Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,525 members, 7,801,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! (5964 Views)

Cele Church Are Completely Anti Christ - David Ibiyeomie Blows Hot Again / 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) / Kids Raised Going To Church Are Happier Adults, Study Finds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by HardMirror(m): 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
StrikeBack:
cc
CAPSLOCKED
Hahn
HopefulLanlord
LordReed
Hardmirror
all tongues are fake and gibberish

1 Like

Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
jesusjnr:
I don't blame you because you think wood can sharpen iron.

Don't upgrade spiritually first, and think that you would be able to understand my spiritual language at your mediocre level.

Mr Lukewarm look for your type!

You know nothing that is why you just post things anyhow. I have seen your write up,it does glorify God or edifice Christians instead it causes men to sin more. I hope you don't have the code of Satan operating in disguise.
Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
asuustrike1:

You know nothing that is why you just post things anyhow. I have seen your write up,it does glorify God or edifice Christians instead it causes men to sin more. I hope you don't have the code of Satan operating in disguise.
Now I understand what Jesus had to go thru with the Pharisees, people that are blind who think they see, and think that those who see are blind.

Keep making the devil your father proud, for disturbing one of the greatest threat to his works on earth.

But let him know that I am encouraged to do even more damage to his works.
Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
jesusjnr:
Now I understand what Jesus had to go thru with the Pharisees, people that are blind who think they see, and think that those who see are blind.

Keep making the devil your father proud, for disturbing one of the greatest threat to his works on earth.

But let him know that I am encouraged to do even more damage to his works.
It is obvious you belong to Satan's league.The way you write says it all
Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
asuustrike1:

It is obvious you belong to Satan's league.The way you write says it all
Thank you very much, that is a huge compliment coming from you, and should give me a huge boost going forward.
Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by LordReed(m): 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
When I was a Christian I was so shocked that speaking in tongues, glossolalia, was not a phenomenon exclusive to Christianity. I was shocked to my bone marrow.
Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by hahn(m): 9:04am On Dec 21, 2018
StrikeBack:
cc
CAPSLOCKED
Hahn
HopefulLanlord
LordReed
Hardmirror

Jesusjnr is actually beginning to have sense and realise the many teachings of Christianity are fake.

First it's speaking in tongues. Next will be him realising that prayers don't work then that the stories in the bible are all nonsense then he will throw his bible and god in he trash where they belong and maybe finally he will start spending his time creating intelligent write ups.

Just imagine someone on this thread saying "the donkey spoke in tongues".

Is there no limit to this stupidity?

3 Likes

Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by LordReed(m): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2018
donnie:

So do away with it Asap

Do I blame you? Ignorance is your problem.

1Cor 13:1
"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, ..."

The donkey spoke tongues of men on that occasion. When we speak in unknown tongues, we speak tongues of angels.

Besides, we are not donkeys; we're the seed of Abraham to whom have been given all things.

The Lord said, " ...open your mouth wide, and I will fill it. Psalms 81:10

We obeyed and he filled our mouths with heavenly tongues. Hallelujah! And that's a miracle.

It doesn't have to be spectacular to be supernatural. It doesn't have to delay. God is more willing to give than we're willing to receive.

Luke 11:13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

Isaiah 28:11-12 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people. To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.

And you know they are tongues of angels because you've heard angels speak before?
Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by swegiedon(m): 11:20am On Dec 21, 2018
LordReed:

And you know they are tongues of angels because you've heard angels speak before?

Lol..they would always claim so
Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
hahn:

Jesusjnr is actually beginning to have sense and realise the many teachings of Christianity are fake.

First it's speaking in tongues. Next will be him realising that prayers don't work then that the stories in the bible are all nonsense then he will throw his bible and god in he trash where they belong and maybe finally he will start spending his time creating intelligent write ups.

Just imagine someone on this thread saying "the donkey spoke in tongues".

Is there no limit to this stupidity?
Hahn, Hahn, keeping his atheists dreams up. Well you should keep dreaming because even if there's any iota of a chance of one of us abandoning his current beliefs, you are going to be the first, second, third, and need I go on?

