Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,652 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Inkjet Vs Laserjet-purchase With Confidence - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Inkjet Vs Laserjet-purchase With Confidence (883 Views)

Printers & Scanner - Printers Inkjet - Shophoop / US Used HP Laserjet Pro Mfp127fn Printer / Perfectly Working Hp Laserjet 1320 Printer For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inkjet Vs Laserjet-purchase With Confidence by hogfurniture: 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
Are you finding it difficult to decide which printer is best for you; Laser or Inkjet? Don’t feel alone because you are not. There so many others like you.

First off, let me tell you this ; the most significant differences between laser printers and Inkjet printers is the fact that an inkjet printer uses ink, is suitable for low volume printing, and is mostly preferred by home users, while a laser printer uses toner, ideal for high volume printing, and is mostly utilized in (but not exclusive to) office settings.
If you need your printer for home use where all you do is occasional printing, most people will advise you to go for an inkjet printer, but I will say you should go for laser. This is because the ink in inkjet printers dries up over time. So, except you have such budget I suggest you get an affordable laser printer because the toner of laser does not dry up.

If you would have to be printing gallery quality images, then you should go for photo inkjet printers as these would get the job done, if you would be printing ordinary images you should stick to laser printers.

Here’s a summary of the differences between an inkjet and laser printer.

Inkjet Printers

PROS

In cases where space saving is valued, Inkjet printers should be considered as they are usually smaller and lighter – making it ideal for a bedroom or home office...follow this https://vanaplus.com.ng/blogs/news/inkjet-vs-laserjet-purchase-with-confidence to learn more.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Unlock My Screen And Cursor. Please Help. / Grade 1 Clean Sweet Deal Laptop / A very neatly used HP EliteBook 840 with a very strong battery for urgent sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.