Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her (60743 Views)

Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks / Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by AcuraZDX: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2018
An obsessed male fan of Kim Kardashian who nearly died from a botched 'bottom lift' has undergone a second surgery so he can have the same curvy backside with the reality star.

27-year-old Jordan Parke, from Dudley, West Midlands reportedly spent two months battling necrosis after his first £8,500 procedure in Istanbul, Turkey.

After recovering, he flew out to another Turkish clinic in
Izmir and paid another £5,000 to enlarge his bum using his own body fat.

According to Mail Online, the plastic surgery addict who is determined to have a derriere just like Kim Kardashian's has spent £130,000 on more than 80 cosmetic procedures over the past eight years including three nose jobs, chin implants, and Botox.

He said:
'The first time I had the surgery a huge hole appeared on my right bum cheek that was full of pus and flesh.
'The pain was unbearable and despite being told everything was normal at first, I was later diagnosed with necrosis, a flesh eating bug, and was given antibiotics.
'I'd chosen to have liposuction on my stomach so I could have the fat transferred into my bum along with the implants. But I could have died as the infection I caught after surgery is life-threatening.
'It didn't put me off having more surgery, I just ensured I booked with another clinic for my second bum lift this time.
'I'm a huge fan of Kim Kardashian and her bum and I'll stop at nothing to ensure mine is as big as hers.
Now I'm back from having my second surgery I couldn't be happier so far. I had more fat transferred into it so give it a better more perky shape.'

https://zenithnaija.com/kim-kardashians-obsessed-male-fan-gets-second-surgery-to-have-same-backside-as-her/

1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by dynicks(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2018
Omg! Someone should please call NWAMAIKPE...my Level of spirit-mindedness to comment on this has really dropped....

Nd this na person pikin....this happens to be d result of someone's 9months of pregnancy nd Labour.. ..looks very much like the condition of my beloveth country; very confused nd unstable upstairs!....

please NWAMAIKPE! Come comment biko.....for m weakened....oh!

311 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by NaijaYahooBoy: 9:09am On Nov 28, 2018
BUHARI WHY? grin

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by Headlesschicken(m): 9:12am On Nov 28, 2018
grin Phuck boy.... I wonder what he would say to God, when he gets to heaven, during judgment.... grin

6 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by martolux(m): 9:12am On Nov 28, 2018
After seeing the last pix I be like egbami oooooo....what's this world turning to shocked

6 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by Seeker17(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2018
Crazy happenings everywhere
I don't think i care anymore

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by fashionhubnaijA: 9:22am On Nov 28, 2018
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by Oreofepeters: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2018
This is nonsense............................... Allaboutkatiee what you got to say on this?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by gaby(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2018
Wish I can unsee this rubbish.

The carpenters that worked on him seemed to have used blunt chisels.

Animal..

Bob the builder might be saving to tow this line too.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by AryEmber(f): 9:32am On Nov 28, 2018
I think it's safe to say he's drawn a mad man.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by smoke9910(m): 11:32am On Nov 28, 2018
So many dummies everywhere.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by Allaboutkatiee(f): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2018
Oreofepeters:
This is nonsense............................... Allaboutkatiee what you got to say on this?

angry angry
Am also as well shocked to the core about the kind of fuckery that's happening
I thought I had a reply for this but I am totally short of words
Maybe nwamaikpe would explain better angry
Like WTF

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by Oreofepeters: 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

angry angry
Am also as well shocked to the core about the kind of fuckery that's happening
I thought I had a reply for this but I am totally short of words
Maybe nwamaikpe would explain better angry
Like WTF
in fact I felt disgusted you can imagine a lot of gay guys be trooping in his Dm because of this foolery..............................................................BTW how are you?
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by Fidelismaria: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
angry angry

Nonsense

See as this one waste 60.4million naira on butt

Money wey gboy suppose collect from am use am buy Benz....

This are the type of people gboys should be targeting

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by FindX(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
See person piken see as he dey waste.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by omoiyalayi(m): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
Eeyan Bobrisky
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by Buffalowings3(m): 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
Lord abeg..
He Don do wetin I Don see for this world
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by Khd95(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
gay oshi
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by DwayneChuks(m): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
Stupidity at its peak undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by tesppidd: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
Na wa oooh

People dey this world sha

You always think that you've seen it all until you see another one!

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by BOOMnaija(m): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
This is d height of it all.

Pls jesus, just come already!
Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by demolinka(m): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
How u go get strong yam leg on top this yansh

Which kain human beans be dis one

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
shocked shocked

Some one pls call Bobrisky right now

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by easynetsms(m): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
There a lot of idiots everywhere so am not surprised

Check my profile for cheap data plan

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by Seanixking: 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
What the fuc.k

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
Foolishness

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her by 77up(m): 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
I want to unseen this pls help cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) / When You Rush And Choose Fanta At A Party And Malt Comes Later (pics) / 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.