I have spoken in the false tongues before, so i've been there and done that and know how it actually works. But I've also done and experienced the real one too, yes the one that's not simulated or fake, so why do you think i'm possibly going to leave God, when His Spirit speaks thru me, na that's never gonna happen on this Earth.

But I want you share a secret with you. Please bring your ears close so that no one else would hear me. I plan to turn into an atheist in heaven and revolt against God just as you guys are doing here, so that's when you might finally get to see that your dream come true, that's if you make it there.

But as far as this Earth is concerned, it is finished!
Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
The utterance of the Holy Ghost!
Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 23, 2018
If you taste the real tongue you will no longer have appetite for the fake one.
Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 27, 2018
Can't continue this way!
Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
Let the false tongues cease
Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
What's does it profit you if you speak in fake tongues?
Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 01, 2019
No fake tongues this new year
Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
about 99% is just another way of saying that the tongues being spoken in the church are more or less without the utterance of the Spirit of God.

But if you were able to connect with the title it wouldn't surprise me because I already sensed you were possibly someone operating at a rare deeper level in a system where mediocrity is the norm and order of the day.

This particular subject is one that could take a whole book to fully expound, so despite that it not in that format or that people usually do not have time for such lengthy posts, i try to get as much as I can into the post so that at least I would have established a reasonable basis for my point.

But your point has been noted!
All my life been a christian i never felt the tongues coming despite how many times i tried. I was bullied by other christians and told i was not a real christian since i couldnt speak in tongues.
I realised it was easy to speak in tongues;convince yourself that saying rahahagababaaaasshiterombobo is normal,then it will flow freely.
I adjusted my mindset to accept speaking gibberish....
It worked well.
Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
Michellekabod1:

All my life been a christian i never felt the tongues coming despite how many times i tried. I was bullied by other christians and told i was not a real christian since i couldnt speak in tongues.
I realised it was easy to speak in tongues;convince yourself that saying rahahagababaaaasshiterombobo is normal,then it will flow freely.
It worked well.
Now you're finally gradually getting why your whatever told you I was different right?

Don't worry everything you need to know, you will know as God helps me.
Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Now you're finally gradually getting why your whatever told you I was different right?

Don't worry everything you need to know, you will know as God helps me.
My whatever embarassed?

1 Like

Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
Michellekabod1:

My whatever embarassed?
See I wanted to ask you if it was possible to reactivate it but you beat me to the gun
Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Hahn, Hahn, keeping his atheists dreams up. Well you should keep dreaming because even if there's any iota of a chance of one of us abandoning his current beliefs, you are going to be the first, second, third, and need I go on?

I have spoken in the false tongues before, so i've been there and done that and know how it actually works. But I've also done and experienced the real one too, yes the one that's not simulated or fake, so why do you think i'm possibly going to leave God, when His Spirit speaks thru me, na that's never gonna happen on this Earth.

But I want you share a secret with you. Please bring your ears close so that no one else would hear me. I plan to turn into an atheist in heaven and revolt against God just as you guys are doing here, so that's when you might finally get to see that your dream come true, that's if you make it there

But as far as this Earth is concerned, it is finished!

Everything is Meaningless!!!!And that includes the "Possibility of Heaven"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 02, 2019
Michellekabod1:

It worked well.
The mistake you made was that you were focusing on those other blind Christians instead of God, and hence you let them get to you and initiate into their association of fake tongues speakers.

Do you know how long i had to wait before I got the real deal?

For close to ten years despite that I was walking at the highest level of the Spirit, but the level I was walking at helped me because I when I saw such ones around me doing such, I was neither jealous of them nor felt ashamed of myself, because I knew that what most of them were doing I could do it also, but I had stopped because I knew it was fake.

And moreover even for those few exceptions that were genuine, the chances that those who were given it were close to my spiritual level was close to nil, so I knew that if they could be given it, so could I! So my focus was on my own part, which was for me to make my vessel as attractive and ready as it possibly could, so that whenever God was ready, He would do His own part, which of course He eventually did.

So you should have still waited for Him, and left all those spiritual detractors in the church who have no use being in the church, to make you lose focus of something that might have been of help to you today, and hence made you not lose your faith.

I mean think of it now, how could people that really had God's interest at heart, bully or mock someone in the church for doing the right thing to wait upon the Spirit of God to give her utterance as those of the first church did?

