Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos (67821 Views)

Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir / Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) / Can You Breastfeed Your Baby This Way? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
LesbianBoy:
If i am the man I wee jejely remove the food on top of her back, pull down her legging and pant, lick her pvssy then insert my machine gun and ram away while smacking her big bum bum! angry

After I am done I now eat the food grin grin

Your head dey there
Re: Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos by mechanics(m): 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
mrphysics:
Hmmmm make i no talk wetin dey my mind
lol, talk na.
Re: Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos by mechanics(m): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
hmmmmm, punishment.
Re: Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos by mechanics(m): 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
sacluxisback:

Your head dey there
hmmmmm, that's what you like abi.
Re: Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos by mechanics(m): 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
sacluxisback:

Your head dey there
Re: Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
How the food wan take digest? i dy chop at the same time dy look/flog ur toto mehn na high bp i go get
Re: Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos by foster212: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
More like erotic.
Re: Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos by glowzy: 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
Sitting room looking like ayelala shrine with all the red red and black black everywhere angry
Re: Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos by Amahzing(m): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hotzone:
all I c is aro baga everywhere
Aro baga, obembe with local coloration and local N T, u and ur N T na thieves of same feather.
Spitting....no joy!!!!
Nigga Na LT not NT, Cap well aro
Re: Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
mechanics:

Refuelling after activity
Re: Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos by mechanics(m): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
sacluxisback:

Refuelling after activity
hahahaha, what are you refueling and what activity?
Re: Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
mechanics:
hahahaha, what are you refueling and what activity?

Coitus.
Re: Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos by damysamy12(m): 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
And who put the food on her back?
Re: Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos by mechanics(m): 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
sacluxisback:

Coitus.
Am lost.
Re: Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
mechanics:
Am lost.

Can't look for u bro
Re: Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos by mechanics(m): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
sacluxisback:

Can't look for u bro
hahahahahah, okay o.
Re: Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos by certifiedvik(m): 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
this house resembles ogboni house,, whats my own sef
Re: Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
Noticed!!!
Re: Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos by jensrichy(m): 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2018
LesbianBoy:
If i am the man I wee jejely remove the food on top of her back, pull down her legging and pant, lick her pvssy then insert my machine gun and ram away while smacking her big bum bum! angry

After I am done I now eat the food grin grin

Animalistic. grin grin
Re: Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos by AGIDIMA1(m): 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
I love good food not disorganized food. if she like make she turn to snake I go chop am
Re: Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos by Chuksfela1(m): 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
I luv dat back food
Re: Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos by dederocs(m): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
Wise woman.
Re: Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos by KemiTom(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
if she mess eh! d food go sour by force...
Re: Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos by LisTim(m): 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
I call It Rubbish,infact Total rubbish. Do U Need Granite Of Any Size? Contact Me
Re: Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos by ADRIAN88(m): 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
finalboss:
Far away frm romantic.

All shades of lomance, vely lomantic!! #IfYouKnowYouKnow

Re: Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos by bossrillboss: 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
rubbish

Re: Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos by Rajosh(m): 12:17am On Nov 29, 2018
God give me a peaceful home like this where my wife and I will play like kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Hit My Wife / Lessons From Marrying From A Rich Family / Judge Orders Husband To Have Sex With His Wife (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.