Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

The Best Auto Thrusting Vibrator I Have Seen! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Auto Thrusting Vibrator I Have Seen! (6874 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Thrusting Techniques That Make Her Addicted To You / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Auto Thrusting Vibrator I Have Seen! by bamasite(m): 4:23am On Nov 28, 2018
In all my time selling Female Vibrators, this is the very best I have ever seen. The technology, is second to none.

Unlike your average man, YOU DON'T NEED TO BEG FOR IT TO GO HARDER OR FASTER, SIMPLY PRESS THE BUTTON!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK1rUZWRFD4

Get exclusive guide video with your purchase and qualify for 40% discount on the female orgasm mastercourse DVD.

This is one of the most advanced female vibrators on the market today guaranteed to give you body quaking orgasms.

UNIQUE, FAST, AND POWERFUL AUTO THRUSTING MOVEMENT UNLOCKS NEW LEVELS OF ORGASMIC PLEASURE YOU NEVER EXPERIENCED BEFORE; GUARANTEED!!!

Free up your hands to play with your nipples while this vibrator thrusts deep and hard.....You are going to need the music on(Screaming alert)

This vibrator features dual powerful motors with independent controls.

Totally silent operation achieved by magnetic pulsating motors.

Extremely powerful motors guarantee you dont need to beg for it to go HARDER and/or FASTER.

Medical body silicon guarantees you are getting the highest quality of vibrator material that feels just like the perfect human skin.

With high capacity high quality inbuilt rechargeable battery, you don't need to worry about the vibrator dying on you while you are on you way to paradise!

One full charge guarantees multiple orgasms. Do not worry about buying replacement batteries. This premium vibrator can be easily charged with your normal phone or tablet charger, your laptop, your power bank, etc
Very easy to clean.

Each Purchase Comes With Free K.Y Jelly Personal Lubricant.

GET YOUR OWN COPY NOW......CALL/WHATSAPP ZERO SEVEN ZERO THREE 455 4516

Re: The Best Auto Thrusting Vibrator I Have Seen! by bamasite(m): 4:34am On Nov 28, 2018
Our professional team ensures your privacy is guarded jealously. We treat every transaction as if it is our last chance to get you to do business with us again.

We deliver nationwide
Re: The Best Auto Thrusting Vibrator I Have Seen! by bamasite(m): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2018
Keep the orders coming, we are here to serve.

#TGIF
Re: The Best Auto Thrusting Vibrator I Have Seen! by Toosure70: 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
link to the video of its operation
Re: The Best Auto Thrusting Vibrator I Have Seen! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
Wow. That curve is to stimulate the clit? Lmao, men are done for grin grin grin
Re: The Best Auto Thrusting Vibrator I Have Seen! by bamasite(m): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
Thanks for your interest. I have not yet uploaded the video publicly on YouTube. For now, only buyers have access.

But once I publicly publish it, I will post it here....I need to add some messages on it......hope you understand
Toosure70:
Re: The Best Auto Thrusting Vibrator I Have Seen! by bamasite(m): 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
Wow. That curve is to stimulate the clit? Lmao, men are done for grin grin grin

Lol...that smaller motor does the job with excellent vibrations ten speeds selectable.

Men are not done for. Vibrators complement men not threaten them. They can be used to spice up your sex life, make up for your inadequacies in a fun way (for example, it will be unreasonable to expect a man to thrust at the speed of this vibrator for more than 10 minutes at once, but this vibrator can do that for one hour 40 minutes on one charge), and become essential in your absence. Many men including young guys buy from us and are glad to do so. I am not in a mood for long typing right now so I'll just stop there

1 Like

Re: The Best Auto Thrusting Vibrator I Have Seen! by scarybeeeee: 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
I just dey laugh since. What do I say? grin grin grin grin
Re: The Best Auto Thrusting Vibrator I Have Seen! by bamasite(m): 8:10am On Dec 03, 2018
scarybeeeee:
I just dey laugh since. What do I say? grin grin grin grin

Laughter is a free gift
Re: The Best Auto Thrusting Vibrator I Have Seen! by bamasite(m): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2018
I WILL BE DROPPING THE FULL REVIEW VIDEO IN ABOUT AN HOUR TIME........

