Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day (30881 Views)

10 Years After Graduation: What Are Your Experiences In The Labour Market? / Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Facing Disciplinary Action - NPF Reveals / My Mum Wants Me To Take Over Her School But I Want Something Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by Kingsmeal: 1:22am On Nov 28, 2018
A lot of people end up pursuing careers different from the one they had in mind when they were little, but a lady who wanted to be a lawyer since primary school and even dressed as one for her school's career day has now been called to bar.

The young lawyer shared a throwback photo or herself dressed as a lawyer in primary school and another of her now as a lawyer.

The photos quickly garnered lots of likes and retweets as people replied the tweet with congratulatory messages.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/lady-becomes-a-lawyer-years-after-she-dressed-as-one-for-her-schools-career-day/

12 Likes

Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by ExAngel007(f): 1:30am On Nov 28, 2018
good

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by duduade: 1:41am On Nov 28, 2018
So what's special

I hope she knows they are many charge and bail lawyers roaming the streets of Nigeria

23 Likes

Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 28, 2018
NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAM.

Congratulations to our new Beautiful Barrister!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 28, 2018
duduade:
So what's special

I hope she knows they are many charge and bail lawyers roaming the streets of Nigeria
..........so says the lazy youth, who has nothing going for him!

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 28, 2018
Keep your head up and be focus and see yourself achieving your dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by theoldpretender(m): 5:00am On Nov 28, 2018
duduade:
So what's special

Aww, the little boy is jealous.....

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by CastedGist: 5:00am On Nov 28, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by Yankee101: 5:02am On Nov 28, 2018
Come and work for me
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by onunwa21(m): 5:03am On Nov 28, 2018
Focus is the answer

3 Likes

Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by mjabdulk: 5:05am On Nov 28, 2018
fulfilling one's dream and ambition is commendable

2 Likes

Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by Dollanation: 5:06am On Nov 28, 2018
Congratulations dearie.. Welcome to the noble profession

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by nairalandfreak(m): 5:18am On Nov 28, 2018
duduade:
So what's special

Be positive in your thoughts and speech

24 Likes

Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 28, 2018
It's a good thing.

Kudos my dear.

1 Like

Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by Mankosi: 5:19am On Nov 28, 2018
Ok. Did the other guy later become a doctor?

1 Like

Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 28, 2018
Kingsmeal:
A lot of people end up pursuing careers different from the one they had in mind when they were little, but a lady who wanted to be a lawyer since primary school and even dressed as one for her school's career day has now been called to bar.

The young lawyer shared a throwback photo or herself dressed as a lawyer in primary school and another of her now as a lawyer...

Congratulations

The dream certainly meant a lot to her.

That must have been why she kept that picture so well all through these years...

1 Like

Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by Gosj01(m): 5:21am On Nov 28, 2018
Dream come true.

I sell laptops
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by moscobabs(m): 5:21am On Nov 28, 2018
I dressed as an Accountant while in Primary today I become Accountant

3 Likes

Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by somisore111: 5:22am On Nov 28, 2018
WE DESIGN AND DEVELOP ALL TYPES AND KINDS OF WEBSITES, WEB APPS AND MOBILE APPS THAT ARE CUSTOM-MADE FOR YOUR BUSINESS, ORGANISATION OR BRAND

We have FULL-STACK Development professional team working at your service from our corporate office in Ikeja, Lagos

Features We will Deploy for Your Web App Software Project

== Secure SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

ARE YOU DEVELOPING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?

• Inventory System Software
• Ecommerce Website
• Hotel Management System Software
• Financial Institutions System Software
• School Management System Software/ School Portal
• Hospital Management System Software Development
• Airport/ Airline Booking Management System Software
• Multi-Level Marketing System Software
• Social Media Network Application
• Photo Sharing Web Application
• Catalog Web Application Site
• Forums
• Sport Betting Website

DONT Let Web Quacks Develop your web/mobile apps for your business

CONTACT US TO GET STARTED NOW!

Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by easynetsms(m): 5:24am On Nov 28, 2018
She knew what she wanted in life right from day one ... Congrat girl

Please check my profile for cheap data plan
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by mozona(m): 5:24am On Nov 28, 2018
good, for fulfilling her dreams
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by lonelydora: 5:30am On Nov 28, 2018
"If you can think it, you can achieve it"
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by Legacyltd: 5:32am On Nov 28, 2018
It called passion but hope she no use underscore lol
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by Gkay1(m): 5:33am On Nov 28, 2018
desire
decision
determination
discipline
will take u anywhere u want in life

1 Like

Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by Okoyeebo: 5:36am On Nov 28, 2018
duduade:
So what's special

Not everyone is bound to suffer the misfortune that you're suffering from.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by Dollabiz: 5:42am On Nov 28, 2018
smiley
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by traihit: 5:43am On Nov 28, 2018
But thw title itself. Well, it's not the dressing up as a lawyer when she was young that made her become one. She had the ambition and she worked for it. Eventually she achieved her dream. Congrats lady. Dressing like a rich man alone is not the road out of poverty. Many other things are involved.

1 Like

Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by DaddyNimo(m): 5:44am On Nov 28, 2018
duduade:
So what's special

I tire o, you become a lawyer come be something? any Nigeria certificate is useless to me.

1 Like

Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by DaddyNimo(m): 5:45am On Nov 28, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Keep your head up and be focus and see yourself achieving your dreams.
so people that changed their dreams midway or didn't achieve their dreams kept their head down abi? una go just dey quote nonsense... I for slap you if I dey near u.
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 28, 2018
DaddyNimo:

so people that changed their dreams midway or didn't achieve their dreams kept their head down abi? una go just dey quote nonsense... I for slap you if I dey near u.
Go slap ya old man and come back here

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says / Edirin Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In USA Weeks After His Appointment. Photos / Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.