Isn't it similar to people outside the church who bully or mock those who do the right thing to wait for marriage before sex, for yet being virgins?

I fully understand you that such is the present state of the church, because I have been there myself, so that's why i'm here to bring back the church to what it ought to be.
Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
The mistake you made was that you were focusing on those other blind Christians instead of God, and hence you let them get to you and initiate into their association of fake tongues speakers.

Do you know how long i had to wait before I got the real deal?

For close to ten years despite that I was walking at the highest level of the Spirit, but the level I was walking at helped me because I when I saw such ones around me doing such, I was neither jealous of them nor felt ashamed of myself, because I knew that what most of them were doing I could do it also, but I had stopped because I knew it was fake.

And moreover even for those few exceptions that were genuine, the chances that those who were given it were close to my spiritual level was close to nil, so I knew that if they could be given it, so could I! So my focus was on my own part, which was for me to make my vessel as attractive and ready as it possibly could, so that whenever God was ready, He would do His own part, which of course He eventually did.

So you should have still waited for Him, and left all those spiritual detractors in the church who have no use being in the church, to make you lose focus of something that might have been of help to you today, and hence made you not lose your faith.

I mean think of it now, how could people that really had God's interest at heart, bully or mock someone in the church for doing the right thing to wait upon the Spirit of God to give her utterance as those of the first church did?

Isn't it similar to people outside the church who bully or mock those who do the right thing to wait for marriage before sex, for yet being virgins?

I fully understand you that such is the present state of the church, because I have been there myself, so that's why i'm here to bring back the church to what it ought to be.
Morning,how are you today?
So how do you differentiate the real from fake
Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 02, 2019
Michellekabod1:

Good morning to you too. The fact that it is done with zero effort and input on your part.

It's just the Holy Spirit possessing your body and using the means of your voice to express Himself and say whatsoever He desires to.
Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
Good morning to you too. The fact that it is done with zero effort and input on your part.

It's the Holy Spirit possessing your body and using the means of your voice to speak and say whatever He desires to.
Alu! shocked
So holy spirit can posess someone?
Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 02, 2019
Michellekabod1:

Alu! shocked
So holy spirit can posess someone?
Yes it's similar to demonic possession where the evil spirits inside of a person also express themselves via the voice of the person whose body they possess.

And you'll be able to tell the difference between the person speaking and the demon speaking, as a female with a tiny voice could suddenly be heard speaking with a hush baritone voice.

And this is not just applicable to the voice alone but also to other parts of the body which they possess as they could do with the body things that ordinarily the person they possess would not be able to do on his own, such as suspend in the air, or display extraordinary strength that it would take for several persons to tame them etc.

So it just a similar thing only that in this case it's the Spirit of God Himself that is instead in possession of the persons body and not an evil spirit, and that applies to the expressions as well .
Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by MuttleyLaff: 8:12am On Jan 02, 2019
Michellekabod1:
It worked well.

Michellekabod1:
This is what indoctrination and bad spiritual midwifery experience causes.

Michellekabod1, to speak in tongues, means audibly saying something out or make sounds with your voice to express your thoughts and feelings in a structured, conventional, intelligible and understandable way.

As a matter of fact, speaking in tongues has always been in human language, and not about uttering non understandable words. It is not deceiving yourself with, saying that rahahagababaaaasshiterombobo nonsense, it in actual fact, that nonsense, is not just only, fake and not normal, it is outlandishly demonic or devilish too. The bible confirms this, so dont assume I am exaggerating or that I made up that the fake speaking in tongues is "outlandishly demonic or devilish"

Speak in tongues is language (i.e. tongues of man=human language) and has the same meaning and connotation with mother tongue, native tongue, dialect, vernacular etcetera. .
For example, you can speak in vernacular, can speak in your local dialect, might speak in a native tongue or speak in your mother tongue

There is a time and a place for everything, and also there is always a reason for everything that happens or why it does not happen

1/ Are you aware of the reason, who for, speaking in tongues were and are given?
2/ Are you aware speaking in tongues, is not a quick fix or shortcut substitute to actual and outright interpretable prayers?
3/ Are you aware there are bliblical laid down guidelines for speaking in tongues?
4/ Are you aware that, Paul downplays the importance of speaking in tongues?

