Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:08 AM

Dr. Obiageli Ezekwesili Says ''i’m Ready To Fight For Nigerians'' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Obiageli Ezekwesili Says ''i’m Ready To Fight For Nigerians'' (244 Views)

Obiageli Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Obiageli Ezekwesili Meets With Ibrahim Babangida / Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Obiageli Ezekwesili Says ''i’m Ready To Fight For Nigerians'' by Mowunmiaf: 9:45am On Nov 28, 2018
The Presidential candidate of ACPN, Dr. Obiageli Ezekwesili, has expressed readiness to fight for the rights of Nigerians and eradicate poverty in the country.

She said this at a dinner in Lagos where Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf, former president of Liberia, endorsed her presidential ambition.

During the dinner, which was organised by Women in Successful Careers (WISCAR), Ezekwesili narrated her age-long friendship with Sirleaf, part of which was her role as a senior adviser on economic reforms to the ex-Liberian president.

The ACPN presidential candidate explained that the exemplary leadership of Sirleaf showed that when “a woman stands up to say ‘I want to lead’, she is ready to serve.”

Ezekwesili said that Nigerians needed “a leader that is willing to give their all in character, competence and capacity to serve the people and take the country out of stagnation, mediocrity and cycles of failure in the hands of old order politicians.”

READ MORE; http://aftrending.com/dr-obiageli-ezekwesili-says-im-ready-to-fight-for-nigerians/

Re: Dr. Obiageli Ezekwesili Says ''i’m Ready To Fight For Nigerians'' by izombie(m): 9:47am On Nov 28, 2018
We know that but nigerians prefer someone that kills nigerians. If you don't believe me ask nigerians how far under buhari.
Re: Dr. Obiageli Ezekwesili Says ''i’m Ready To Fight For Nigerians'' by Brainlord1995(m): 9:51am On Nov 28, 2018
sure this is a good idea
Re: Dr. Obiageli Ezekwesili Says ''i’m Ready To Fight For Nigerians'' by SolutionMee: 10:06am On Nov 28, 2018
cheesy

Fight for yourself young woman. Nigerians are not worth fighting for. Saraki and Nnamdi Kanu that are busy fighting for them, how have they rewarded them? Despite being an expatriate, Reno and I has been fighting for them consistently. The best way they've shown us appreciation is through insult and name calling.
Re: Dr. Obiageli Ezekwesili Says ''i’m Ready To Fight For Nigerians'' by Belluchii: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2018
It's good that she is ready to fight for Nigerians, the present administration is doing fine in that regards, it will be nice if she can join forces with the government for this course as she must not be a president before she can contribute her own quota.

(1) (Reply)

Golden Nigerian Youths For Atiku Edo State Thread / Unknown Armed Group Takes Over Communities In Sokoto / Benjamin Kalu:a New Lease Of Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.