Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? (19852 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / UFC 253: Israel Adesanya Vs. Paulo Costa Fight Date, Time, TV, / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by pooozeee(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
Tyson Fury most likely to win Deontay wilder
I usually do a live stream of all the fight with my MTN line and it's very fast so this fight would be live streamed too

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by Seanjay(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
Wilder all the way
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by okwabayi(m): 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
Heavyweight bouts are a boring affair. I'll watch it anyway. Give me a middleweight or welterweight bout, that's where the action is.
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by greggng: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
I will be supporting fury cos he made a statement that touches my heart...he wanna use his money to build house for the homeless....he wanna leave a good legacy...for having a good heart Almighty God will not only make you knockout dontay but also Joshua....

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by Isangad1(m): 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
yes yes yes can't wait for this one
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by hinograce: 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
okwabayi:
Heavyweight bouts are a boring affair. I'll watch it anyway. Give me a middleweight or welterweight bout, that's where the action is.
Deontay wilder is heavy weight but fights like a welter weight boxer cos his feet are light and he can dance well
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by bewla(m): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
Gisthoodng:
Tyson Fury is set to face Deontay Wilder for the WBC heavyweight title but when is the fight? what time does it start?.

Recently, Fury claimed he plans to give his seven-figure pay day from the fight with Deontay Wilder to "the poor”.

"I'm going to give it to the poor and I'm going to build homes for the homeless," Fury said.

"I don't really have much use for it, I'm not interested in becoming a millionaire or a billionaire.

"I'm a boxer not a businessman and I'll probably go down the same route as every other boxer - skint at the end of it all.

"You can't take it with you so I might as well do something with it and help out people who can't help themselves."

When is Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder?

The fight takes place on Saturday, December 1.

Venue?

The event will be staged at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

What Time Is The Fight?

The bout is expected to start around 9pm local time, which will be 5am in the UK (Sunday morning).

How Can I Watch The Fight?

Live television coverage in the UK comes from BT Sport Box Office, with Showtime broadcasting the event in the United States.

Who Do You Support?
Fury Or Wilder?

See more;http://www.mysportdab.com/2018/11/tyson-fury-vs-deontay-wilder-when-is.html

I c Nigeria vs Nigeria after this one AJ wilder ask me the reason for the w in small latters
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by themonk(m): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
pooozeee:
I usually do a live stream of all the fight with my MTN line and it's very fast so this fight would be live streamed too

which website do you use?
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by hinograce: 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
I know a lot of Nigerians beef wilder HOWEVER he is extremely good and if AJ agreed that time it would have been bad for AJ. He needs to shed some weight as he already has heavy punches

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by themonk(m): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
bewla:
I c Nigeria vs Nigeria after this one AJ wilder ask me the reason for the w in small latters
The w is in small letters because you don't have sense.
tongue
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by bewla(m): 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
themonk:
The w is in small letters because you don't have sense. tongue
thank u and may the God of Joseph bless u with wisdom
to be able to live long
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by GiftedMind1JEM: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
Contact me for your well written articles.

I write articles on diverse subject matters and disciplines.

Email: princewilltor@gmail.com. or 07080305878
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by Jayloy: 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
I'm coming
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by MYGRATEskillz(m): 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2018
This is fury's fight...
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by Jayloy: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
hinograce:
I know a lot of Nigerians beef wilder HOWEVER he is extremely good and if AJ agreed that time it would have been bad for AJ. He needs to shed some weight as he already has heavy punches
For you to say Wilder is extremely good means you don't know Jack about boxing. In fact, he is an embarrassment to the division. How can you be a champion yet lacks basic skills of boxing, common boxing 101 skills. What has helped Wilder so far is his right hand. He has a powerful right hand, which he uses like a windmill. Imagine him throwing his weight behind that right hand and imagine how powerful it will be. He'll only win Fury if the fight didn't go distance.