Paul, as a matter of fact and truth, on record, even said, do not speak in tongues without an interpreter but this advice and guideline, is openly and flagrantly disregarded during gathering worships and/or prayer sessions

There is a popular saying in the western part of Nigeria, that goes like this: "Bi o ba nidi, obinrin kii nje Kumolu"
translated loosely means "There is no smoke without fire, there's a reason for or behind naming a girl Kumolu"

There was a reason for the believers, on pentecost, to miracuously speak in tongues
and it is the same repeated reason, for the only two other miracle ocassions of speaking in tongues in the bible.

The genuine speaking in tongue, is so infrequent now because it's original and primary purpose was for the benefit of the unbelieving lost sheep of Israel, the reference for this, can be found at Acts 2:5. With the gift of genuine speaking in tongue passed on, it's purpose fundamentally, is still for convincing unbelief or scepticism.

12“I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
13“But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth;
for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak;
and He will disclose to you what is to come

- John 16:12-13

For Jews demand miraculous signs (i.e. ask for signs)
and Greeks ask for wisdom (i.e. philiosophy)
- 1 Corinthians 1:22

So you see that speaking in tongues is a sign, not for believers, but for unbelievers.
Prophecy, however, is for the benefit of believers, not unbelievers.

- 1 Corinthians 14:22

For all the 3 recorded times, speaking in other tongues, occurred in the bible, it is visibly noted that, it happened each time, for the benefit of unbelieving Jews

For those, that might have been misinformed, it is a well documented truth, as seen in 1 Corinthians 14:22 above that speaking in tongues is not for believers, rather it is occurs for and as a sign, for unbelievers (i.e. 1 Corinthians 1:22a)

Remember, Paul, in 1 Corinthians 12:29, asked:
"Do all work miracles? Do all have gifts of healing? Do all speak in tongues? Do all interpret? "
Guess what. The answer on each account is No, no, no and no.

Moving along, then at 1 Corinthians 12:31, Paul says:
"but Michellekabod1/jesusjnr covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way."
and it was after that comment in 1 Corinthians 12:31, that Paul introduced and brought in 1 Corinthians 13:1 emphasising love

Paul in 1 Corinthians 12:29 onwards, confirmed that not "all fingers are equal" and 1 Corinthians 12:29's "Do all speak in tongues?" is an strong indication, that, to speak in tongues, is not a requirement for all believers. Michellekabod1, to be honest with you, if you have love, you wouldnt neccesarily need the gift of speaking in tongues and that is because love surpasses and conquers all.

Michellekabod1, you and I, know many so called self styled tongues speaking christians, who do not have love, yet regularly during prayer sessions, all are called upon and propelled by pastors/worship leaders to start "speaking in tongues" and pray in tongues. You then remember 1 Corinthians 14:27–28, and begin wondering, do the pastors/worship leaders telling people to start "speaking in tongues" and pray in tongues have cognisance of scriptures like that?

I can go on, as I have many more things to say, but will pause at this juncture, if not, will risk it all become an information overload. Any questions asked to clarify or shed more light will be welcomed
cc luvmijeje
Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 02, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

This is what indoctrination and bad spiritual midwifery experience causes.

Michellekabod1, to speak in tongues, means audibly saying something out or make sounds with your voice to express your thoughts and feelings in a structured, conventional, intelligible and understandable way.

As a matter of fact, speaking in tongues has always been in human language, and not about uttering non understandable words. It is not deceiving yourself with, saying that rahahagababaaaasshiterombobo nonsense, it in actual fact, that nonsense, is not just only, fake and not normal, it is outlandishly demonic or devilish too. The bible confirms this, so dont assume I am exaggerating or that I made up that the fake speaking in tongues is "outlandishly demonic or devilish"

Speak in tongues is language (i.e. tongues of man=human language) and has the same meaning and connotation with mother tongue, native tongue, dialect, vernacular etcetera. .
For example, you can speak in vernacular, can speak in your local dialect, might speak in a native tongue or speak in your mother tongue

There is a time and a place for everything, and also there is always a reason for everything that happens or why it does not happen

1/ Are you aware of the reason, who for, speaking in tongues were and are given?
2/ Are you aware speaking in tongues, is not a quick fix or shortcut substitute to actual and outright interpretable prayers?
3/ Are you aware there are bliblical laid down guidelines for speaking in tongues?
4/ Are you aware that, Paul downplays the importance of speaking in tongues?