KEEP THE ORDERS COMING...... IF WE GO OUT OF STOCK, WE'LL PUT YOU ON OUR PRIORITY WAITING LIST
Toosure70:
Re: The Best Auto Thrusting Vibrator I Have Seen! by Flexherbal(m): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2018
bamasite:
Our professional team ensures your privacy is guarded jealously. We treat every transaction as if it is our last chance to get you to do business with us again.

Very Good.
Re: The Best Auto Thrusting Vibrator I Have Seen! by bamasite(m): 11:54am On Dec 04, 2018
WE KEEP OUR WORD BETTER THAN FIDELITY BANK. THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER! THE FULL REVIEW VIDEO IS HERE. PLEASE LIKE THE VIDEO, SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL AND TURN ON NOTIFICATION FOR THE CHANNEL..........ORDER NOW

Toosure70:

bamasite:
I WILL BE DROPPING THE FULL REVIEW VIDEO IN ABOUT AN HOUR TIME........

KEEP THE ORDERS COMING...... IF WE GO OUT OF STOCK, WE'LL PUT YOU ON OUR PRIORITY WAITING LIST
Re: The Best Auto Thrusting Vibrator I Have Seen! by bamasite(m): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2018
Flexherbal:

Very Good.

Thank you Sir
Re: The Best Auto Thrusting Vibrator I Have Seen! by bamasite(m): 5:35am On Dec 05, 2018
#1,500 DISCOUNT VALID FOR TODAY ONLY

KEEP YOUR ORDERS COMING. Quality and privacy guaranteed

Re: The Best Auto Thrusting Vibrator I Have Seen! by jeff1607(m): 6:40am On Dec 05, 2018
and I thought size matters
Re: The Best Auto Thrusting Vibrator I Have Seen! by bamasite(m): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2018
Thanks for your orders!

Keep them coming, we greatly appreciate your business and cooperation with us.
Re: The Best Auto Thrusting Vibrator I Have Seen! by bamasite(m): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2018
#1,500 discount still valid........order now, while offer lasts
Re: The Best Auto Thrusting Vibrator I Have Seen! by bamasite(m): 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
jeff1607:
and I thought size matters

The size of this Vibrator is sufficient.

You can't thrust at the SPEED of this vibrator and stimulate the clit properly at the same time, not to talk of the staying power i.e DURATION. SIR, THIS PARTICULAR VIBRATOR IS A PREMIUM PRODUCT

You can watch the video again:

Re: The Best Auto Thrusting Vibrator I Have Seen! by bamasite(m): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
Keep the orders rolling in.

Call/Whatsapp 07034554516 now
Re: The Best Auto Thrusting Vibrator I Have Seen! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
bamasite:
#1,500 DISCOUNT VALID FOR TODAY ONLY

KEEP YOUR ORDERS COMING. Quality and privacy guaranteed

How much is it
Re: The Best Auto Thrusting Vibrator I Have Seen! by bamasite(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
kelvinrhs:

How much is it
Comes with free K.Y jelly personal lubricant for 16k only.....plus 40% discount on our female orgasm master course DVD.
Re: The Best Auto Thrusting Vibrator I Have Seen! by bamasite(m): 5:06am On Dec 14, 2018
Keep the orders rolling in!

Thank you for your patronage.

TWO FREE K.Y JELLY LUBRICANTS PLUS N1,000 DISCOUNT.....TODAY ONLY DEAL

Re: The Best Auto Thrusting Vibrator I Have Seen! by jidobaba(m): 6:23am On Dec 14, 2018
What kind of review video is this?
I thought you would use it on yourself at least. But you're just gesticulating haha. Funny guy.

Happy sales all the same.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Don't Marry A Virgin If You Want A Lasting Marriage. / Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be / Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.