Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

How Does The Itunes Gift Card Business Work? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Does The Itunes Gift Card Business Work? (638 Views)

Sell Your Itunes Gift Card With Jayinvestment With Less Than 3min Payment / I Buy Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Other Gift Card / I Redeem Itunes Gift Cards � � And Amazon And Lot More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does The Itunes Gift Card Business Work? by okwabayi(m): 7:49am On Nov 28, 2018
I am now used to expecting nothing tangible from this forum. Anyway, curiosity has done me in so I decided to post this.

How does this Itunes gift card market work? It's a well known case that international businesses [of which Apple falls into] ban Nigerians from using their services especially financial-centric ones.

The MTN SME data business is straight to the point: individuals buy bulk data from the company at reduced prices and distribute them to customers at set payments. The business gains and the marketers gain.
Does Apple engage the same system? I fail to see such in place.
Re: How Does The Itunes Gift Card Business Work? by Naijakings: 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
The woman is sacred
Re: How Does The Itunes Gift Card Business Work? by afolabia143: 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
Contact me 09033365257
Re: How Does The Itunes Gift Card Business Work? by okwabayi(m): 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
afolabia143:
Contact me 09033365257
Put the details here so others can learn.
Re: How Does The Itunes Gift Card Business Work? by okwabayi(m): 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
Naijakings:

The woman is sacred
What?
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone XS Max Deals / Enquiry About Used Rechargeable Fans / OnePlus 6T Mirror Black Edition available. 8GBRAM 128GBROM, SD845

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.