Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

What Do You Want For Christmas? A Cheerful Giver Might Make Your Christmas Great - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Want For Christmas? A Cheerful Giver Might Make Your Christmas Great (288 Views)

"All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband / Upload Your Christmas Selfie Here / Share Pictures Of Your Christmas Food Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Want For Christmas? A Cheerful Giver Might Make Your Christmas Great by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 28, 2018
What do you want for Christmas? Don't come and mention all your life problems here please. This is just for Christmas. You can never tell, a cheerful giver could be reading and just decide to make your Christmas a memorable one.

It could be rice, beans, vegetable cooking oil, turkey, chicken, eggs, fruits, etc! It could even be a free ticket to a music or comedy show.

For me, I need a car cheesy No matter how e be, I'll manage it grin
Yes, Bible says ask, and you shall receive.

Oya, let's here from you guys!

Compliment of the season to you all!!
Re: What Do You Want For Christmas? A Cheerful Giver Might Make Your Christmas Great by adontcare(f): 10:33am On Nov 28, 2018
Techno phantom z
Re: What Do You Want For Christmas? A Cheerful Giver Might Make Your Christmas Great by catwalq(f): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
I'd love to give hampers to all the kids in my compound this Xmas. Even if na just biscuit, sweet,pencil,ribena and santa cap go dey inside.
Re: What Do You Want For Christmas? A Cheerful Giver Might Make Your Christmas Great by Ranchhoddas: 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
Where are the givers?

Brand new HP pavilion!
Re: What Do You Want For Christmas? A Cheerful Giver Might Make Your Christmas Great by Ranchhoddas: 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
Where are the givers?

Brand new HP pavilion!
Re: What Do You Want For Christmas? A Cheerful Giver Might Make Your Christmas Great by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
catwalq:
I'd love to give hampers to all the kids in my compound this Xmas. Even if na just biscuit, sweet,pencil,ribena and santa cap go dey inside.

This is thoughtful of you. You can also share with nairalanders with children!

God bless you sis
Re: What Do You Want For Christmas? A Cheerful Giver Might Make Your Christmas Great by catwalq(f): 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
Thank you
Re: What Do You Want For Christmas? A Cheerful Giver Might Make Your Christmas Great by catwalq(f): 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
pp802:

This is thoughtful of you. You can also share with nairalanders with children!

God bless you sis
catwalq:
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Drama Script Needed / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Thursday , December 6,2018 / Will You Not Serve Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.