Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference (30045 Views)

APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) / Peter Obi Visits Maiduguri For Episcopal Church Ordinaton (Pictures) / Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by Gozzy088: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
Why are they taking a long range photos of him. And his aids are shielding him from being seen clearly. The fear of ipob.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
femijay8271:

U get Bomb?
use the one with you fool

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
lexy2014:

He isnt in Maiduguri to boost morale. He is there 4 COAS conference. They even have d state of mind 2 engage in all d fanfare at this point in time

Funny! So the headline must read "President in Maiduguri to meet with troops" before you will know he is there to engage with the troops?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
awelekiti:
After how many days?

Mr President is the number one target of anyone organisation against Nigeria?
Security and intelligence report must be gotten before he can visit. These were all done swiftly

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by Jerryembassy91(m): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ur personal opinion. ...?mine is buhari must go
abc115:
We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.- Abdul Kalam

God bless my President
God bless Our Soldiers
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by abc115: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
Jerryembassy91:
Ur personal opinion. ...?mine is buhari must go
Thank you sir
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by femijay8271(m): 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
bamidelee:
use the one with you fool
Thank you.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by redroom: 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
OUT GOING PRESIDENT, ISHA ALLAH grin
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by Denikayan: 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2018
femijay8271:
I don't like this man called Buhari whether d real or d fake one.

Alters nothing

Hate or like

For your pocket

5%
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by Denikayan: 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2018
redroom:
OUT GOING PRESIDENT, ISHA ALLAH grin

Stop dreaming
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by lexy2014: 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Funny! So the headline must read "President in Maiduguri to meet with troops" before you will know he is there to engage with the troops?

Yes of course. D said conference was 2b held in Benin city & all d presidents other activities on that trip were made public. except u are now in charge of d presidents itinerary and u no something we all don't.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by femijay8271(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
Denikayan:

Alters nothing
Hate or like
For your pocket
5%
I speak mine, u speak urz.
that shouldn't be a Problem.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by Denikayan: 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
femijay8271:

I speak mine, u speak urz.

that shouldn't be a Problem.

It's a problem

Keep your hate or like to yourself
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by femijay8271(m): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
Denikayan:

It's a problem

Keep your hate or like to yourself

then, that shouldn't be ur own problem, huh! but I know u are frustrated, pls don't quote me-AGAIN!
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by yacimpaul(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
Muttee:

President Muhammadu Buhari has arrived Maiduguri to declare open the Chief of Army Staff Annual Conference holding in Borno State.

The COAS conference was originally scheduled to hold in Edo State, however, it was moved to Borno state, in the wake of the attack on three military bases in Metele by Boko Haram terrorists.

Bashir Ahmad, Buhari’s New Media aide shared photos of the president’s arrival at the Maiduguri International Airport.

https://all-gists..com/2018/11/photos-buhari-arrives-maiduguri-for-coas-conference.html
Boko boys pls show thyself in this hall.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by Denikayan: 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
femijay8271:

then, that shouldn't be ur own problem, huh! but I know u are frustrated, pls don't quote me-AGAIN!

It is my problem cos you stated out in a public forum.

You would have kept your opinion to yourself if you don't want response knowing it's inconsequential.
You should be throwing a party am even quoting you.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by remedykboy: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
femijay8271:
it is that hatred that will kill you
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by remedykboy: 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
femijay8271:
it is that hatred that will kill you......lazy youth.....go out and work ole ole
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by femijay8271(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
Denikayan:

It is my problem cos you stated out in a public forum.

You would have kept your opinion to yourself if you don't want response knowing it's inconsequential.
You should be throwing a party am even quoting you.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, u mean I should be throwing a party 4 u been quoting me. I know you are special, thanks but u know what, again, I still don't like Our President.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by Denikayan: 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
femijay8271:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, u mean I should be throwing a party 4 u been quoting me. I know you are special, thanks but u know what, again, I still don't like Our President.

What does it tilt
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by Ay77(m): 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
This is a good time for the Boko Haram boys to attack!!
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by femijay8271(m): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
remedykboy:
it is that hatred that will kill you

Thank you Remedykboy but i just said whats on my mind. Mind u again, dis is a public forum and there's nothing u can do about it.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by 12345baba(m): 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
Boko boys show ooo
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by femijay8271(m): 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
Denikayan:

What does it tilt
Incline right?
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by femijay8271(m): 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
Denikayan:

What does it tilt
Incline right?
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by jamace(m): 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:
This is how a commander in chief should act. Visiting Maiduguri will be a moral booster for the troops and also avail him first hand information on the challenges faced by the troops

He can only get first hand information if and only if the troops are allowed to talk, otherwise visit is a waste of time and energy.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by aero1: 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
[quote author=mooremoney post=73375873]THE BASTARD IS EVEN SMILING AFTER MORE THAN 100 SOLDIERS LOST THEIR LIVES THERE. [/�
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by aero1: 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
mooremoney:
THE BASTARD IS EVEN SMILING AFTER MORE THAN 100 SOLDIERS LOST THEIR LIVES THERE.

And you Idiotic pig of ur village can't pray for ur leader.....mtsweeeeee
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by BENITAPUSSY: 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
mooremoney:
THE BASTARD IS EVEN SMILING AFTER MORE THAN 100 SOLDIERS LOST THEIR LIVES THERE.
Is your bastard called Nnandi not smiling in hiding far away in Israel?
At least pmb have not ran away like the coward called kalu.
It was this time some yes back the terrorists attacks abj that ur ogogoro consumer called gej was busy dancing in a rally in kano.

Just shout "Next Level" my brother.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by whoYouEpp(m): 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
osemoses1234:
Idiot man dey shine teeth
wetin make him do ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masari: No President Better Than Buhari Since Nigeria’s Amalgamation In 1914 / BREAKING: EU ‘very Concerned’ Over CJN Onnoghen’s Suspension / Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.