Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir (105474 Views)

The Biggest Cow In Nigeria Worth Over 1million Naira / Abattoir Business / Cow Kills Owner In Delta Abattoir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by correctguy101(m): 8:43am On Nov 28, 2018
hisgrace090:

If killed our local way, nobody will eat the meat over there.
That's white man for you.
Who will tell anyone it was killed the "Nigerian local way? ".
Certainly not me, undecided
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by nnaeyes6: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2018
U people are not ready for Yoruba owambe
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by spenca: 8:52am On Nov 28, 2018
obese!
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by pooozeee(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2018
Woooooooooow
Fantastic
They should keep it for milk extraction

1 Like

Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2018
MJBOLT:
kill this at a nigerian party,you will still hear meat has finished

1 Like

Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by Uglymugg: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2018
chima445:

Must u be stupid
grin grin grin grin
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2018
jessedaflow:
..stop laundering animals 4 christ sake, we r in 21st century, wat a third world country..spits

E no fit you. I must belong. mtchewww
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by codedguy1(m): 9:05am On Nov 28, 2018
HOLY COW! shocked
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by femtex007(m): 9:10am On Nov 28, 2018
They are not ready to kill it. When they Ar ready. They knw wot to do
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by femilicous: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2018
This cow is enhanced genetically. cool
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by Ryan14(m): 9:10am On Nov 28, 2018
MJBOLT:

We are a peculiar people and a great nation!

Nigeria will be great again!!!
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by mikolo4us: 9:14am On Nov 28, 2018
The owner of this ranch can rule Nigeria better than Buhari.....imagine how big and fat his cows are and compare them to the Dullard From Daura miserable looking chicken like cows....that has not appreciated above a particular number....I pity who vote for Buhari this time around bcs it will be d next level of hunger, mortality rate, starvation and economic woes....

2 Likes

Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by IKON360(m): 9:16am On Nov 28, 2018
MJBOLT:
this is the funniest thing I've seen you post
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by grandstar(m): 9:22am On Nov 28, 2018
"So his name was bra... so we (had) bra and knickers. We never thought he would turn into a big knickers grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by halhassan1(m): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2018
shocked This one weak me o[color=#550000][/color]
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by wink2015(m): 9:24am On Nov 28, 2018
PizzleGold:
THE world's biggest cow will be saved from the chop after its 6ft 4in frame is too big to fit into abattoir, a farmer revealed.

Knickers, a seven-year-old Holstein Friesian, is more than twice the size of the rest of the cows in Myalup, Western Australia.

Holstein-Friesians are a dairy breed and normally weigh in at about 1,500 pounds and stand about 4ft 1oins tall.

Even the breed's bulls only reach just 5ft 10ins and weigh 2,200lbs.

Butchers say the giant would produce around 1,400 lbs of trimmed "saleable" beef  - enough for 450 cuts of steak and 370kg of mince.

The bovine behemoth stands head and shoulders above other farm beasts and weighs in at an incredible 1.4 tonnes (3,083lbs).

Owner Geoff Pearson - whose beast is the biggest of its breed in Australia - said: "It was too heavy. I wouldn’t be able to put it through a processing facility.

"So I think it will just live happily ever after."

The beast cost owners £225 and they bought him as a "coach" to take charge of the herd.
Knickers is technically a steer - which is a castrated male bovine.

Geoff continued: "When he was young, when we first got him, we had another cow which was a friend of his.

"So his name was bra... so we (had) bra and knickers. We never thought he would turn into a big knickers."

Geoff Pearson has about 20,000 cattle.

SEE MORE: http://starnation.com.ng/worlds-biggest-cow-escapes-slaughter-because-its-too-big-to-fit-in-abattoir/

This is an amazing news from Australia.

In Nigeria, fulani are using their cattle to cause havoc, killing farmers, destroying farmland, raping women and girls, etc

They the fulani should go to Argentina, Mexico, Brazil, India, Botswana, Kenya etc and see how farmers are adding value to the cattle and dairy business.

The fulani and their patron President Muhammadu Buhari is demanding for cattle colony.

WE SAY NO TO FULANI CATTLE COLONY IN NIGERIA.

As it is a ploy to steal the land of the indigeneous people ( natives )
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by ACE1010: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2018
PromiseAce:
The thing only two Nigerians can finish within 2-3hours

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by grandstar(m): 9:29am On Nov 28, 2018
missioner:
Big for nothing.
May we never be so useless.

Fork it can't fvck...
Kill it can't be killed.

The man could make some really good money if he turns it into a tourist attraction

I'm glad Australian cows are reared in the field instead of punitive sheds with little or no wriggle room! Simply cruel

You'd never like to know how cows bred for tender steak are reared! You'd never eat steak again

1 Like

Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by Rolings: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2018
pcicero:
[Geoff Pearson has about 20,000 cattle.

Imagine this. And those murderous marauders whose patron saint is your president (with 150 cows) are going about killing people, destroying farms and villages because of a few disease-ravaged bovines.

When will you wailers have sense ?
Alas your plans have been revealed , your killer master has asked his Fulani mercenaries to stop the killings now that he has PDP presidential ticket (or are you going to deny atiku is a Fulani man?)
Just like Benue killings stopped the moment ortoms aid who was a boko haram terrorist was arrested....
No amount of falsehood will stop the man Buhari from ridding Nigeria of corrupt leaders like your mentor .
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by Adamsmith13(m): 9:34am On Nov 28, 2018
They should come to agege to hire alapata in less than one hour the cow will be dancing in the pot
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by Happigirl12(f): 9:35am On Nov 28, 2018
The cow must feel left out embarassed
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by osazsky(m): 9:39am On Nov 28, 2018
Must it fit into d habatour,only me fit kill this cow whitin 7 min,dats my profession,just give me knife and robe .oyibo too mumu
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by Guyman02: 9:40am On Nov 28, 2018
PromiseAce:
From the South West grin cheesy
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by grandstar(m): 9:43am On Nov 28, 2018
BoleynDynaSTY:
This is what cows should look like in Nigeria, but Fulani herdsmen won't listen. They keep suffering cows for no good reason.

They still make hefty profits as feedstock is free!

If you can enter into an agreement with them you'll make very good returns.

However nomadic herding and blood money now can't be divorced!
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by rhektor(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2018
Bring that that cow to Agege Lagos and see its meat in pots in few minutes
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by Guyman02: 9:54am On Nov 28, 2018
Just one mans ranch has 20,000 cows, while Fulanis in Nigeria will wipe out whole communities for a few hundred cows. Even Buhari for all his years of retirement can boast of only 150 cows and they say it's because of his integrity angry
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by Fitbillionaire: 9:55am On Nov 28, 2018
i wont eat it
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by AerialMapper: 9:55am On Nov 28, 2018
jessedaflow:
Does it mean no fulani cow can be of this great size..even if dem invade all farm land in nigeria..stop laundering animals 4 christ sake, we r in 21st century, wat a third world country..spits

How can Fulani cow grow to this size when they expend most of the energy on walking from state to state grazing on grass which isn't highly nutritious
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by Oroolorun(m): 9:57am On Nov 28, 2018
If this kind cow enter Ijebu, owambe sele be that.
On a serious note, I don't believe this cow is 6ft 4inch. I am 6ft 2inch and there are fulani cows over here who are as tall as I am. Maybe because fulani cow have long legs sha.
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by Excallibur(m): 10:00am On Nov 28, 2018
Clonning tinz
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:03am On Nov 28, 2018
PromiseAce:

You are one of those people na
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:05am On Nov 28, 2018
I haven't seen such this before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. / Is Fish Farming As Lucrative As People Make It ? / A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.