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by Jayloy: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
okwabayi:
I get you but heavy weight is my thing. The sweet thing is in the power punches. You need to see Whyte Chisora 1 and you'll understand you're missing lovely brawls. The division is very interesting now.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by Jayloy: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
Platinumay:
It's going to be a very tough one, I don't even know who to support but I know the winner is facing our own Anthony Joshua in March. Until then let's just enjoy this one.
It's unlikely the winner will face AJ.
AJ wants to fight Wilder but wilder is ducking by asking for ridiculous percentage of 60/40 or 50/50 despite Eddy Hearn, AJ management offering him initial 15 million for someone whose highest earning so far is against Ortiz where he earned 2.1milllion. If Wilder win he'll further make negotiations more difficult. Fury winning him would make negotiation better cos that will humble him because AJ already said he would fight him even if he loses to Fury. And Fury said he'll allow him fight AJ in April even if he wins him despite the rematch clause. AJvsWilder is what the fan wants to see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by taxiappguy: 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
First of all, Deontay Wilder is a bum who has been fighting bums all his life, his fight with an aging Ortiz is the first top 10 fight he has had in his career, and Ortiz still gave him that work!
Fury stopped Klitshcko at the height of Klitshcko's power.
Tyson Fury is a technically gifted boxer who has made a few mistake in life, it's one of those mistakes that has demeaned him to the level of fighting Wilder, of course Wilder is a champ too.
Wilder on the other hand only has one punch, the wild windmill right. He doesn't have a jab, he doesn't have legwork, no technique, skill or accuracy. Just that right hand fighting bums.
He only agreed to fight Fury because Fury was absolutely out of shape and had been out of the ring for 3 years when the fight was made, unfortunately for Wilder, Fury is starting to look like the Fury of old, the one that stunned Klitshcko.
In any case regardless of who wins or loses in the Wilder Fury match, AJ has agreed to beat Wilder, whether he wins or loses against Fury.

4 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by Jayloy: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
jhaymatic:
Hmmmm damnnnn... I am a big fan of boxing... In this bout that's about to go down, I believe Wilder is gonna win... Tyson fury is very technical than Wilder but I know Wilder has more stamina than fury, Wilder is a beast... But if Tyson could take on Wilder technically, he probably might win him, but no matter who u support TRUST ME THIS IS GONNA BE A HIGH AND ADVANCE TECHNICAL BOXING MATCH OF 21st Century....
Technique from Fury yet but Wilder, none cos he's got no technical skills than maintain a straight jab why waiting for an opportunity to land a right hand that would KO his opponent.
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by Jayloy: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
taxiappguy:
First of all, Deontay Wilder is a bum who has been fighting bums all his life, his fight with an aging Ortiz is the first top 10 fight he has had in his career, and Ortiz still gave him that work!
Fury stopped Klitshcko at the height of Klitshcko's power.
Tyson Fury is a technically gifted boxer who has made a few mistake in life, it's one of those mistakes that has demeaned him to the level of fighting Wilder, of course Wilder is a champ too.
Wilder on the other hand only has one punch, the wild windmill right. He doesn't have a jab, he doesn't have legwork, no technique, skill or accuracy. Just that right hand fighting bums.
He only agreed to fight Fury because Fury was absolutely out of shape and had been out of the ring for 3 years when the fight was made, unfortunately for Wilder, Fury is starting to look like the Fury of old, the one that stunned Klitshcko.
In any case regardless of who wins or loses in the Wilder Fury match, AJ has agreed to beat Wilder, whether he wins or loses against Fury.
You seem to be the only one that really understand boxing here. Twale. That fight would have been stopped earlier especially in the seventh round but the referee for reason best known to him didn't stop the fight. Wilder as only fought one credible opponent in his entire life. He docked Klitchko after his 33 fight with his management saying he is still a prospect grin. The sad thing is that, the same management is managing Efe Ajagba and they are gradually turning him to Wilder.

