₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,185,116 members, 4,764,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 17 February 2019 at 08:47 AM

How To Transpose Songs Online In Just 3 Easy Steps - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Transpose Songs Online In Just 3 Easy Steps (58 Views)

See Davido's Tweet That Broke The Internet In Just 11 Minutes / How To Open Any Lock With Just 3 Office Pins / Bobrisky Shares Screenshots Of 7 Credit Alerts He Got In Just A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Transpose Songs Online In Just 3 Easy Steps by supernova094(m): 11:25am On Nov 28, 2018
So i wrote this post for all the artistes in the house who would love to know how to transpose songs online for free without having to go visit a producer.

A while ago, i had this issue with an Afrobeat instrumental i wanted to sing upon (yes, i’m also a musician). The main problem was that i was still serving my country back then (in one of the most remote places in Nigeria, might i add) and the distance between me and the nearest music studio was approximately 4 hours. Who’s gonna travel 4 hours just to transpose a music track? (Definitely not me!).

What did i do? I simply jumped on Google search and searched for the keyword “Transpose songs online”.

It seemed like no matter how many variations i tried for this keyword ranging from “transpose music online” to “transpose songs online”, this website kept on showing up first position so i decided i’d try it out.

Anyway, in the most detailed visual walk-through representation, here’s how you can change the key of a song online:

Step 1: Select what you want to transpose? (MP3 or text file)
Continue reading...

(1) (Reply)

Canada Visa Imigration Opportunity / With N2m Initial Deposit,own Your Affordable Home With Broadstone Properties Ltd / WATCH VIDEO: Ariana Grande Release New Song “imagine” Snippet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.