Paul, as a matter of fact and truth, on record, even said, do not speak in tongues without an interpreter but this advice and guideline, is openly and flagrantly disregarded during gathering worships and/or prayer sessions

There is a popular saying in the western part of Nigeria, that goes like this: "Bi o ba nidi, obinrin kii nje Kumolu"
translated loosely means "There is no smoke without fire, there's a reason for or behind naming a girl Kumolu"

There was a reason for the believers, on pentecost, to miracuously speak in tongues
and it is the same repeated reason, for the only two other miracle ocassions of speaking in tongues in the bible.

The genuine speaking in tongue, is so infrequent now because it's original and primary purpose was for the benefit of the unbelieving lost sheep of Israel, the reference for this, can be found at Acts 2:5. With the gift of genuine speaking in tongue passed on, it's purpose fundamentally, is still for convincing unbelief or scepticism.

12“I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
13“But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth;
for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak;
and He will disclose to you what is to come

- John 16:12-13

For Jews demand miraculous signs (i.e. ask for signs)
and Greeks ask for wisdom (i.e. philiosophy)
- 1 Corinthians 1:22

So you see that speaking in tongues is a sign, not for believers, but for unbelievers.
Prophecy, however, is for the benefit of believers, not unbelievers.

- 1 Corinthians 14:22

For all the 3 recorded times, speaking in other tongues, occurred in the bible, it is visibly noted that, it happened each time, for the benefit of unbelieving Jews

For those, that might have been misinformed, it is a well documented truth, as seen in 1 Corinthians 14:22 above that speaking in tongues is not for believers, rather it is occurs for and as a sign, for unbelievers (i.e. 1 Corinthians 1:22a)

"Do all work miracles? Do all have gifts of healing? Do all speak in tongues? Do all interpret? "

"but Michellekabod1/jesusjnr covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way."
and it was after that comment in 1 Corinthians 12:31, that Paul introduced and brought in 1 Corinthians 13:1 emphasising love

Paul in 1 Corinthians 12:29 onwards, confirmed that not "all fingers are equal" and 1 Corinthians 12:29's "Do all speak in tongues?" is an strong indication, that, to speak in tongues, is not a requirement for all believers. Michellekabod1, to be honest with you, if you have love, you wouldnt neccesarily need the gift of speaking in tongues and that is because love surpasses and conquers all.

Michellekabod1, you and I, know many so called self styled tongues speaking christians, who do not have love, yet regularly during prayer sessions, all are called upon and propelled by pastors/worship leaders to start "speaking in tongues" and pray in tongues. You then remember 1 Corinthians 14:27–28, and begin wondering, do the pastors/worship leaders telling people to start "speaking in tongues" and pray in tongues have cognisance of scriptures like that?

I can go on, as I have many more things to say, but will pause at this juncture, if not, will risk it all become an information overload. Any questions asked to clarify or shed more light will be welcomed
cc luvmijeje
Is it compulsory for a christian to speak in tongues(i mean is everybody entitled to it as a gift of the holy spirit) or it is a gift (just like healing,word of wisdom or prophecy) that a few people get as the spirit wishes
Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by MuttleyLaff: 9:08am On Jan 02, 2019
Michellekabod1:
Is it compulsory for a christian to speak in tongues(i mean is everybody entitled to it as a gift of the holy spirit) or it is a gift (just like healing,word of wisdom or prophecy) that a few people get as the spirit wishes

MuttleyLaff:

cc luvmijeje
Exactly, it isnt compulsory for a christian believer to speak in tongues (i.e. it isnt, as a gift of the holy spirit, an entitlement for everybody. Just like the gift of healing, word of wisdom or prophecy, people get it or them, as the spirit wills)

1 Like

Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
Let stop the fake tongues this year
Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
Bin the fake tongues!
Re: About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
No fake tongues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Will Fight Against Those Who Fight Against You / Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits / Don't Take Eternity Lightly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.