Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo (39556 Views)

Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures / Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) / Car Splits Into Two After Accident In Delta, But Driver Walks Out Alive. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by dynicks(m): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2018
tragergeorge:
so you believe the news This is an unconfirmed report,,,we here thinks the car was moved in there deliberately,,, cos no case of accident was mentioned around that environ as a matter of fact ,,,no missing person yet,,,not even sure someone was inside the car as at the time it drove in the water,,,, from my pace to that bridge na 150 for bike
my brother my brother.......thanks for d info but u don't have to blame me....i mean I don't live around there.. ....but if what u said is true, then Thank God no life was lost...
Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by conscienceman4(m): 9:58am On Nov 28, 2018
And we renew license, pay tax, and all. Where is the police FRSC, NIGERIA WE HAIL THEE. Don't blame the locals blame the government agencies
Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by Fitbillionaire: 9:58am On Nov 28, 2018
NaijaRoyelty:

They should start from your family , idiot
you will die before the coming christmas. if you are alive before christmas day, quote me here
Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 9:59am On Nov 28, 2018
Chai....The passengers go don suffer die
Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by Housing(m): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2018
Delta State government should be blamed for failing in its responsibility. How long will it take to remove the vehicle even they are sure the occupants were dead?
Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by Awesomefred32(m): 10:05am On Nov 28, 2018
;(

Is nigeria a country?

Every day we keep on hearing ugly news

am still think on what to do with
the angel that brought me to nigeria

nigeria is a zoo

the rich is becoming richer every day by day while the poor is becomin poorer every minutes of the day
Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by tgmservice: 10:07am On Nov 28, 2018
its over dear lord for Nigeria
Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 28, 2018
dynicks:
O jesu! After 4days +, nothing seem to have been done?....what sort of a country nd leaders including its citizens do we have in this part of the world bikonu?

So the locals couldn't rally round, organize divers sort of .....see how They staring like they r watching movie in a cinema

Nigerian citizens baffle me. Everyone shouts government, but are they responsible for the slightest show of empathy and concern??
Our people are just heartless and selfish.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by SEGLIZ: 10:10am On Nov 28, 2018
NaijaRoyelty:
Nigeria don caste

Useless country

Truly , Nigeria is a zoo

stop cursing yourself. we are the people on it, without going biblical about this, even our social science said before you can have a nation or declare a state there must be people residing in there.
this implies that the people are the nation, when you say a COUNTRY it simply means you and I. when you curse the land you are cursing everyone in it yourself inclusive.
our parent did same and the country got worse and so they transferred it to us, our generation took over the curse and bearing the effect of the tongue of our parents. we have and are handing same over to our children and also cursing their future. when would this stop?
if we are grossed up with our leaders, let's square it up with them not cursing ourselves believing we are cursing the land.
try look around only those that don't curse or lament over event going on stays afloat. my observation and it is also working for me.
YOU SHALL ALWAYS REMAIN AFLOAT.
Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by zudozz: 10:11am On Nov 28, 2018
oladele00:
Igbos!.... They hate anything Yoruba but they are rushing to Lagos.... Rubbish
\

its d other way round ewu gambia!

wetin person wan hate for una ewedu life? Una women no baff.. All una men na to stand for bustop inside sun dey collect money from keke and okada..We dey nack una joke n yetunde them dey dash them money wey them go carry come house buy beans n garri for una papa n mama to take feed? Una get sense so? Becos if u get sense u no go dey mention igbo because d gap too much!

1 Like

Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by neonly: 10:14am On Nov 28, 2018
Larryslim:

Just listen to your stupid self!
How will the Police tag you as a suspect for an accident??
Like how??..
If you don't know what to say,just stfu!
We've lost our sympathy as humans,Simple!

Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by jamace(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2018
shocked shocked Which way Nigeria?
Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by Blackjesuszion: 10:21am On Nov 28, 2018
dynicks:
O jesu! After 4days +, nothing seem to have been done?....what sort of a country nd leaders including its citizens do we have in this part of the world bikonu?

So the locals couldn't rally round, organize divers sort of .....see how They staring like they r watching movie in a cinema

Is everything about country and leaders, at times its about the state and the leader, a bus can never last 10 minutes in Lagos river before spontaneous rescue approach, is Lagos not in this country and under same presidency? Check your state, leader and the indigene.
Nigeria is not a zoo, its the beast of a citizens in there that is polluting it.
May God console the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by tragergeorge(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2018
dynicks:
my brother my brother.......thanks for d info but u don't have to blame me....i mean I don't live around there.. ....but if what u said is true, then Thank God no life was lost...
wahalaless,,,,,, and if you look well,,,no place damage for the motor body,,,so how e take fly the bridge without hitting
Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by salam1(m): 10:27am On Nov 28, 2018
NaijaRoyelty:
Nigeria don caste

