Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics (31950 Views)

BBNaija's Nengi Shines In Bikini As She Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Regina Daniels Rocks Bikini As She Poses In Swimming Pool (Photos) / DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Spark Up Dating Rumors As They Vacation In Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by Victni: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ex-BBNaija housemate, Munirat Antoinette Lecky, popularly known as Anto, actress Beverly Naya and Toni Tones are on holiday in dubai.

She wrote:
Just had the time of our lives at @yaswaterworld. SO MUCH FUN!

See photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/anto-lecky-beverly-naya-and-toni-tones.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by Victni: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by Fierce11: 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
These four pictures, remind me of the game, "four pics,one word"..
Well, the answer to this one is "wh0res".
*spits.
By the way, OP.. Are we fighting for my FTC again? You wan create, you wan comment first. Madman

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by amaniro: 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
shocked

Why is everybody going to Dubai?
damn now I can't sleep cause of that girl in brown pointing nipple.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by amaniro: 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
Fierce11:
This four pictures, remind me of the game, "four pics,one word"..
Well, this answer to this one is "wh0res".
*spits,

6 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by JasonScoolari: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
My love for this Beverly Naya though. Just like my Jewel. Cute face, fine waist, she too go well. kiss

As the VAN ambassador to South Africa, I hereby declare FREE cup of vaseline to all dedicated and steadfast VAN members nationwide.

4 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by Celebgistz1: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2018

1 Share

Re: Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by Kelamma(m): 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
Come, ladies don't be angry, I want to ask you something.

Which footballer(s) paid for this vacation?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by ednut1(m): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
Paid for by ______ fill in d gap
Re: Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by timijoseph01(m): 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
Got an Iphone 8plus 64gb lil crack on back for 185k
Lagos/Abk Only
Contact my Sig
Re: Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by majamajic(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
Beverly and pants !!!
Re: Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by soberdrunk(m): 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
See how tips be like locally made antenna....... angry

3 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by Hotzone(m): 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
Op, vacation is a noun not a verb�� cool

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by SingleWahala(f): 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by kokakola: 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
I recently discovered Ladies that take snapshots with Bikinis are actually ladies with high self-esteem and confident in the body. Some with Low self-esteem can't stand it and they always wonder how others do it.

5 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by frankIzuchukwu(m): 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
lol

Re: Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
I thought Granto is a Muslima
Re: Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by cuteboimillz(m): 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
I blame buhari for diz! embarassed
Re: Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by marvin906(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ugly,uglier, ugliest

Seriously where all these girls get money to dey blow for Dubai anyhow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by Gkemz: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
Small girls with big gods.
Re: Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by Avishoba(m): 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
nonsense
Re: Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by PStacks(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
Anto looks like someone I can never get tired of kissing her
Re: Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by N0favors: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nice nípplès

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by ikorodureporta: 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
Take off thoz handz oga... cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by ComeAndobo: 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
Dubai this Dubai that, until they contaminate that Dubai with their Oloshoism
Re: Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by Egein(m): 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
marvin906:
Ugly,uglier, ugliest

Seriously where all these girls get money to dey blow for Dubai anyhow
Is your mom finer than any of them?

2 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by brodalikeme(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
No be Otumokpo Anto tie for waist like that?
And I was crushing on her fa.

Can someone send this picture to our brothers for north make dem see how babies dey flex for Dubai. Dis ain’t haram mehn!!!
Re: Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by Nature8(m): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
[quote author=amaniro post=73383761][/quote]

grin
Re: Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by marvin906(m): 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
Egein:

Is your mom finer than any of them?

Like seriously you brought my mum into this..
Well I expect nothing less from the product of an area vagabond and a free giver

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics by davodyguy: 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
We saw this damn image yesterday. Why post on home page again today?
A different blogger posted it yesterday, it hit home page

Another blogger did today, hit homepage.

Tomorrow, again probably

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) / Govt Officals To Withdraw Support For OJB Over False Donations / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.