Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,936 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:50 AM

Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' (54926 Views)

Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine / Davido Has Reached Out To Ayotomide Labinjo, His First Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo / Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by memez: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
Controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo who claimed little Mitchell is alleged first daughter, has finally shares pictures of her baby mama, Grace Enitan Labinjo. The alleged baby mama just joined Instagram with username; Ayotomide.

PRESS RELEASE
November 28th 2018, Ibadan, Nigeria

Ayotomide Grace Enitan Labinjo joins our client roster. She is a motivational speaker, aspiring businesswoman, fashion model and most importantly a MOTHER. She is the mother of @mitchellanuadeleke of #30billiongirls�� campaign and the face of @healthreports. Labinjo is a very reserved woman, a quiet Facebook user, she decided to join instagram and share images of her life.

Her handle is @ayolabinjo. Pls beware of fake pages. We will request Verification soon.
Written by Zoie Perez
Senior Publicist
~~ZP @hnnafricapr

@ayolabinjo is mom to @mitchellanuadeleke. She joined instagram this morning. More than @davidoofficial's baby mama, she's destined for greatness.

News from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/kemi-olunloyo-finally-shares-davido-alleged-daughter-mitchells-mum-photos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Tinnytony24(m): 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
Maybe it's me eyes that are disturbing me... but the girl somehow doesn't look like David... but if na David own,make e take care of am o

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
The pikin no get dimple. The mama looks hungry.

How Davido take fvck this kind girl in the first place? Abi na throat fvck??

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Mrop(m): 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
wink wink
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Kenekingisback: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
Buhari sef shocked

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
Aunty kemi grin , even the prison she enter no gree teach her lesson

42 Likes

Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by sonnie10: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
Aunty Kemi should be awarded with the most profound investigative journalist of the year 2018. She has an amazing creative imagination.
I wonder if anyone still takes her serious.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by FarahAideed: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
Davido and knacking razz women sha

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by solochris(m): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
Both Davido, the slay mama, including hanty kemi are all mad.
Next pls

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by bettercreature(m): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
Tinnytony24:
Maybe it's me eyes that are disturbing me... but the girl somehow doesn't look like David... but if na David own,make e take care of am o
I don’t think the kid belongs to Davido otherwise they would have moved mountain Kilimanjaro just to seize the kid even if they don’t want the mother

16 Likes

Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Bossontop(m): 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
Like play like play davido wan overthrow 2baba as d "Father of all Nations"
Lol

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by francescainnoce(f): 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
Instagram isnt where this young lady got to be. Instagram is not the most strategic place to kick-start from. University is. If at all she wants to make a statement, pass a message and justify her 'strength of a woman', then she ought to be at the university now, pursuing a degree. I am not even implying she does this for David. No, not at all. She should do this for herself, her future and her little angel. Instagram and all has got we 'young ones' fooled. Healthy Relevance and significance is key. And except they have a plan in place, I do not see how getting on Instagram and announcing her presence helps.
Education is key; and both the young woman and her daughter needs that more than anything. even David should be less of a key-focus at this point. If David is the father of the little girl, DO YOU THINK HE WOULD ESCAPE HIS PUNISHMENT FOR the denials and humiliation. But ofcourse, he would be answerable in due-time and to the right person - God and not the mother of his daughter.
She should get back to school, get her academic groove on; set goals and pursue her dreams. She should polish her intelligence and reinforce her prowess and do what every strong woman normally do: grab the world on its balls and showoff like the boss you are.
And when she reaches the peak of her life, she may someday, end up, becoming the force David and his family would have to reckon with. But who knows? only the right decisions can make us right competitors.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by mosesbola(f): 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
Davido, see Wetin yur preek cause sad

5 Likes

Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by phoenix90(m): 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by andrew444(m): 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
Looks like bred

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
Davido and ugly b1tches be like 5 & 6

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by SingleWahala(f): 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Buhari sef shocked
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Ryabcool(m): 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
This one wey be like who Davido fit knack? Even if I'm drunk, I no fit near this one.

She never talk true about the real papa o. She go dey alright.
grin grin grincheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
Waiting for Mr David Adeleke aka Davido part of the story.

Until then, people can keep saying different things about what they know nothing about!
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by wildwest22: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
How come the girl come resemble mama like this, Davido go fit easily deny this one

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Lhimeet(m): 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
I've absolutely nothing to say... sad

9 Likes

Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Sweetcollins: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
OK seen
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by babyfaceafrica: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
this lady and Linda both lack sense..doing pio pio upandawn
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Diso60090(m): 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
Buhari don scatter this country with he dead head

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by chris51(f): 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
What is the problem of Kemi Olunloyo in somebody else's matter? Its left for the so called Davido's baby mama to request for dna to prove the patternity of her daughter

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by chris51(f): 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
chris51:
What is the problem of Kemi Olunloyo in somebody else's matter? Its left for the so called Davido's baby mama to request for dna to prove the patternity of her daughter
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by visijo(m): 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
I remember when makeup was just eye pencil and vaseline. Now it's cement, concrete, head pan and other building materials

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by greggng: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
Tinnytony24:
is

Is there any law that says someone must look like either of the parents? Have you not heard about in print before?

7 Likes

Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Ibrahim9090: 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
Noted
Re: Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' by Alepa(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
Tinnytony24:
She look like him . Oga

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine / Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls / Jim Iyke And Rosaline Meurer Wed In "Yoruba Demons" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.