Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Open Letter To ICT Hub - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To ICT Hub (376 Views)

Transnzoia Ict Hub / Title: Transnzoia ICT Hub: Empowering Communities Through Technology / How To Choose The Right Digital Skills To Learn.step By Step Guide To ICT Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To ICT Hub by kerah(f): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2018
Dear ICT hub,
Everymorning i wake up i open nairaland to keep abreast of whats happening in the country, during the day time i do this intermittently too as my schedule of the day permits me. Nairaland is a place which has rules and regulations so as to enable its users have a good experience. Spamming most threads with your business advert is not the best way to go about building a reputation for yourself, nairaland is someone's business too and you're spoiling his business to benefit yours. There are threads i enter and whilst following the thread i see one of your big ass adverts and 'bam' all my interest in that thread is lost and i quickly close it, if i open three to four more threads and i see the same thing i would just close nairaland and surf other sites. I bet i might not be the only way who feels this way. On several occasions i have reported your illegal adverts in threads which i particularly enjoy and believe your adverts to constitute a nuisance to but yet they keep springing up with different users making the comment. You think you are one smart ass to make use of someones brain to make money without going through the right means forgetting that you also have a business and you have guidelines as to make your business successful. Please I beg you stop spamming threads with your adverts as they are unsightly, pay and advertise at the right place if people want to click they click if not they skip.
Yours annoyingly, kerah

Ps* let me also use this medium to also beg that guy that sells mb and airtime, stop posting your big ass adverts in the middle of sweet threads, please!
cc: seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

I / Tradermoni Is Not Vote Buying - Uzoma Nwagba Part 2 / Man Beheaded 99 Years Old Aunt For Loosing Lotto {baba Ijebu}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.