Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo (27157 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo by YomzzyDBlogger: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
Media personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's wife, Cynthia is a year older today, November 28th.

The proud husband shared lovely photos of Cynthia and wrote;

'Nne nwa’m, the past year was a mixed bag of emotions for you and it all started on your birthday. But through it all, you showed strength way beyond my imagination and I fell even more in love with you!!!
Now as I look at the year ahead, I’m super excited cos all I see is God’s immense blessings and new chapters that will unfold to make it the best year of your life so far!!! I know you see it too �
Thank you so much Onyeka for being you. I honestly couldn’t have had it any better. I truly am happiest when I’m with you...
Happy birthday babe!!! I love you ❤️'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/ebuka-obi-uchendu-celebrates-wife-on.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo by YomzzyDBlogger: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo by Holuwahyomzzy: 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo by JoanOluchi(f): 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
Happy Birthday To Ebuka's Wife

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo by pyyxxaro: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
HBD Aunty Ebukaa

Nice lap you gat cool
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo by Mrop(m): 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
cheesy hbd oo

Poverty Die Crusade ; Just Like Pastor Baddo Ybnl crew Also Rock White Garment >>> http://www.praizenews.com/poverty-die-crusade-just-like-pastor-baddo-ybnl-crew-also-rock-white-garment/

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo by Celebgistz1: 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo by Dynamicbae: 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
Lovely
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo by Yankiss(m): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
Happy Birthday Mrs Uchendu. What else does one look for in life? A loaded dad and a handsome husby. Enjoy!

11 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hmm
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo by oluwatosink: 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
ok
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo by JIDEproudAFONJA(f): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
Am i the only one seeing this picture? .

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo by Nwodosis(m): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
One of the rarest phenomenon on planet Earth is having a handsome man marrying a beautiful woman!

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo by enemyofprogress: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
Rubbish. Ugliest couple ever liveth
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo by QuickStandard: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
Wifey looks ugly, with too many makeups and bleaching.

I hate ladies with deceptive makeups

#NuturaltheBest

Happy birthday anyways

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo by sacajawea: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
This ugly conceited FOOL!
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo by Bustincole(m): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
Love is sweet wen dare is money

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo by gurunlocker: 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
This his wife looks a lot like cee-c
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo by thesicilian: 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
When a man looks finer than his wife...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo by kingchris30(m): 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
Happy birthday to her, most cute guys always marry ugly girls, anyway wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
Happy birthday to her
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo by IkpuMmadu: 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
Igbo are beautiful! Thank Lord I am Igbo

Omalicha...happy birthday

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo by Pascopele: 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
During a robbery in Guangzhou, China, the bank robber shouted to everyone in the bank: "Don't move. The money belongs to the State. Your life belongs to you."

Everyone in the bank laid down quietly. This is called "Mind Changing Concept” Changing the conventional way of thinking.

When a lady lay on the table provocatively, the robber shouted at her: "Please be civilized! This is a robbery and not a rape!"

This is called "Being Professional” Focus only on what you are trained to do!

When the bank robbers returned home, the younger robber (MBA-trained) told the older robber (who has only completed Year 6 in primary school): "Big brother, let's count how much we got."

The older robber rebutted and said: "You are very stupid. There is so much money it will take us a long time to count. Tonight, the TV news will tell us how much we robbed from the bank!"

This is called "Experience.” Nowadays, experience is more important than paper qualifications!

After the robbers had left, the bank manager told the bank supervisor to call the police quickly. But the supervisor said to him: "Wait! Let us take out $10 million from the bank for ourselves and add it to the $70 million that we have previously embezzled from the bank”.

This is called "Swim with the tide.” Converting an unfavorable situation to your advantage!

The supervisor says: "It will be good if there is a robbery every month."

This is called "Killing Boredom.” Personal Happiness is more important than your job.

The next day, the TV news reported that $100 million was taken from the bank. The robbers counted and counted and counted, but they could only count $20 million. The robbers were very angry and complained: "We risked our lives and only took $20 million. The bank manager took $80 million with a snap of his fingers. It looks like it is better to be educated than to be a thief!"

This is called "Knowledge is worth as much as gold!"

The bank manager was smiling and happy because his losses in the share market are now covered by this robbery.

This is called "Seizing the opportunity.” Daring to take risks!

So who are the real robbers here?

7 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo by chii8(f): 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hmm...Nwa young shall grow wey get sense.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
Happy Birthday
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo by newproject(m): 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
cool cool cool cool
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo by NoisyNaybour001(m): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
am I the only one thinking Ebuka is using one hand to cover hiss election sorry erection ��
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo by D1DADDYKING: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
God bless you, now we know why he kept Cee-c till last day.
gurunlocker:
This his wife looks a lot like cee-c
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
Happy birthday pretty wife

(1) (2) (Reply)

Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot / Freda Francis Holds Push Party (Photos) / ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.