her hips and drove his d**k into her from behind, hitting her so deeply she could only gasp. He pulled her toward him then reached around and cupped her breasts. He held her to him, her back pressed against his chest as he remained deep inside her. They paused, taking a moment to breathe...

He let her go. She returned to all fours, this time ready to climax. He drove into her with everything he had and she pushed back against him with equal force. Their bodies glistened in sweat. Their primal cries grew louder and louder. The bed shook. The bedroom walls barely contained their passion as she grew closer and closer to a final moment of pleasure. Then, it was upon her. She cried out as she came, her insides exploding in a sensation of pure bliss and electrified pleasure...

Now it was his turn. She moved over and once again took him in her mouth. She could feel his tension, his need to release. She sucked him harder and harder until he was so close she could feel it, then quickly climbed on top of him and straddled his leg. She faced away from him and held his d**k tightly between her legs. She pumped him hard until she felt him explode in her hand, his body shaking quietly underneath her. She leaned back and collapsed back onto his body....

Taiwo breathe heavily, then he cast her aside and stood up from the bed, his d**k dangling limp between his legs.......,he step into the bathroom...

Olivia huff and quickly wrap herself with the bedsheet, one question running in her head...... "Who is the girl that broke his heart.?

Mary smile when she caught Francis gaze, she shift her gaze to the waiter standing beside her..., she quickly collected the memu from her all the way wondering why Francis had brought her to a Chinese restaurant ..

She swallowed when she saw the expensive dishes, only few of the dishes she has heard off....,she quickly point on the one Manny was always talking about....

"I will also have a plate of what she's taking.... "Francis interjects...

The waiter nodded with a smile and left them...

Mary gave him a glance and placed her hand on her jaw..... "Have you been here before.....?

Francis wink..... "Maybe... "

"Maybe.....!

"I mean yes, sometimes i come here with Peter..... "

"And.......

"And what.....?

Mary jut her chin.... "Oh please, i know very well you didn't just come here with Peter, so and who...

"Peter's girlfriend.... "he replied shabbily with shrugged shoulders

"Mmm...., Peter's girlfriend.... "She resounded crisply..

"Come-on Mary, did you think i will bring someone here other than you.... "

"Am not implying that.... "She cut in... "I was just...

"Curious.... "Francis interjects..

"Yes.... ,a bit curious..... "

They both chulkled..

Just then the food was brought to the table, they thanked the waiter who walked away after setting the foods in their front.....

"Looks yummy..... "Mary said, her eyes on the food.....

"Why don't you take a bite...., chew some... "Francis said

Mary nib her lips, she puff and quickly pick the spoon..., she threw a glance at Francis who was looking at her..., a bit shy, she ate a spoonful of the food....

She grimaced her face, then a smile beem back on her face..... "Not bad..... "

She quickly took another spoonful..., just then she felt something on her mouth, she look around, when she realise no one was watching other than Francis, she spat it on her hand.....

Shock engulf her, she stared at the ring, then at Francis who quickly stood up from his chair and knelt down with one leg in front of her.......

She wanted to talk but her joy shut her up.....

Francis swallowed "I know am selfish, impatient, a little insecure, I've made mistakes,am out of control and at times hard to handle but amidst all this you stayed with me, stood by my side.... "He took a slight pause then continue..... "Mary Asase, would you accept this ring by becoming my wife......?

Mary breathe heavily, her joy overwhelmed her, she look round, people were beginning to fused their attention on them, everyone eagerly waiting for her answer.......

Slowly, her eyes began to drift wet..., a tear sheen down her cheek......, with shaking mouth, she said....... "Yes....... "

She gave him the ring and watch as he placed the ring on her engagement finger....

Everyone around began to clap, some congratulating them.....

Slowly, their heads drew closer, they didn't care if people were watching....., their heads close the distance between them... Making their lips touch each other..

In a slow rhythm, Francis kissed her, then he pulled out and hugged her tightly....

The peoples applauses and screams echoing in their ears......

Infuriated,Sharon step out of her room to the parlour.....
"Where is my shirt.....? she queried

"Jasmine look at her but didn't reply.....

"Am talking to you Jasmine, where is my shirt.....? She yelled again

"Ogini, na wetin be your own na, na me and you dey wear your shirt"

"You said you liked that shirt,,i saw the way you were looking at it, i know you took it,so give me my shirt..... "

"Girls please, take your noise elsewhere"Manny interjects....... "Am watching a movie"

"Come Sharon abi wetin dem dey call you, e be like say na trouble ni you dey find, you go see the trouble o"She quickly stood up..... "Mak i just tell you, i be wahala girl, all this mark wen dey my body, you dey fink say na birth mark, i go break your head o.... "

"Whose head will you break.., give me my shirt jhor......"

"Manny abeg help me explain give dis yeye fowl say me nor carry her shirt.... "

Just then the door opened and Mary came in......

"I don't have time for this nonsense, give me my shirt...... "

"Girls...... "Mary said waving her finger in the air.....

"Oh my God.....! Manny exclaimed jumping out from the chair.......

"Did he proposed......? Sharon ask

Mary smile....... "Yes...... "

"Wooow....... "They all shouted and started jumping......

"So you are soon to be Mrs Francis Ibunada...... "Manny said

"Na so ooooo, make ona gimme bottle ooo, i wan pop something, issa wedding tinz oooooo

TBC

Let the bus keep moving.....

1 Like

Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Risingstar2020(f): 11:18am On Dec 01, 2018
First to read
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by aprilwise(m): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2018
Yes o let the bus keep moving. Thanks for the update.
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by Slimynonny: 11:38am On Dec 01, 2018
Nice start op. Thanks. Oya lets go.... More
Re: Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) by anneboy02(m): 11:54am On Dec 01, 2018
I perceive wedding crashing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Love & Wisdom / My Book Of Quotes / Throwback: Nigerian Literature Books We Used In Secondary School!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 221
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.