3 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by taxiappguy: 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
hinograce:
What do you mean by Wilder is extremely good.
Wilder is a bum compared to Fury or AJ
Who has Wilder fought? Only one top 10 in over 40 fights.
AJ has fought 4 top 10 in half the fights okay.
AJ took the hard fights, while Wilder was fighting number 258 rated boxers.
Can you imagine Wilder fighting Klitshcko? Lol, I'm sure you see an ambulance in the picture.
AJ has 4 belts, Wilder has 1.
AJ's arm is bigger than Wilder's leg
Did you see AJ vs White, Brazealle, Klitshcko , Povetkin?
Those are real boxers and he outwitted them all.
My boy AJ got skill, accuracy, legwork, class, can work low can work up top, defence etc
My dear, AJBXN is boxing right now and for a while yet.
You think AJ is ducking Wilder, c'mon man.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by adisabarber(m): 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Tyson Fury is a boring boxer. Can't wait for AJ vs Wilder

Are you sure Wilder can defeat Fury?
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by taxiappguy: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
Jayloy:

You seem to be the only one that really understand boxing here. Twale. That fight would have been stopped earlier especially in the seventh round but the referee for reason best known to him didn't stop the fight. Wilder as only fought one credible opponent in his entire life. He docked Klitchko after his 33 fight with his management saying he is still a prospect grin. The sad thing is that, the same management is managing Efe Ajagba and they are gradually turning him to Wilder.
Yall should listen to him, he knows what he is saying.
Ortiz rocked Wilder, everyone was scared for Wilder because they wanted to see a Wilder AJ fight.
Credit to Wilder, he dug deep and won that fight.
But when he gets in the ring with AJ and they both exchange gifts in the first few rounds, Wilder will immediately become a defensive boxer.
Because he has NEVER EVER been punched with the type of strenght AJ has.
AJ has been punched harder than Wilder can punch.
Wilder that was knocked out in sparring.
Shior.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by adisabarber(m): 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
taxiappguy:

What do you mean by Wilder is extremely good.
Wilder is a bum compared to Fury or AJ
Who has Wilder fought? Only one top 10 in over 40 fights.
AJ has fought 4 top 10 in half the fights okay.
AJ took the hard fights, while Wilder was fighting number 258 rated boxers.
Can you imagine Wilder fighting Klitshcko? Lol, I'm sure you see an ambulance in the picture.
AJ has 4 belts, Wilder has 1.
AJ's arm is bigger than Wilder's leg
Did you see AJ vs White, Brazealle, Klitshcko , Povetkin?
Those are real boxers and he outwitted them all.
My boy AJ got skill, accuracy, legwork, class, can work low can work up top, defence etc
My dear, AJBXN is boxing right now and for a while yet.
You think AJ is ducking Wilder, c'mon man.

He thinks heavyweight is lightweight that you need to be jumping up and down in the ring. I'm not even sure Wilder can get past Fury

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by taxiappguy: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
adisabarber:

He thinks heavyweight is lightweight that you need to be jumping up and down in the ring. I'm not even sure Wilder can get past Fury
He cant
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
TeamDeontay!
I can't wait!
But I thought this fight was cancelled at some point
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by Rebsy(f): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
Tyson Fury, help me kill Deontay. The guy too make mouth!
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by taxiappguy: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
TeamDeontay!
I can't wait!
But I thought this fight was cancelled at some point
Unless Deontay was trying to duck, there is no reason to cancel it.
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by maxzzo1(m): 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
I don't know why am feeling for Tyson Fury....
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by maxzzo1(m): 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
pooozeee:

Have u seen wilder fight ?? That guy wicked ooo....heavy punch, fast n very serious guy wey ne dey Laff...
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? by debuscket(m): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
This one na sure win for Deontay Wilder. That guy is a beast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moses, Oshoala Nominated For CAF African Player Of The Year. / 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say / Real Madrid Prepared To Offer Asensio To Liverpool For Sadio Mane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.