Useless country

Truly , Nigeria is a zoo
no useless region or rather useless community, everybody cannot be useless

1 Like

Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by movetoca: 10:28am On Nov 28, 2018
God please send down fire and burn all these politicians. Nothing works in this country...NOTHING. Stupid governors, useless president, overpaid lazy law makers. God have mercy
Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by SEGLIZ: 10:30am On Nov 28, 2018
zudozz:
\

its d other way round ewu gambia!

wetin person wan hate for una ewedu life? Una women no baff.. All una men na to stand for bustop inside sun dey collect money from keke and okada..We dey nack una joke n yetunde them dey dash them money wey them go carry come house buy beans n garri for una papa n mama to take feed? Una get sense so? Becos if u get sense u no go dey mention igbo because d gap too much!

I don't like joining this kind of argument, but being forced to. you mention the gap being too much, I quite agree it is just too much. it is too much when you compare the advancement and backwardness baring.............when bringing civilisation and civility to the fore a particular tribe would boast and brag of possessing what it doesn't have. remember we are all on a dirty platform here on nairaland.
the only civilized man is the one that is self liberated, that is free from the shackles of ethnocentrism, tribalism, racism and arrogance.

2 Likes

Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by Charly68: 10:34am On Nov 28, 2018
Who is the Governor in Delta? That guy na joker
Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by batb: 10:42am On Nov 28, 2018
NaijaRoyelty:
Nigeria don caste

Useless country

Truly , Nigeria is a zoo
No, we don't have useless county, we only have useless citizen!
Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by Toseenlove: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2018
Larryfest:
After 5 good days and nothing has been done.... am not even sure Nigeria can be called a 3rd world country again

Perhaps 10th world would be a perfect fit.
Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by Guyman02: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2018
psychologist:
When it comes to emergency in Nigeria, give it to Lagos and lasema

Do you still consider Lagos as fully part of Nigeria? Lagos and Anambra are states that have left Nigeria behind and operate almost like countries of their own angry
Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 28, 2018
FRoosevelt:
One of my greatest fears living in this country, is getting involved in a situation that requires emergency response. In such situations, you're left to fate, hoping for survival.

To even think this, makes me feel so vulnerable and helpless I really need to find a way to go live in a civilized environment with an actual emergency and health care.

This is also a concern for me.

Which lives me to wonder why most Nigerians are still driving around like doped up circus orangutans with no care for the safety and life of human beings.
Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by mechanics(m): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2018
Houseofglam7:
OMG This is gory!
Indeed.
Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by iboboyswag(m): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2018
seborrhic:
This correctly symbolizes how backward we are as a country and as a people.4 fucking days and a vehicle with possible bodies is still abandoned,in not a deep,but shallow waters!
We are still in the early 1900 that the civilized was,about 100 years behind.
For eg,can anyone believe that in 2018,the Nigerian police does not have a functional fingerprint lab,something the western world started using in the early 1800's!That a crime scene in Nigeria is like any ordinary site.
Now fingerprinting is even looking archaic to them with rapid DNA blood sampling,yet we still don't have one.

There is corruption in the land but when we make an assertion, we should speak only of what we are sure about.
Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by CHARLOE(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A vehicle which veered off a bridge in Delta state  - is still floating in a river five days after the accident. 

It was gathered that the vehicle fell off the bridge in Oghara, Ethiope West local government area of the state since last week Friday and it's yet to be recovered till now. 

According to reports, no one knows how many passengers were in the vehicle before the accident as no rescue team visited the scene since the accident.

The local government and state government have been urged to send a team to confirm if there are victims inside the vehicle and to bring out the car from the river. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/vehicle-veers-off-a-bridge-lands-in-a-river-in-delta-state.html
I'm ashamed of delta state! So no emergency rescue teams in place to attend to such emergencies in an oil producing state n d people keep quiet? Thus can never be d case in Lagos
Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by planetx: 11:59am On Nov 28, 2018
Only good at building the world's biggest churches.
Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
mechanics:
Indeed.
Honestly!
And I had some maggot ask me what's gory about it!
That car is full of dead people!
If that ain't gory, I don't know what is!
Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by Teophilblack(m): 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
Messed up country
Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
I trust my lagos
Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by mechanics(m): 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
Houseofglam7:

Honestly!
And I had some maggot ask me what's gory about it!
That car is full of dead people!
If that ain't gory, I don't know what is!
Take it easy o, it's well, may their bodies rest in peace.
Re: Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo by arduino: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
Sweetcollins:
Hmmm
Nnamdi KANU please come and secede biafrans from this sinking contraption

And it happened in a supposed Biafran Land.... Your mumu-ness is like Zee World, Extraordinary everyday.
embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crashed Bell Helicopter Declared Non-Airworthy 3 Years Ago, Owners Tricked NCAA / Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? / "Idiots" With Drones Temporarily Shut Down Gatwick Airport (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.