Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:08 AM

Why Lionel Messi Cannot Leave Barcelona - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Lionel Messi Cannot Leave Barcelona (792 Views)

"I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes / Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Lionel Messi Cannot Leave Barcelona by ItuExchange(m): 7:20am On Nov 28, 2018
Why doesn’t Lionel Messi leave Barcelona?

Messi doesn’t need to, is a simple answer.

Top 5 reasons I would reckon,

Barcelona has been with Messi through thick and thin. Any club would have been? Perhaps. But Barcelona did since they scouted him. Jorge Messi who is Messi’s agent and father echoed this a million times. He gets offers a lot every year but he ignores them.

Messi became Messi at Barcelona. From La Masia to Barca-B and Barca-B to Barca-A, he has turned into a beast. Thanks to his coaches and he is always indebted to the academy there.
Messi doesn’t need to leave a great club with a great history just to prove that he can also play like himself in other leagues. He has been showing the world what he can do every year in big games with “big clubs”.

There is a certain thing called Loyalty and it’s hard for them to leave their long term clubs. Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Ramos, R.Giggs etc never bothered to look out for offers. They’re content and there was no strong reason for them to move.

Barcelona is home for Messi. His wife has a huge business there(thanks to her husband’s popularity), his kids are settled. No point in moving.

I don’t really see a reason, let alone strong reason for him to make a move. Money? May be but he is already the highest paid Footballer on the planet. He will most likely finish his European career at Barcelona before moving to Argentina or MLS.

Source: https://www.quora.com/Why-doesn-t-Lionel-Messi-leave-Barcelona

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: Itu Global
Re: Why Lionel Messi Cannot Leave Barcelona by micfred(m): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
no need to leave for any reason
Re: Why Lionel Messi Cannot Leave Barcelona by AjalaJ(m): 5:11am On Nov 30, 2018
micfred:
no need to leave for any reason

You're right. There is no need to leave for now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stop Using Bet9ja / Shaqiri Joins Cristiano,Pogba And Lukaku In Buying ₦129m Rolls-Royce Wraith / Argentina Gives The Super Falcons Hope For Next Round Qualifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.