Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

See What Doctors Found In The Tummy Of A Woman Pregnant With Multiple Babies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Doctors Found In The Tummy Of A Woman Pregnant With Multiple Babies (882 Views)

Adenike Adebisi Dies Ahead Of Her 50th Birthday While Pregnant With First Child / After Carrying A Swollen Stomach For 5yrs, See What Doctors Found (photos) / See What Doctors Found In A Woman Tummy They Thought Was Pregnant With 5 Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Doctors Found In The Tummy Of A Woman Pregnant With Multiple Babies by CastedGist: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2018
Doctors thought a woman was pregnant with multiple babies but several pregnancy tests came out negative, leaving her doctors confused.

Keely Favell’s big tummy made her go to the hospital for a test. When pregnancy tests had shown she was not expecting, she thought she was just piling on weight. But her bump kept growing bigger and made her return to the hospital several times.

After more pregnancy tests came back negative her GP who was still convinced a baby was the only explanation, referred her for an ultrasound scan. It was then that her enormous bump was revealed to be an ovarian cyst weighing more than four stone, the same weight as seven newborn babies.

Keely, 28, had a five-hour operation to remove the growth, which she nicknamed Mr Whippy.

She said:

I didn’t understand why until I came round and everyone was treating me like a minor celebrity. They explained how big this cyst was and showed me pictures – I couldn’t believe I’d been walking around carrying this medical alien.

It looked like a massive pile of ice cream so I called it Mr Whippy!

News via GistMore.com - https://gistmore.com/see-what-doctors-found-in-the-tummy-of-a-woman-pregnant-with-multiple-babies

Re: See What Doctors Found In The Tummy Of A Woman Pregnant With Multiple Babies by CastedGist: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2018

Re: See What Doctors Found In The Tummy Of A Woman Pregnant With Multiple Babies by Fazemood(m): 11:03am On Nov 28, 2018
Whelis it nau? I canti see any tin hia angry
Modified:

Chineke shocked

Whalis dis?
Ductor what have u done wit our plegnance?

We no glee...

Virrage Pipu haff come o

Re: See What Doctors Found In The Tummy Of A Woman Pregnant With Multiple Babies by Peterdredd(m): 11:13am On Nov 28, 2018
Damn! shocked
Re: See What Doctors Found In The Tummy Of A Woman Pregnant With Multiple Babies by kannymoore(m): 11:14am On Nov 28, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Fawk

Me!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Nasty Chats A Lady Had With Her Boyfriend Twitter React / First Time Of Teni Going For A Concert In London(video) / David Oyelowo And Wife Jessica Oyelowo Celebrate Black Panther On 91st Oscars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.